Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106601 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by israelmao(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Something is always tied to love it could be stardom or heroism or feat or family background or social background or intellectualism or above all riches or wealth.Love never exists in vacuum.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Maxvasia(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol. Funny. grin

I am happy i do not even DM ladies on SM. Many of them are annoyingly disrespectful and lack a sense of correct self assessment. My dignity and self respect is very precious to me. Dsnt matter if i am rich or poor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Hope I'm not among the nairaland guys you just called a boy because I'm already a milli milli "Gee"

And girls like you beg for my attention .
Oh well you're. I remember those days you would seek my attention like it's your favourite strawberry ice cream. Even had to create a thread about me. Tell that to your lots ain't buying.

And it's boys like you that'll lick my ass like it's your favourite lollipop.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by stevecantrell: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
B a S t a r d
yep thats accurate... grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by angelanto8(f): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Angelica you no get shame..because he traveled to the US na wa oooooo
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
false! don't believe some bunch of loser!

there are many opportunities there is your are hardworking but the majority of us (Nigerian) engage in drugs and crime to make It faster.

mind ya I have been to some foreign counties (except U.S) I can tell ya that if you can make it here, anywhere you can make it. just keep ya shiit clean
visiting a country does not amount to one living in one.let me ask you is therr any Uni in Nigeria you can sturdy for free until you get a Job that you can pay back??
Is there free Health care ?
Are there Job opportunities even though you want to work hard ?
Can you wake up in Lagos Jump in your car and head to ABJ at 2 am ? ?
Can you do 20 hours of research work online without internet or power distraction ?
You want me to go on??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by enemyofprogress: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ole olori bu apayan. Na thunder go fire her.

Vickyrotex take note of this thread
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Ximenez(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mhen, this guy get patience o. If na me na just once or twice before i give you this....

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
forget that person mentality!

by there comments you will know that there are true prostitute!
I currently have a friend in the USA...
got there last year...he is working and schooling....
even his boss respect him so much..reason because he is a graduate...
every time we speak on phone he never stops telling how wicked Nigeria government is.....
do tell me....we will only get to know the wickedness of our leaders and what they have deprived us of....when we leave the shores of Africa....

bro...only a lazy man will be poor abraod...
any hardworking Nigerian guy will definitely make it when he leaves this country...
Nigeria is one of the most difficult country to live

8 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Donaltus: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Emerikoss: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
My name is Angelica,I am a market seller,you can call me Angelica,call me Angelica grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh well you're. I remember those days you would seek my attention like it's your favourite strawberry ice cream. Even had to create a thread about me. Tell that to your lots ain't buying.

And it's boys like you that'll lick my ass like it's your favourite lollipop.

Continue dey hype yourself o

I don't lick asss , especially of someone I can conveniently feed 3sq meal a day .

I created that thread to correct your mistakes and not to make you feel special.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by obyno1011(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
That's how one that met me on Facebook kept posting me. I was in Enugu then. I invited her to come to Enugu when they were on strike, she's from Enugu too. She ignored my requests, saying I should come to ph. But work couldn't allow me. I stopped asking.
Last year I was transferred to Abuja, she heard and is now asking me to say "come" and she will be here next day.
Now I don't do far away transactions, the COT is high.
Fruits and vegetables are cheaper in Abuja.

Guys believe yourselves. There are also serious girls. Leave the internet slayers.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

visiting a country does not amount to one living in one.let me ask you is therr any Uni in Nigeria you can sturdy for free until you get a Job that you can pay back??
Can you do 20 hours of research work online without internet or power distraction ?
You want me to go on??
only a lazy and non-ambitous dude leave the shores of this country and go leave in europe or usa poor....or suffering.
to be honest...with you a gardener lives comfortable over there...

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by bigfather(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
britzreus:
Chei, mumu dey smell..

So, a story trending is trending on Facebook about a guy and his would have been bae..

According to reports and screenshots, the guy has been trying for 5 years to talk to a Lady, but she nor gree pick the call..

She only reads his messages and ignores him.

He sent series of “Angelica Sup?”, “Sup?”, “Hello”, “Are you there”.. But then, Angelica will read his messages and ignore him.

