Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa (1751 Views)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by laudate: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pythondancef:
Wait! When you flout bail conditions, who is responsible for revoking bails? The Army?

Lol, you have no respect for the rule of law. Kanu was charged to court for his alleged "Crimes". It's the job of the court to determine whether to imprison or let him go. If our government doesn't have respect for the Judiciary, then it means we live in a country of doom.
Are you saying the Army has no right to arrest an individual who breaks the law? Or are you saying they cannot arrest a person committing a crime, and then hand him over to the police? No let me vex for you here. sad Did Kanu have any respect for rule of law when he started his evil rhetoric, and illegal actions? Simple yes or no would do! undecided Stop dodging and answer all my questions.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by jumobi1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

Ok, why didn't Nnamdi Kanu remember that the law is the law when he was spewing out his hate-filled speeches and urging his IPOB followers to kill any awusa, yorrobar etc, they find? shocked When he was engaging in acts of treason, he didn't remember that the law is the law? By the way, what are the functions of the army sef? It is not just to fight wars, but to also quell insurgency and maintain the country's internal and external borders. Kanu wants to carve out his own govt within Nigeria. He started by hoisting his own flag and setting up his own secret service. I guess all that is within the law, too? sad

I am not saying the Army should have invaded Aba or Umuahia, but Kanu brought these attacks upon his people and himself, through his utterances and actions. undecided

You don't hold citizens and the government to the same standards. Government can't respond to illegality with illegality. If it continues, that illegal response will become the norm and will eventually be used on innocent citizens. Government should lead by example. I'm sure you agree with my submission.
Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by spenca: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Respect the people that do not sleep so you can sleep. Saying they belong in the bush is just wrong. A wit gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by laudate: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
jumobi1:
You don't hold citizens and the government to the same standards. Government can't respond to illegality with illegality. If it continues, that illegal response will become the norm and will eventually be used on innocent citizens. Government should lead by example. I'm sure you agree with my submission.
Okay, nah! Continue to form political correctness for there.... na you sabi! cheesy I hope all you Kanu acolytes will offer him food when he goes back to Kuje prison?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by jumobi1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

Okay, nah! Continue to form political correctness for there.... na you sabi! cheesy I hope all you Kanu acolytes will offer him food when he goes back to Kuje prison?

Continue supporting wrongful acts by the government. What a country.
Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by laudate: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
spenca:
Respect the people that do not sleep so you can sleep. Saying they belong in the bush is just wrong. A wit gone wrong
No mind am. sad I actually like Ebun Adegboruwa, but on this score I believe he should have kept her own counsel. By the way, where are those IPOB keyboard warriors, sef? undecided
Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by laudate: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
jumobi1:
Continue supporting wrongful acts by the government. What a country.
And you can continue supporting wrong acts by people like Kanu who commit treasonable offences. What an individual!! shocked
Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by jumobi1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

And you can continue supporting wrong acts by people like Kanu who commit treasonable offences. What an individual!! shocked

Read my post. You conclude what you please. I said the government of the biggest Black Nation can't respond to illegality with illegality. Government must always uphold the law. More so, it's up the the judiciary to decide if he committed treason not the executive. I know some of us don't like to follow rules. It explains Nigeria.
Re: Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa by laudate: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
jumobi1:
Read my post. You conclude what you please. I said the government of the biggest Black Nation can't respond to illegality with illegality. Government must always uphold the law. More so, it's up the the judiciary to decide if he committed treason not the executive. I know some of us don't like to follow rules. It explains Nigeria.

I have read your post. sad Continue to blame the federal govt, and continue to exonerate evil doers like Kanu whose hate-filled rhetoric and illegal actions, have thrown his community into the mess that is happening today. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actualising Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status / Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians / BREAKING: 1,000 Security Men Holding Fayose Hostage, Mobile Lines Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.