Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu (54186 Views)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by yoged(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
For your information the Python Dance 2 commences in 2 days. All that is happening now is the DJ testing the mic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
heysquare:

Overwhelming strength? im sure u can say dat again only on nairaland! If u see d kind speed some ipod members take enter potopoto water wen d army ordered dem!

Dullards everywhere.
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ofai: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
bettercreature:
python fall on! Lol you want to accept restructure? something you were rejecting as of last week lol

It's obvious don't know me on nairaland.

Keep saving face.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
This news is unconfirmed. However, if after the withdrawal of the NA from the streets, the IPOB miscreants still refuse to call themselves to order, they should be ready to face the full consequences of their actions.

Useless criminals comparing themselves with Catalan and Carlifornia......is this how Catalan and Carlifornia have been conducting themselves and causing civil disturbances to achieve their goal?

If IPOB were sensible people, they should have calmed down for Python dance to pass and continue with their struggle in a peaceful, orderly and non-incitive manner. I saw a video of BSS today refering to other Nigerians as "cockroaches" yet you want the UN to take you serious. Rubbish

Any föol can strike off my post and quote me with an afonja tribal mark picture. Thanks in anticipation of your föolishness.

Afonja
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ofai: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
yoged:
For your information the Python Dance 2 commences in 2 days. All that is happening now is the DJ testing the mic.

Lol.... Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
i laugh ..only if u kknw hw many soldiers dat lost their lives#eyewitness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by menstrualpad: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Now wait and watch some yello asshat come out like Baghdad Bob and say

"We chased Buharis Army out of Abia, we won, they ran like cowards back to Abuja" cheesy
Go grow some beard and a pair before you even begin to think you can come near Kanu with your fakeass knowledge of nothing, you illiterate shiit-cake son of an unemployed diseased slob and the local mangy ho.

You don't know poo about nothing no matter how much of a blowhard and showboat you try to be, you stupid fukking grandstanding know-nothing dingbat.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
ariaria ..u peeps didnt even asked wat happened to the policemen in the statioon bfore iit was burnt
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by dirtyhokage(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
But where is Kanu na?
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by LordAdam: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
victorvezx:

See consolation oh

Consolation?

I'm not an IPOB member. I'm not even Ibo. I'm an objective observer who can't seem to understand how foolish Buhari can be.

He lost the war against corruption (no high-profile conviction in 2 years).
He lost the war against boko haram.
He lost the war against NDA (sending Osinbajo to go beg and inviting PANDEF to Aso Rock).
Now he is losing the war against IPOB by making Kanu a hero.

Buhari is a failure through and through. There is a reason GEJ and Osinbajo ignored the riff-raff Kanu. But the daft, prehistoric Buhari can't use his brain. Look at how he is making a hero out of an unemployed nobody. Kanu is a British citizen and a practicing Jew, you don't act stupidly with someone with those credentials.

If he was a Nigerian, them for don end am tey tey. Ignore him and govern properly, na only him go tire; or revoke his Nigerian citizenship, transfer his a$$ to the UK, and blacklist his passport.

Anyway, let Buhari continue with his foolishness. I'm all for restructuring. Suddenly, because of Kanu's noise, restructuring is no longer a forbidden topic. Which is what I've been begging for since last year. Now, I'm just twiddling my thumb because e sure say restructuring go happen soon.

IPOB and FG should continue the cat and rat game, people from my side of the country would be better off whichever direction the wind blows.

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by uchrikk(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
When someone says that one Nigeria is a lawless country, they'll ask for his neck. No matter what your opinion is on who is right or wrong, it's against international laws for soldiers to open fire on unarmed people. If this was a civilized place, NA will be the ones to court martial its members who misbehaved. Instead, they are being celebrated. Never mind, cause what goes around , comes around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goke7:

The SE governors are actually the ones who requested for the military. They have just given ipob first warning cos ipob cannot foot their bills and that of the senators and other politicians from the SE. You want to stand in the way of politicians when elections are around the corner? Think again, KANU is no threat to the PMB but to the SE governors and their political fortune
its unfortunate Biafrans has Ediots as political leaders, where is No1 office holder from Igbo land now tell me reasons why I won't to boycott all the forthcoming elections, you will only see them when election is around... if only others will borrow sense from this KANU and boycott all the elections let see if they won't have change of mind and do the right thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by josielewa(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
They are running away from ipob warriors. cry

Chukwu Okereke Alibaba has given ipob victory over the zoo army and biafra has been actualised!

All hail courageous ipob! cool

1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
Ikpeazu is a coward! He couldn't even acknowledge that the army is retreating because of the overwhelming strength of ipob warriors!

And all those arson incidences he mentioned were carried out by Afonjas from Osogbo. Ipob is a pissful organisation. Ask Chukwu Obuko Abalaka. cool
Abalaka?

Hian!

na "Alabama" I been dey talk oo! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by josielewa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
Ikpeazu is a coward! He couldn't even acknowledge that the army is retreating because of the overwhelming strength of ipob warriors!

