Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. (895 Views)

NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. / Donald Wokoma, Thank You For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by npowerng: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thank you Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko and Mr. Nsikak for stopping by the NPower Situation Room this morning.
#NPowerNG

Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by Gten(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hi npowerng, a friend just missed npower's interview phone call she applied for NTAX. what is her fate? thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by npowerng: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Gten:
Hi npowerng, a friend just missed npower's interview phone call she applied for NTAX. what is her fate? thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
woow
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good Afternoon Npower Admin,
My name is Samuel Abimbola Aladetan an existing beneficiary from Lagos, i got an sms for device pick last week Friday stating I should go to 1-11 Commercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos MTN Connect Store for the device pick up but on getting there i faced a challenge there. The agent attending to me said my photo and the ID card is not showing on her computer after entering my bvn but names ans other info were there but she said she need to see the photo and the ID card, so I went to check my NPVN page again and my photo is there, after several attempts I decided to update the photo and ID card again by scanning another photo and scan the ID card too but still no change. The agent said I should contact the admin for assistance and I've been trying you means to you reach you. Pls help me rectify this.
Thank you for your time
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by Timika: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
npowerng:
I have a challenge
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by npowerng: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Timika:
I have a challenge
Okay Can you kindly tell us ?
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by npowerng: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
element4:
Good Afternoon Npower Admin,
My name is Samuel Abimbola Aladetan an existing beneficiary from Lagos, i got an sms for device pick last week Friday stating I should go to 1-11 Commercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos MTN Connect Store for the device pick up but on getting there i faced a challenge there. The agent attending to me said my photo and the ID card is not showing on her computer after entering my bvn but names ans other info were there but she said she need to see the photo and the ID card, so I went to check my NPVN page again and my photo is there, after several attempts I decided to update the photo and ID card again by scanning another photo and scan the ID card too but still no change. The agent said I should contact the admin for assistance and I've been trying you means to you reach you. Pls help me rectify this.
Thank you for your time

Good day sir,
We are working on your issue already. Just be patient .
Re: Thank You Emmanuel, Seyi, Afolabi, Dieko And Mr. Nsikak For Stopping By. by Rightchuks(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Good day sir,
pls my case is that August stipend hasn't been paid. These are the information you required:

Mobile: 08066537035
Email: sure.flora@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) 2017 From Kebbi State / Urgent Vacancies. / How Real Is This On A Sunday Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.