Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. (46662 Views)

Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Princewill1:
WHY DIDN'T NIGERIANS CONDEMNED THE BRUTAL MASSACRE OF IPOB MEMBERS IN 2016

On Feb 2016 the Nigerian military invaded National High School aba venue of IPOB rally and opened fire on people holding only biafran flags dozens were killed.

In the midnight of may 29 2016 Nigerian soldiers invaded a Catholic Church in Nkpor Anambra State and opened fire on ipob members who were sleeping at the Church. The killing continued the following day 30th may 2016 and at the end over 1000 ipob members were brutally slaughtered.

Amnesty International has written a comprehensive report on these killings.

But why is it that there were no mass condemnation of the army from Nigerians as they are doing to Ipob members today?

Is it only ipob members who deserve to die?

Over 1000?!?!?!
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by NothingDoMe: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
SladeWilson:
Where's kanu sef? We need to talk grin

On a lighter note, i can assure you that more than 90% of those tweets​ are crying for UN and Donald Trump to intervene embarassed

IPOB always playing the victim card.
Na Nigerian army be victim?

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by mrphysics(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
And people are being killed, none will come back.

I don't know the reason for it, Buhari, Nigeria, IPOB, Biafra, Kanu and others does not worth the life of any Igbo youth.

Why did our youths allow themselves to be used. Kanu, his son, and wife is somewhere safe. Buhari is in Aso Rock safer.
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nation cannot only desire peace but work for it
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by phrankchek(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
#IWantPeace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by einsteine(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Princewill1:
WHY DIDN'T NIGERIANS CONDEMNED THE BRUTAL MASSACRE OF IPOB MEMBERS IN 2016

On Feb 2016 the Nigerian military invaded National High School aba venue of IPOB rally and opened fire on people holding only biafran flags dozens were killed.

In the midnight of may 29 2016 Nigerian soldiers invaded a Catholic Church in Nkpor Anambra State and opened fire on ipob members who were sleeping at the Church. The killing continued the following day 30th may 2016 and at the end over 1000 ipob members were brutally slaughtered.

Amnesty International has written a comprehensive report on these killings.

But why is it that there were no mass condemnation of the army from Nigerians as they are doing to Ipob members today?

Is it only ipob members who deserve to die?
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Wahala90: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Crisis will always loom in Nigeria until these are properly addressed.

Why can't all regions control their own resources?
Why can't all regions have equal strength in the military?
Why will there be first class and second class citizens?
Why will there be first class and second class religions?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by wahzupguy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
mystery22:
You all should knkw that when there is problem anywhere in the East....the whole Nigeria will not be save....Talk with caution

Not "the whole Nigeria"
The east

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by slyd90(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
kanu Children dey abroad dey chill while some miscreants dey carry stick upandan

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by khallyberry: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
g
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Guyman02: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Let me say this again.
All this trending stories about Nnamdi kanu is mostly from Yoruba controlled media which has made Nnamdi Kanu very popular, because they want a restructured Nigeria which they vigorously campaigned for under Jonathan but now are silent since Buhari took over power.

If you check you will observe that Igbo media are not promoting the Biafra issue like the Yoruba owned media, newspapers, radio etc including Nairaland.

The Yorubas are the clandestine promoters of Nnamdi Kanu and his propaganda so as to create a rift between the North and Igbos. They even spread fake news that 3 northerners were killed by IPOB 2 days ago so as to incite reprisals but which later turned out to be false and it was realized that soldiers asked IPOB supporters to drink mud water and watched one of with gunshot wound bleed to death in a trending video.

The Igbo intelligentsia are not actively supporting Nnamdi Kanu apart from mostly artisans, Okada riders, gala sellers who throng his events which are given adequate publicity and coverage by Nigeria's Western Media.

The same Yorubas who create the publicity platform for Nnamdi Kanu to thrive are the same yorubas who come to the open to condemn him and castigate him. Even the Arewa Youths in their communique noted the treachery of the Yoruba politicians but that aspect was given a news blackout because Yorubas control the main stream media in Nigeria.

All the corruption cases in Nigeria including the Sultan, IG of Police were given news blackout while every thing about Diezani Alison-Madueke was given too much coverage and news headlines daily because she bears her husbands Igbo surname.

Food for thought!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by 9inches(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
SladeWilson:
Where's kanu sef? We need to talk grin

On a lighter note, i can assure you that more than 90% of those tweets​ are crying for UN and Donald Trump to intervene embarassed

IPOB always playing the victim card.

Yes, because they are the victims
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by tossie101(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:
the peace talk with Kanu didn't go well thats why the show of force.

