|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,914,280 members, 3,921,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 10:44 PM
|Job Opportunity by popinkayan: 4:47pm On Sep 14|
Our company Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) requires experienced personnel in the Oil and Gas industry for procurement and contracting services for one of our clients on its upcoming project in Nigeria. The following positions are:
1b. Procurement and Expediting Supervisor Level 2 (6 - 10 years’ experience personnel)
1c. Procurement and Expediting Manager Level 3 (10+ years’ experience personnel)
• People and time management.
• Knowledge and use of Supply Chain management concepts
• Excellent Communication Skills (Presentation; effective conversations and written)
• Good customer management and leadership skills.
• Team Work, Team Building, And Facilitation
• Data Analysis
• Use of computer systems and tools including SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Internet, etc.
"Submission for the PROCUREMENT AND EXPEDITING POSITION is Closed". Henceforth submitted applications after today shall not be reviewed.
2a. Contracting Officer Level 1 (1 - 5 years’ experience personnel)
2b. Contracting Supervisor Level 2 (6 - 10 years’ experience personnel)
2c. Contracting Manager Level 3 (10+ years’ experience personnel)
• Particular focus on Well Engineering
• Wide range of HSE and Commercial risks
• Influencing and assuring the quality of stakeholder inputs – scope, risk assessment, contract content – where historically quality has been lacking.
• Designing contracts to motivate contractors to perform better through incentivization and penalties.
• Identifying and contractually addressing the diversity of value drivers across the business.
• Managing tension between schedule, contracting approval lead times, contractor capabilities, and business need for new long term contracting solutions.
• Ensuring selection of competent contractors against a 60% technical pass-mark threshold and stakeholder desires to influence vendor qualifications and tender evaluations.
• Reducing the lead time for award of high value contracts in a heavily regulated contracting environment.
3a. Inventory Management and Stock Check Officer Level 1 (1 - 5 years’ experience personnel)
3b. Inventory Management and Stock Check Supervisor Level 2 (6 - 10 years’ experience personnel)
3c. Inventory Management and stock check Manager Level 3 (10+ years’ experience personnel)
4a. Vendor Management, IDD and Compliance Services Officer - Level 1 (1 - 5 years’ experience personnel)
4b. Vendor Management, IDD and Compliance Supervisor - Level 2 (6 - 10 years’ experience personnel)
4c. Vendor Management, IDD and Compliance Manager - Level 3 (10+ years’ experience personnel)
• Working knowledge of the Companies and Allied Matters Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
• Familiarity with legalities of company formation, dissolution and membership of companies both in Nigeria and other countries.
• Working knowledge of Vendor Management applications such as OMNICOM, EMPTORIS and SAP.
• Ability to identify irregularities/red flags in a series of documents.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
5a. Archiving and Documentation Officer - Level 1 (1 - 5 years’ experience personnel)
5b. Archiving and Documentation Supervisor - Level 2 (6 - 10 years’ experience personnel)
5c. Archiving and Documentation Manager Level 3 (10+ years’ experience personnel)
• Management of confidential information flow and documentation.
• Preservation of trail of documentation for reference purpose and audit trail.
• The design of a fit-for purpose archiving and filing system for the Contracting and Procurement function.
Interested candidates should send His/Her CV and relevant Certificates to email@example.com with cover letter indicate your monthly proposed package in the letter.
The position applied for should be clearly stated as the subject. Application closing date is 30/09/2017
Scanned copy of your relevant certificates should be attached together with CV.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62