Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! (937 Views)

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors / Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer / Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has declared that Jesus Christ is his “Redeemer” and has indicated that he knows he will have to “pay” for his false teachings.
In a video released Tuesday, while reflecting on his inevitable death, the 84-year-old religious teacher said, “I thank God for guiding me for forty years absent my teacher [Elijah Muhammad]. So my next journey will have to answer the question. I’m gonna say it: I know that my redeemer liveth.”
He emphasized, “I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death yet death will not afflict me.”

In his message, Farrakhan also appears to acknowledge that his teachings as the leader of the Nation of Islam come with a price. He said, “I say to the devil, I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but, me, you can’t have.”
Christians everywhere should pray for Farrakhan that he would fully see the light of Jesus Christ and lead those who follow him out of the darkness of dead, false religion.

Disclaimer: Trust no preacher!!!
Re: Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! by gentle136(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
haske7:
Am so sure seun will never allow this make fp!! Wonder working power of our Lord Jesus !!!!! Hallelujah
because u are d first to comment Seun will not allow it cheesy
Re: Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has declared that Jesus Christ is his “Redeemer” and has indicated that he knows he will have to “pay” for his false teachings.
In a video released Tuesday, while reflecting on his inevitable death, the 84-year-old religious teacher said, “I thank God for guiding me for forty years absent my teacher [Elijah Muhammad]. So my next journey will have to answer the question. I’m gonna say it: I know that my redeemer liveth.”
He emphasized, “I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death yet death will not afflict me.”

In his message, Farrakhan also appears to acknowledge that his teachings as the leader of the Nation of Islam come with a price. He said, “I say to the devil, I know I gotta pay a price for what I’ve been teaching all these years. You can have the money, you can have the clothes, you can have the suit, you can have the house but, me, you can’t have.”
Christians everywhere should pray for Farrakhan that he would fully see the light of Jesus Christ and lead those who follow him out of the darkness of dead, false religion.

Disclaimer: Trust no preacher!!!

He nearly saw the light but it is unfortunate that "nearly" wouldn't kill a bird. undecided

(1) (Reply)

FANO TV Hosts CAC Gen. Evangelist, Pro Hezekiah Oladeji In South Africa Crusade / Atheists, What Is Your View On Morality? / 9 Powerful Ways To Overcome The Activities Of Every Evil Monitoring Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.