Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth (1113 Views)

Monkey Dressed Up As A Little Girl To Collect Money From Passerby (video) / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by PStacks(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin
So, this guy wanted to show he was familiar with his dog.

his dog was cracking a bone and he wanted to prove he could collect the bone from the dogs mouth.

wanting to collect the bone and also wanting to get "Views" on youtube, he proceeded on this trip of no return.

on putting his hand in the dogs mouth, this inevitable happened. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

watch the rest of the story here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvhzoBRHF5E
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nothing happened in the video.. All I see is a dog playing with its owner
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by PStacks(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Greene66:
Nothing happened in the video.. All I see is a dog playing with its owner

at a point the dog revolted and tried biting the owner.

u didnt see that?
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by wheezie24(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
didn't watch the video...but iv actually tried to collect a dirty bone my boerboel pikd on the ground one day....oh boy,,,her reaction was scary...she barked at me angrily. but she didn't try to attack..I just left her with the bone o
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
PStacks:

at a point the dog revolted and tried biting the owner.

u didnt see that?

No. It didn't try to bite. If it intended to bite, it will bite and the owner will stop recording. The dog was only trying to hold the bone firmly
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
wheezie24:
didn't watch the video...but iv actually tried to collect a dirty bone my boerboel pikd on the ground one day....oh boy,,,her reaction was scary...she barked at me angrily. but she didn't try to attack..I just left her with the bone o

She shouldn't do that.
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Namdeenero(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Greene66:

She shouldn't do that.
Food aggression.. Very bad

1 Like

Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Namdeenero:
Food aggression.. Very bad

It's even more than food aggression. The dog lacks respect for the owner

1 Like

Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by younghartz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
I do that with my dogs wella. dem no born dem well to try rubbish
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by wheezie24(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Greene66:

She shouldn't do that.
so how do I collect incase of next time
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by PStacks(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
wheezie24:
what age did you start growing her?
It depends on a lot of other things tho.
You have to spank that attitude out from her ne fa
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by PStacks(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
younghartz:
I do that with my dogs wella. dem no born dem well to try rubbish
grin grin grin bad guy. You are their lord and Master. Supreme leader ayatola.. wedone sir

1 Like

Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
wheezie24:

so how do I collect incase of next time

Train your dog to have respect for you
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Namdeenero(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Greene66:

It's even more than food aggression. The dog lacks respect for the owner
Lol
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by Greene66: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Namdeenero:
Lol

One thing I fear most is my dog trying to prove point with me either by barking at me or growling. It means my babies are not safe. Because I fear it, I don't even let it happen
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by wheezie24(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2017
PStacks:
what age did you start growing her? It depends on a lot of other things tho. You have to spank that attitude out from her ne fa
at about 7months old....
Re: How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth by PStacks(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2017
wheezie24:

at about 7months old....

what!!! 7months? undecided undecided that was already old na.
I started with mine fróm day 1

(1) (Reply)

Help-my 8 Month Old Rot Is Weak And Not Eating After Eating A Crate Of Egg / Male French Mastiff Puppy For Sale At Affordable Price / Still On The Xmas Bonanza Things. Altisian Mixed With Bull Mastiff For 16k Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.