5 years on after trying all he could to talk to her, he flew relocated abroad, and shared some pictures on his Facebook Story..

Now, Angelica has noticed the guy and seeing that her “homeboy” is now janded, she buzzed him with “My Baby”.

Screenshots below;

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-girl-replies-guy-facebook-5-years-saw-photo-us/

Bloody Gold Digger!
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Some girls and their fish brains undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Humility017:

only a lazy and non-ambitous dude leave the shores of this country and go leave in europe or usa poor....or suffering.
to be honest...with you a gardener lives comfortable over there...
Thank you Jare . Nigeria is er expensive to live if you want to live a standard life . Anytime I'm in Nigeria my fuel Bill alone for a week is almost 30k if not more by the time you add Generator etc that's near 100k a month . Food nor dey Ooh . I always say if you ate young and have access to remove frm 9ja nor think am twice or else the witches go spy your destiny . I made that decision long ago and I thank GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by I888(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamRaizo:
unfortunately, that's what most Nigerians think.

They believe once you get there, you're already swimming in millions.
i come from a family where most of my relatives are outside the country. My 2 sisters inclusive and I tell you, it's not easy, especially if you lazy. Nothing for you.

Most of these Nigerians think abroad is like Nigeria. You work your ass off to pay taxes. It's a terrible situation.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by bidak(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
The guy sef get chill, imagine sending message after message and didn't get tired.... after messaging her once or twice and still no reply should have let her be, abi sey na only her dey this world ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by planetx: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Humility017:

I currently have a friend in the USA...
got there last year...he is working and schooling....
even his boss respect him so much..reason because he is a graduate...
every time we speak on phone he never stops telling how wicked Nigeria government is.....
do tell me....we will only get to know the wickedness of our leaders and what they have deprived us of....when we leave the shores of Africa....

bro...only a lazy man will be poor abraod...
any hardworking Nigerian guy will definitely make it when he leaves this country...
Nigeria is one of the most difficult country to live
Keep believing America is paradise, if your so called friend tell you what he is going through you will pity him. What are you waiting for you self head over there and go pack dollars now or you don't like dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Jadmchris(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is not a new thing among Nigerian ladies.. I have witnessed it first hand
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by makydee(f): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Continue dey hype yourself o

I don't lick asss , especially of someone I can conveniently feed 3sq meal a day .

I created that thread to correct your mistakes and not to make you feel special.

Lol, you look underfed so I'm wondering how you can achieve that? And btw I don't eat the kind of food you eat bro. We all get level and fortunately, mine is higher.

No, you created that thread for attention. Thinking I'll prolly notice you at last.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by joshuaidibia(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now grin
Nack her well. 500mg TM

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by akinszz: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
realxlownsata:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat(9mobile) and Airtel only.

To check your data balance
MTN >> *461*6#
Etisalat >> *229*9#
GLO >> *127*0#
AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI 9mobile/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp✔️ ☎ :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
are they real...
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

You want me to go on??
honestly what you are talking about make no sense.

universities in Nigeria are almost free (especially the govt uni)
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
I can boldly tell ya that all naija ladies are animals!

whether good or bad ones I don't associate myself with them unless on business purpose...

Omo, see as you finish all dem Naija babes cheesy
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
DeeTus:
She's an end time.
mumu. Must everything be end time to u
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydee:
Lol, you look underfed so I'm wondering how you can achieve that? And btw I don't eat the kind of food you eat bro. We all get level and fortunately, mine is higher.

No, you created that thread for attention. Thinking I'll prolly notice you at last.

What's wrong with the kinda food I ate yesterday noon ?

Semo, Okra soup, boiled fish, roasted corn , can coke and switch cigarette?

Don't you like the combo?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Banter1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
ccvizzle:
blood of snake shocked
blood of python.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by nothingspoil70: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamRaizo:
you must be in the UK right?

I don't dream of being there except for visits.
As at today 1£ = #470. Constant electricity supply, Not to talk about free NHS treatment should you fall sick

stop deceiving yourself stop comparing an apple with an orange Ask any of your brothers here if only they will tell you the truth; one day wage is enough to feed a family for a whole week
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mumu. Must everything be end time to u
You're crazy!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.