Are u sure u are a woman... undecided
Do u have feelings at all?
Those people shot dead were unarmed civilians.
They were enjoying life just as u were doing now before they were killed.
Their only crime is they said they dnt want to be nigerians anymore.
Mind what u say with mouth... condenm evil when u see evil u are a lady.
What goes aroind comes around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by LordofNaija: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ussy4real:
They start their rhetoric with ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB’ and then go on a long false equivalence, stack all the blame on our service men and women asking them to ‘go and fight Boko Haram’. Why don’t you also leave the comforts of your homes in USA, UK, Asia or wherever it is you kiss your children goodnight safely at night whilst you encourage young helpless folks in the South East to throw bottles and projectiles at a National Army. As you ask the military to go and fight Boko Haram, you can also enlist in Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Secret Service or his ‘Lion Brigade Marines’ as a machinery, after all, Victor Banjo also fought in the Biafra Army in Civil War 1.

Who do you guys think have been in the North East for years? many of them dying, many of those soldiers from across Nigeria daily paying the supreme sacrifice to protect Nigerians.

Don’t be ashamed say where you stand, you all want Kanu and his militias to have a free ride, Nigeria can burn so long it brings that Buhari down, where have you all been for over 2 years that this character has been propagating worst rhetorics than what led to the Rwanda genocide. Be proud but don’t outsmart yourself with the now broken record of ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’ go home and join his army of militias.

Those of us who have been down this roads before, who witnessed the death of poor Yoruba boys and girls pushed into untimely death by leaders who kept their kids abroad will not let it happen again. I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB. I am not afraid to say that, yes to restructuring and if possible Nigeria can choose to break but not at the price of sending poor kids to untimely death, whilst your children are safe abroad, sorry you do not have my support. Once beaten 10 times shy.

We will continue to counter your narratives and your propaganda. We will condemn Buhari and the government if and when they do wrong as we have been doing, we will condemn aspects of the military operation if and when it violates the rights of citizens as we did condemn them when they invaded NUJ office in Abia State but for now, let the Python dance. Kanu said he's got the nuclear capabilities to stop the python from dancing, he did say he would wipe out any Nigerian soldier who may choose to come to his Biafra Republic, in this battle, just like Civil War 1 we won't have winners, we will all pay the price, sadly the ground zero of the battle will pay worst price. Before you come with your 'I am not a fan of Kanu', make some efforts in taming your Frankenstein monster before it consumes all. ~Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi
Stop recycling this junk. Find something and get busy

6 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by gentlechyke(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

Rita. Rita. May your case be like what you wish for innocent citizens. ..Not all that died are agitating. May your hatred bite you back

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Ghnaija(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
One man for himself God for us all ....hmmm
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by timilehin95(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
mystery22:
You all should knkw that when there is problem anywhere in the East....the whole Nigeria will not be save....Talk with caution
Which of d whole Nigeria will not be safe.. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

Lmaoooo grin

Won tun ti bere. I guess you must make music with your chest while you're dancing the python.

Stop dragging the SS into the mess you created.

T
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by cstr1000: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
A failure of governance. I have never seen worse.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Odingo1: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,other tribes in Nigeria mainly yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east then they will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country

10 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by SladeWilson(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
9inches:

Yes, because they are the victims
They killed hausas also, hence the siege.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Ladyjumong(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:
naa, the peace talk with kanu was still on going, the NA issue coming in scattered everything thereby resulting to all this.

i believe if the NA had not come in at that time alot of issues would have been sorted out
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by greatface(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
You Can't Force Me Against My Wish.
Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Odingo1: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
SladeWilson:

They killed hausas also, hence the siege.
If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east Yorubas will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country

3 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by ritababe(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
tossie101:

Are u sure u are a woman... undecided
Do u have feelings at all?
Those people shot dead were unarmed civilians.
They were enjoying life just as u were doing now before they were killed.
Their only crime is they said they dnt want to be nigerians anymore.
Mind what u say with mouth... condenm evil when u see evil u are a lady.
What goes aroind comes around.

yeah I do condemn evil check my post when Fulani herdsmen were killing people and see what I posted, am against this Ipob because they caused everything, see how they brutalize a Fulani man in my area just because he is not their people, innocent man for that matter that don't even know what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself.

mystery22:

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Odingo1: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

yeah I do condemn evil check my post when Fulani herdsmen were killing people and see what I posted, am against this Ipob because they caused everything, see how they brutalize a Fulani man in my area just because he is not their people, innocent man for that matter that don't even know what's going on.
man stop lying,you have been on this matter inciting fake stories.
You live in Oshogbo and fulani are brutalize there,stop all this,have a conscience man,every man will die one day,genocide you are looking for may not spare you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by ritababe(f): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ladyjumong:
naa, the peace talk with kanu was still on going, the NA issue coming in scattered everything thereby resulting to all this.

i believe if the NA had not come in at that time alot of issues would have been sorted out

so why did he cancelled the follow up meeting? according to some sources I heard he refused to agree to their summit hence the army invasion.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wahala90:
Crisis will always loom in Nigeria until these are properly addressed.

Why can't all regions control their own resources?
Why can't all regions have equal strength in the military?
Why will there be first class and second class citizens?
Why will there be first class and second class religions?
you just spoke my mind! Am Edo but am regarded as a 2nd class citizen, a minority!
Untill we cancel the WAZOBIA phrase, Nigeria will not know peace!
Am just jejely waiting fot my Medical Degree o! When i get my degree, off i go and neva to return to this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.