Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106606 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Larryfest(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, her kitty-cat must definitely suffer for it abi? cheesy
Weytin man go do naa bro as per say na she go carry the tin come give me without any drama as opposed to then wey i for dey toast toast like say she be bread...

10 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by slimshadyl(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
lol
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Sleyanya1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Na now she dey see the message...Her Dada bee. Dey cover her eyes. grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
lOL... Gold Digger
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:

Weytin man go do naa bro as per say na she go carry the tin come give me without any drama as opposed to then wey i for dey toast toast like say she be bread...
Na so e dey be. Once you go Yankee come back, you fit sleep with an average 9ja baba cheesy
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by kprez(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
hnmm money rule d world haha
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by oruma19: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
britzreus:
Chei, mumu dey smell..

So, a story trending is trending on Facebook about a guy and his would have been bae..

According to reports and screenshots, the guy has been trying for 5 years to talk to a Lady, but she nor gree pick the call..

She only reads his messages and ignores him.

He sent series of “Angelica Sup?”, “Sup?”, “Hello”, “Are you there”.. But then, Angelica will read his messages and ignore him.

5 years on after trying all he could to talk to her, he flew relocated abroad, and shared some pictures on his Facebook Story..

Now, Angelica has noticed the guy and seeing that her “homeboy” is now janded, she buzzed him with “My Baby”.

Screenshots below;

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-girl-replies-guy-facebook-5-years-saw-photo-us/

world people..... Lolzzz. If I were the guy, i will "hama" and "kawa"..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by tofolo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
She just reminded me of Dbanjs song SUDDENLY.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
here if u don't work no foos or bills to pay rent unlike in Nigeria where someone does not work but can still see food to feed.
but the system is functional dst d diff with dis part of the world wer ppple eat govt money for fun....abysmal infrastructure or lack of it....d list is endless
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Tomisinbad(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Time and Chance happeneth to them all.

All na turn by turn... remember you once heard grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by etenyong(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have many like that who were ignoring me then but now my messenger & WhatsApp are full of their messages. Don't look down on anybody cos u don't know where that person may be tomorrow.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kikikikikikiki....Gals must survive!!419!!
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by GbarukoBajo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
I want to post something in nairaland.com I can't am at Ndagbo ibeku Afaraukwu umuAhia... Army came
by 4.30pm and opened fire in my area at kanu street..
We are here at home hearing gun shots every body is
running around am posting this in someone house I
entered to save my life God help us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
That's what Koko master calls suddenly
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Daviestunech(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
adetoroamos:
dem plenty, if u see my ugly pic den on Facebook but now baba don change, I don't use to hello dem again dey will just hi me and later control dem to their WhatsApp no.
My nigga
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by just2endowed: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
here if u don't work no foos or bills to pay rent unlike in Nigeria where someone does not work but can still see food to feed.

I will surely Work and study more there coz there so many opportunities to work.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha see hustling. cheesy grin

All those Nairaland boys you've been ignoring their Pm's
.. this is a lesson oh
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IMASTEX: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
INTROVERT1:
I love the statement "Go for success", then, other things will surely follow.
According to "3 Idiots". Very true.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by nwakibie3(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now

13 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
I love Nigerian girls and I believe there are very reasonable ones who know their Worth and will tell you NO whether you are living in Ajegunle slum or in the white house but it's just so sad that the bad ones have smeared the good ones.

Since I broke up with my ex,i just developed a phobia for Nigerian ladies expecially the ones residing in Nigeria...most of them are hopelessly materialistic.

23 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by kingthreat(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Urrah replied your day?
Bloggers are so irritating I swear. Photoshopping anything for traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Airfoce1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gold Decker of girl from IPOB
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
Person go abroad nor mean say he de pick moni for ground.
nigeria mentality#
people still dey hammer na.. Naira rare against the dollar is still high.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by beautiful232(f): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
chaiii..girls ehhh,for her mind she SMART
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
Person go abroad nor mean say he de pick moni for ground.
nigeria mentality#
Very true but Going abroad means you have a better chance in life. You may not be rich in money but trust me you will be rich in countless other ways.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
who is telling ya all this rubbish undecided

I have been to some places apart from Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that reverse is the case.

if you are talking about bill I will agree to you but FOOD?

why is poverty affecting Africa? think before you use your dead brain!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
But that guy is stup!d...

What's with the;

hello,
xup,
sup,
up
angelica
gelica
lica
ca

and other nonsense?

Send her a message once, and maybe a reminder and end the conversation there!

The girl is right to have ignored the low life, but she became stup!d the moment she replied after 5 years.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamSINZ:
Angelica is an average Naija girl so this is not new. The girls who ignored me when I was trekking are now humble AF!

What do you have now? Okada?

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Lumig: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol.419!!! Olè!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.