Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 (793 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 by dallyemmy: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2017

THEME: A DIVINE CURSE     

Memorise:

Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.  Malachi 3:9

Read: Mark 11:12-14; 20-21

11:12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

11:13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

11:14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

11:20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

When you go through the Scriptures and see the effect of a divine curse on those who were cursed, you would do just about anything to avoid a curse from God. Although a curse from one man to another can have terrible effects, if spiritual help is sought from someone operating at a higher level that the source of the curse, such curses are terminated. It’s a dilemma however, if the source of a curse is God. There would be no one to run to in such cases. When God cursed the ground after the fall of Adam, from that moment until now, the earth has not been yielding produce to its full potential. Wait until you see what this same ground can produce after the curse is lifted during the millennial reign of Christ! Similarly, when God cursed Cain, it had a terrible effect on him (Genesis 4:9-15). Cain was supposed to be the first born of the whole earth, but when he was cursed, he became a vagabond. Virtually everyone he met desired to kill him, even without offending them. No wonder he cried to God for clemency. Genesis 4:13-14 says,

“And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.”

Moreover, in today’s Bible reading, Jesus cursed a fig tree which appeared to have fruit but had only leaves. By the following morning, the tree had completely withered from its very roots. When God places a curse, it begins to operate from the root upwards. I once visited the capital of a state in Nigeria some years ago. This state had a lot of mighty rivers, yet the state capital had no pipe-borne water. Surprised, I made some inquiries on why this was so, and I was told, “Sir, there is a tree in the center of the capital that should not be uprooted. They even had to build a road around it. As long as the tree remains, nothing good happens to this town.” I said “Is that so?” then I quietly added, “No problem, we are here.” I then cursed the tree in the name of the Lord. That very night, there was a storm in the town and by the following morning, the tree was uprooted completely. Any evil tree tying down your progress is cursed today in the Name of Jesus! I command it to dry up and be uprooted in Jesus’ Name! Are you under a divine curse? Immediately run to the cross of Calvary in repentance and make your way right with God, and thereafter, seek His face for mercy. May you find favor in His sight today!

Action Point:

Examine yourself to see if you have brought a divine curse upon yourself and your family by your actions, and immediately return to God in repentance and restitution.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:

2 Chronicles 33-34

Ezekiel 40:48-41:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6:  DEEPER, DEEPER

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

Refrain:

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

Refrain:

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

Refrain:

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.

Refrain:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 by Ibukunore06: 1:49am On Sep 15, 2017
��� *LET US PRAY* ���

*_FRIDAY, September 15, 2017_*

*PRAYER POINTS* :- _A DIVINE CURSE._

1. *THANKSGIVINGS* .

2. *INTERCESSIONS/SUPPLICATIONS.*

3. *PRAYERS FROM OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONALkiss

----- Father, i thank you Because *YOU'RE THE GOD OF BLESSEDNESS AND FRUITFULNESS.*

*_---- Father, I thank you for saving me and for the salvation of my soul....._*

*_---- Father, I thank you for the grace to be alive, today;......_*

----- *_Father, Please forgive me of any acts of mine that has brought divine course upon me and my family, in Jesus’ Name......._*

----- *_Father, today, please let your mercy prevail over judgement in my life, in Jesus’ Name......_*

----- *_Father, please grant unto me the grace to right all the wrongs that I have committed, in Jesus' Name......_*

----- *_Father, from today please grant unto me the grace to meet the expectations of Heavens in fruit bearing, in Jesus' Name...._*

----- *DECLARATION, Today, any evil tree tying down my progress is cursed today, in Jesus' Name...._*

4. *PERSONAL PRAYERS REQUESTS:*
-- (John 16:23 - 24,
-- LUKE 18:1,
-- MATT 7:7 - cool......

---- FATHER, I thank you for the answers, for in *JESUS MIGHTY* Name I have Prayed.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 by dallyemmy: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, September 15th, 2017) - A DIVINE CURSE

1.Thank you, Father, for your love, mercies, and compassion, that faileth not, over my life, everyday.

2.Thank you, Father, for, it is by your mercies that l have not been consumed; because, if you are to mark sin, no man shall stand.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

4.Father, forgive me and help me to restitute every violation of your laws, that has brought curses and yokes, upon my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, your word, says, if any man breaks an edge, serpent will bite; please, help me never to break any of your laws, again, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every curse, that is actively in operation, in my life, right now, be destroyed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every curse and negative pronouncements, that are responsible for any yoke of delay in marriage or child birth, in my life, or the lives of my children, be cancelled, by your mercy, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every enchantment and divination, against me, my family, my marriage, my job, etc, go back to sender, double the speed, with which, it came, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every evil tree tying down my destiny and progress, be cursed, from the root and dry up, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every satanic agent, ministering on any satanic altar, to cause me harm, be paralysed, from head to toe, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every curse upon my ground, be destroyed and let the ground begin to yield it's increase unto me, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Seven Christ Embassy Pastors In Trouble Over N2.5M Seed / The Secret Of Effective Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.