Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says (1456 Views)

Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by waplord10(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
In a post he shared on his Facebook page, IPOB member, Udummiri Nwakalu, referred to their leader, Nnamdi Kanu as god and that he is the one who created him. See his post below

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by SHALLREIGN(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chia!!! no sense at all...

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by dannytoe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
I can see the level of damage Nnandi Kanu has really done to ur brain.......Your mate are in MIT counting innovations and developing their minds you here celebrating having a criminal as mentor..........,.... I know sum Emty headed clownish Ipod can resist the urge to Quote me..........!!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by normaljenny(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
People are going dangerously crazy and it is not a good sign for the easterners. I pray what happened in south Sudan not to repeat itself in our vaiafa. Na wao

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by TyushTal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
It's high time Nairaland censored IPOB that it displays "PIGS"
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by APCsupporter: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
see what the great Ibo tribe has been reduced to.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by mrphysics(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yes, kanu is surely a god to him. Maybe he is the abiama IPOB have been calling since

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Trailii: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
this people are getting mad day after day ... nndamdi cownu is no more their Jesus , they have upgraded him to God ...
I can't just fathom how a whole tribe can be this daft and gullible ..
the idiot called cownu is now comparing himself to God allowing people to bow down for him and lick his leg ... nebuchadinazar treatment will b a joke compare to what will happen to him and his family

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by crownprince102: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
now I realise Kanu indeed went to India for gullibility charm he used on this people.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by asksteve(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wen u hear tins like dis u no d brain is no longer functioning just as bubus zombies.
Na bubu n kanu no watin dem dey give ppl chop.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by ufuosman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sickness of the brain, the problem na is dat nobody can cure him
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Kirgyakos(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm sure diz Ipob guy must av taken fried weed ¤¤¤ and i'm sure also, dat it must av injured his brain cellz

kai wat a pity!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is for u all to see. I ve bn saying it that no reasonable Igbo youth or man with sense intact,have a good source of income will be a member of ipob. Just look at the riff raff Nd judge for urself.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Bizibi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
This agitation is a joke.....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
dannytoe:
I can see the level of damage Nnandi Kanu has really done to ur brain.......Your mate are in MIT counting innovations and developing their minds you here celebrating having a criminal as mentor..........,.... I know sum Emty headed clownish Ipod can resist the urge to Quote me..........!!
[/s]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bizibi:
This agitation is a joke.....
the joke is on you.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
this people are getting mad day after day ... nndamdi cownu is no more their Jesus , they have upgraded him to God ...
I can't just fathom how a whole tribe can be this daft and gullible ..
the idiot called cownu is now comparing himself to God allowing people to bow down for him and lick his leg ... nebuchadinazar treatment will b a joke compare to what will happen to him and his family
. Pls stop generalizing the whole Igbo tribe as ipob or gullible. Am an Igbo man Nd ve Neva bn a fan of him.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by hanassholesolo: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
War hasn't even started and he already looks malnurished.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by nayosman: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
After God, it is Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Chuksng: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
For real? There is only one God o

Do you reside in Onitsha, Asaba or other Onitsha suburbs? Then you are missing out!
VISIT US AT LIFESTYLE FITNESS CENTRE LET'S KEEP YOU FIT & GIVE SHAPE TO YOUR BODY
ONLY N10 for the first Month
Address: 2 School Road. Iyiowa Layout Onitsha, Anambra State (Via Atani Road, Ogbani)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
JONNYSPUTE:
This is for u all to see. I ve bn saying it that no reasonable Igbo youth or man with sense intact,have a good source of income will be a member of ipob. Just look at the riff raff Nd judge for urself.
[/s]
that is why they need their country since your government can't grant them the opportunity and offer them job..rather the cattle rearers are made NNPC managers.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
crownprince102:
now I realise Kanu indeed went to India for gullibility charm he used on this people.
[/s]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Bizibi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:

the joke is on you.
no!!!! It is on you guys.......

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Throwback: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Another Somalian.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by jpphilips(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
just imagine the hollow skull we are supposed to share a country with? Nigeria is really trying harbouring so many nonentities yet we ask why she isn't moving forward, tell me any country that will move forward with citizens whose IQ is a benchmark for Autism?
next excuse is; he doesn't have a job, o yea!! who hires a donkey in a palace? damn!!

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
No wonder....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by aminu790(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
HABA!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:
[s][/s]
that is why they need their country since your government can't grant them the opportunity and offer them job..rather the cattle rearers are made NNPC managers.
. Chill bro. All of us re not working in nnpc Nd other government agencies. Am an Igbo guy like u Nd ve Neva worked for somebody or for any government,but am doing well on my own Nd can never work in any government agency, so stop this mentality of government not giving u job.Pray to God so he can bless ur hustle Nd when he does,the way u will forget about this ipob,u won't even know.Where re u based?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bizibi:
no!!!! It is on you guys.......
your zoo army will shamefully go back to the barrack and UN will use the evidence gathered against them to deal with your brain dead terrorist of a presidiot..this was how they killed 150 Igbos in nkpor and it was just a win case for Igbos,,this one is another evidence..by the time the repercussions start coming..you guys will get morethan the bereaved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Still In Propaganda Mode ―jonathan / The World Ridicules Buhari On Biafra By SKC Ogbonnia / Which Of These Option Would Be Better For I.P.O.B.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.