And all those arson incidences he mentioned were carried out by Afonjas from Osogbo. Ipob is a pissful organisation. Ask Chukwu Obuko Abalaka. cool

1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by lonecatt(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:

E pain am ,this is not about apc pdp bro it is about lacking brains and constructive reasoning against nnamdi kanu ,bullets and guns is not the solution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by josielewa(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
demelza:
This sounds like you have resigned to fate. Pls keep hope alive. We can defeat this people. Remember that we have not used our atomic and nuclear bombs on the zoo yet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
yoged:
turue? grin

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by obyrich(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Believe this at your own peril
They have already started pulling out.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by jaychubi: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
D zoo army are cowards I kw they will run for their lives Igbos n BSS deadly team.

D coward Buhari is next

1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by LordAdam: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goke7:

Oga the Igbo elites are the ones dealing with ipob now, pmb ant the north are not the issue, elections are close and the Igbo governors and other politicians can't afford kanu as an obstacle to their mega bucks. This is the first warning, if kanu does not retreat, they have plan b

And the same elite condemned the military operation?

Read the news of the SE caucus of the Nat'l Assembly and Ohaneze Ndigbo condemning the operation.

PMB and the North are on the issue because there have been no reprisal or follow-up in the North, which is a standard occurrence with this sort of issue. It is a co-ordinated attempt that has backfired.

Igbo elites know the operation is a bad idea, which is why they implored the governors to sit with Kanu. And Obiano was apologizing about the IPOB killings of last year in Anambra. For crying out loud, the second meeting between Kanu and the governors was to hold tomorrow. Kanu called that off yesterday, today Ikpeazu is announcing the premature withdrawal of the military. Do you think it is a coincidence.

Buhari just keep making a fool of himself with very silly decisions. That's how he was ranting about dealing with militants in the Delta. Just small play wen we play with am, crash the economy for a few months, he send Osinbajo mk he come beg. Ask yourself, was any NDA militant arrested? You guys went from macho men threatening fire and brimstone to environmental activists worried about the effect of oil spills from blown up pipelines.

British Foreign Secretary warned the mofo not to use force in the Niger Delta. UN asked for the Arewa Youths to be arrested for the quit notice. You think all of this is random? The time of impunity by the Northern hegemony is over, the crude tactics of yester years won't work today. Give everyone a fair representation or let everyone find his/her bearing.

-Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
This news is unconfirmed. However, if after the withdrawal of the NA from the streets, the IPOB miscreants still refuse to call themselves to order, they should be ready to face the full consequences of their actions.

Useless criminals comparing themselves with Catalan and Carlifornia......is this how Catalan and Carlifornia have been conducting themselves and causing civil disturbances to achieve their goal?

If IPOB were sensible people, they should have calmed down for Python dance to pass and continue with their struggle in a peaceful, orderly and non-incitive manner. I saw a video of BSS today refering to other Nigerians as "cockroaches" yet you want the UN to take you serious. Rubbish

Any föol can strike off my post and quote me with an afonja tribal mark picture. Thanks in anticipation of your föolishness.

""Useless criminals comparing themselves with Catalan and Carlifornia......is this how Catalan and Carlifornia have been conducting themselves and causing civil disturbances to achieve their goal?""

Pls show me where the white house or the Spanish government launch or ordered peration Bison dance in California or Catalonia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by chinonye82: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
the armies are going from house to house by 2am killing people biko nuo.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Compliant(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:

Chukwu Okereke Alibaba has given ipob victory over the zoo army and biafra has been actualised!

WHERE IS YOUR LEADER KANU PLS

Where is the Supreme leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by pstnicodemus(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

very well said man. the Catalan comparison dey funny me.
I read today what Rafael Nadal, a Catalonian said today and I wished most people speaking on this matter without thinking deep will read it. we are stronger together than apart. let's give peace a chance and not satisfying the ideology of on man

1 Like

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Adebayo4all: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Army should remain there till sanity returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D0lZTJpZRo
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by tolujohnso: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
MCzubby247:

this guy don't be sentimental here.
did gej issue for tinubus arrested?
In as much as KANU is a human and human are design to struggle and survive.you can pin down somebody and expect him not to hit back.
Thank God the crises didn't go to far
probably the world has began to react that's why the want to remove those soldiers

Don't miss it! It's called 2nd chance. I only hope d ipob will take advantage of dis olive branch. Otherwise.... Let God ve mercy.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PointB: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
GavelSlam:

When the same purveyors of hate decide to act on their words the executive has no choice but to address it the way that best fits.

There would be some calm and sanity for some days.
Some respite for those who wish to go about their civil duties.
[/s]

You don't have laws to (re)address those 'actions'? You must resort to senseless murders?
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by guru90: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
fear of Biafra destructions make them withdraw.....
IPOB won!!!

2 Likes

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Kingspin(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

This is something happening far away in the East. Am sure you are pain much more than who shot and killed by the army. We desire peaceful lifestyle in Nigeria but we all must work for it.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Griffon(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.