₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,194 members, 3,920,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 06:40 PM

Ordinance Factory Paper Provisional Answer Key 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ordinance Factory Paper Provisional Answer Key 2017 (64 Views)

I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. / ORDER FOR PAPER BAGS(souvenirs) FOR YOUR RESTAURANTS, WEDDINGS, Clothing Line / A4 Paper Proucer (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Ordinance Factory Paper Provisional Answer Key 2017 by matthews123: 4:35pm On Sep 14
Ordenance Factory Paper Provisional Answer key 10/09/2017 Cutoff Marks:

Ordinance Factory Group C Results 2017: Ordnance Factory Soon will announce the OFRC Semiskilled, labour 7 Tradesman results on their official site. There are many aspirants who are still looking for the OFRC Answer key 2017. As the OFRC Answer key, 2017 group c will be announced after 5 days of time. To download the answer key ordinance factory 2017 you have to visit the main site to download the answer key. Ordenance Factory 2017 Group C Answer key will be uploaded on the main website. The OFRC results 2017 of group C & Labour paper will be decided after 1 month of time. Candidates can read the full analysis of the OFRC Group C results 2017 below.

www OFRC Answer key 10 Sept Group C | Ordinance Factory Results 2017

OFRC Board is the govt. service board that provides the service to various govt. Ordnance Factory. There are many candidates who have apply for the OFRC Group C Recruitment 2017. The Written exam of Both OFRC OFB Group c & Labour Tradesman conducted on 10/09/2017. There are lakhs of aspirants who have seated in the Ofb 2017 Group C exam 2017. The Group C OFB 2017 exam is divided into Three Shifts i.e. Morning, Afternoon & Evening. OFRC Phase 1 Group C IE 2017 exam question paper is divided into Four Sets i.e. A, B, C, D. To download the OFRC Answer sheet 10 Sep candidates have to wait for it 1 Week of time. To check how to download the OFRC Answer key 2017 You have to see the steps below.
OFRC Answer key Provisional 2017

Organization Name: OFRC (OFB Government)

Category: Answer key

Exam Name: OFRC Group C /Labour 2017 Exam

Date of Exam: 10/09/2017

Official site: ofb.gov.in

go here: http://resultsncutoff.org.in/ordinance-factory-paper-provisional-answer-key-10-sept-2017/

(0) (Reply)

Another Cheap Means Of Marketing Your Businesss / Trade In Gemstones / Buy And Sell Perfect Money And Bitcoin Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.