Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution (1036 Views)

Is There Any Blogging Community (on Whatsapp Or Otherwise) That I Can Join? / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Facing Any Blogging Issues? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello Guys, i have received a lot of emails on blogging issues and i felt it is time to help both new and existing bloggers.
So if you are a blogger and you are facing any problem concerning your
 SEO
 blog hosting,
 how to start a blog
 how to create a blog
 blogger templates
 how to get paid and make money blogging
 Traffics
 Custom Domain e.t.c
You can drop the problem and questions using the comment box and i would reply you ASAP with a solution.

http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/09/facing-any-blogging-issues-drop-them.html
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by spyg1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
My problem is how to create my blog
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
spyg1:
My problem is how to create my blog
Creating a blog is easy.
Goto blogger.com sign in with your google account or create a new one.
Then input your desired blog address, desired theme etc
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by naphunlimited(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
How can l get more traffic and how can l make money apart from using AdSense?
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by spyg1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
rammyblog:

Creating a blog is easy.
Thanx bro
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by spyg1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
rammyblog:

Creating a blog is easy.
Thanx bro
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
naphunlimited:
How can l get more traffic and how can l make money apart from using AdSense?

Promote you blog amongst your Friends and family, Share on social medias you can also use nairaland as a means.

To make money
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Sponsored Posts
3. Selling your services etc depends on your blog
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by thelifetech: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
How to get more traffic to a blog
http://thelifetech.com
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by Tittusstar22(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
My problem is google has refuse to index my new blog posts www.wazobiatvnews.com . i bought it from someone now used my own mail to submit it to google but its not getting crawled again.
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by realsportclub7: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for offering to help, I run a sport forum, www.realsportclub.com tried of marketing strategies like the ones you listed above, which is "Promote you blog amongst your Friends and family, Share on social medias you can also use nairaland as a means."
Are there other striking strategies that can be used to attract users to the sport forum? Thanks In anticipation
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by SokoDobo: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Please op.
What are the pros and cons of buying adsence account.
To a huge, what's the difference between hosted and non hosted adsence account?

thanks
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by SokoDobo: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Please op.

thanks
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
thelifetech:
How to get more traffic to a blog
http://thelifetech.com

I have Checked your blog

All i noticed was copy and paste too much...
Low or zero original contents, Use keywords also when writing also becos of seo... And promote on different social media platforms.. run contests, giveaways etc.
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
realsportclub7:
Thanks for offering to help, I run a sport forum, www.realsportclub.com tried of marketing strategies like the ones you listed above, which is "Promote you blog amongst your Friends and family, Share on social medias you can also use nairaland as a means."
Are there other striking strategies that can be used to attract users to the sport forum? Thanks In anticipation

Running a sport forum can be a little dicey, I have not visited any b4 tho.. But out of experience, i would advice you promote your forum amongst other relevant sport sites.. Drop comments linking to your blog. Run promo, contests, Give aways
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
SokoDobo:
Please op.

thanks

To be honest i have no experience buying Adsense accounts, So i would nt comment on that.

Hosted adsense is generally approved through Youtube channel. This type adsense is approved within 2 days. Hosted Adsense ads appear on only Google hosted products like Youtube, ie Blogger blog and othen other products.
Hosted Adsense don't show ads on your own hosted sites ie when you purchase your own hosting plan and host your site yourself then hosted adsense will not work.
Non Hosted Adsense is fully approved Adsense and it shows ads on any sites .
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tittusstar22:
My problem is google has refuse to index my new blog posts www.wazobiatvnews.com . i bought it from someone now used my own mail to submit it to google but its not getting crawled again.

mayb the person you bought it from has submitted a sitemap to google already. Google hates duplicate contents so it would deindex everything and might even stop crawling
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by SokoDobo: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
rammyblog:

To be honest i have no experience buying Adsense accounts, So i would nt comment on that.

Hosted adsense is generally approved through Youtube channel. This type adsense is approved within 2 days. Hosted Adsense ads appear on only Google hosted products like Youtube, ie Blogger blog and othen other products.
Hosted Adsense don't show ads on your own hosted sites ie when you purchase your own hosting plan and host your site yourself then hosted adsense will not work.
Non Hosted Adsense is fully approved Adsense and it shows ads on any sites .

Thanks
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by realsportclub7: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
rammyblog:

Running a sport forum can be a little dicey, I have not visited any b4 tho.. But out of experience, i would advice you promote your forum amongst other relevant sport sites.. Drop comments linking to your blog. Run promo, contests, Give aways

Thanks, Pls did you check the website?
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
realsportclub7:

Thanks, Pls did you check the website?
sure i did...
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by realsportclub7: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
rammyblog:

sure i did...

Thanks, what do you think about it, do you think it's easy to use? And are there things you would want me to work on?
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by Tittusstar22(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
rammyblog:

mayb the person you bought it from has submitted a sitemap to google already. Google hates duplicate contents so it would deindex everything and might even stop crawling
can anything be done about it. i want my post to be crawled automatically.
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tittusstar22:
can anything be done about it. i want my post to be crawled automatically.

ask him whether he submitted a sitemap b4, and you cn use the fetch as google to notify google of your new posts
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
realsportclub7:

Thanks, what do you think about it, do you think it's easy to use? And are there things you would want me to work on?

Its easy to use but i believe it can be easier, And make the forum more exciting
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by realsportclub7: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
rammyblog:

Its easy to use but i believe it can be easier, And make the forum more exciting
Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate you sir
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
realsportclub7:
Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate you sir
You welc
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by Preciousspring: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
My main problem is traffic.I don't get search engine traffic.It was originally an entertainment blog I switched to a healthy living blog.
For close to a month my blog was deleted by a guy I got from nairaland to do seo for me. So O just recovered the blog and I don't get traffic at all.
Help me check www.preciousspring.com
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by rammyblog: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Preciousspring:
My main problem is traffic.I don't get search engine traffic.It was originally an entertainment blog I switched to a healthy living blog.
For close to a month my blog was deleted by a guy I got from nairaland to do seo for me. So O just recovered the blog and I don't get traffic at all.
Help me check www.preciousspring.com

Slow loading, reduce the numbers of widgets on front page, Make use of keywords, research what pple would Google Search for in your niche, the write with that keywords.

Join related groups to share your posts on social media
Re: Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution by Preciousspring: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thank you so much.Pls is my template good for healthy living blog? I will work on the load time.Pls can you check my blog and specify the widgets that i need to remove from homepage.
Thank you i will wait for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Hide Your Face If You Still Pay For Data! / Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days / Has Anyone Used Hostblast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.