Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car (1218 Views)

Car Gurus Come In Here. / Car Gurus Come In Here...gazzuzz Et All...your Professional Advice Is Key / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
it's my Golf 4 sometimes it will just slow down and making sound like bu bu bu bu even when i press the accelerator down it still hardly move and it flash something like triangle on the dashboard,today mechanic said it could be spark plug that number one spark plug is not working so it changed it with one of the old ones he has and everything normal,and i have a smooth drive all the way but about like an hour later the problem persists,pls what could go wrong? this car is just 8 month now.

forgive my grammar,

cc Gazzuss,nurey pls
Re: Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car by Ekakamba: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Where is the car motor?
Re: Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car by nurey(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
dancok:
it's my Golf 4 sometimes it will just slow down and making sound like bu bu bu bu even when i press the accelerator down it still hardly move and it flash something like triangle on the dashboard,today mechanic said it could be spark plug that number one spark plug is not working so it changed it with one of the old ones he has and everything normal,and i have a smooth drive all the way but about like an hour later the problem persists,pls what could go wrong? this car is just 8 month now.

forgive my grammar,

cc Gazzuss,nurey pls

Golf4 is a modern car, first step is to scan, when we receive codes, we can guide you on solution to the problem. Also be detailed with description that bu bu bu maybe its trying to say bu bu bu buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:

Golf4 is a modern car, first step is to scan, when we receive codes, we can guide you on solution to the problem. Also be detailed with description that bu bu bu maybe its trying to say bu bu bu buhari grin
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-Benz X-Class Re-Brands, Changes Look / What Are Rotary Engines And How Do They Differ From Normal Piston Engines / Check Out The Cost Of This 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Brabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.