Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106580 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamSINZ(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Magnifik18:

What do you have now? Okada?

I have a beast.

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2017
goingape1:
I can boldly tell ya that all naija ladies are animals!

whether good or bad ones I don't associate myself with them unless on business purpose...

You be nigerian?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2017
ireneony:
Person go abroad nor mean say he de pick moni for ground.
nigeria mentality#

Laziness dey smell.

You no make am no mean say other person no go make am. You go USA your life come worse pass when you dey Naija.......just know say your village people dey use your wifi.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

What's wrong with the kinda food I ate yesterday noon ?
Semo, Okra soup, boiled fish, roasted corn , can coke and switch cigarette?
Don't you like the combo?
This one don die finish e remain small.undecided
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
This one don die finish e remain small.undecided
grin grin

I guess you referring to your hungry and soon to die mom and dad at home
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by NaeChris: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
If i be the guy, i go answer am, but you go fear shakara na.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin grin

I guess you referring to your hungry and soon to die mom and dad at home
That food combo is a no-no,do you want to die of constipation?Stop ranting on a beautiful morning.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
That food combo is a no-no,do you want to die of constipation?Stop ranting on a beautiful morning.

grin
Shut up , I uploaded that to keep jobless peeps like you busy.

I actually ate only the corn , while one of my friends in the background who came to visit ate the Semo .
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...bawo leshe mo pe omo Yoruba ni mi?

I'm an IBO guy dear. Don't understand what you wrote lol. I Still dey learn.
So you understand yoruba.shocked
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2017
This one dey dig gold sha.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by imustsaymymindo: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
bjhaid:
a real nigga shouldn't be pushing for success cos of a worthless lady, life should be about self-fulfilment and inner happiness

In as much as we would like to deny it, rejection is one of the greatest drive to success. Rejection from jobs, relationship, society etc.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin
Shut up , I uploaded that to keep jobless peeps like you busy.

I actually ate only the corn , while one of my friends in the background who came to visit ate the Semo .
Says the failed artiste who lives his whole life on nairaland,your mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
Says the failed artiste who lives his whole life on nairaland,your mumu never do.

grin grin

What a temper ..

Dude you're doomed .

How can you call someone better than you in everything failed ?

Or isn't it obvious that You're far below my level?

This poor people sef grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by ignis: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Do I believe this?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin grin

What a temper ..

Dude you're doomed .

How can you call someone better than you in everything failed ?

Or isn't it obvious that You're far below my level?

This poor people sef grin
*These* not *this*.You gat levels?Bro stop being delusional.Tell that to low-lives like you.I'm done replying you,i'm not the reason why you failed to make it big in the music industry so you should dump your frustrations somewhere else.You can now stop masturbating over my mentions.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by daviscash: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2017
NA cause i go give her
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
So you understand yoruba.shocked
lol...I'm still a learner sweetie kiss
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2017
TolaniLuv:
I like Nigerian girls!! They always push you for success.. we have to respect our women! I know many guys weh their gf break up with em and they are fucking successful turning that break up to success..

Some how in life we need em !! The day my ex gf broke up with me was the day I know LIFE IS REAL. And I am really happy she push me...
Did she break up with you on the ground of financial incapability?

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I'm still a learner sweetie kiss
Great.kiss
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
Great.kiss
I missed you...where you been baby?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
I missed you...where you been baby?
Around,ghost mode.smiley Whatsup?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
Around,ghost mode.smiley Whatsup?
not happy with the recent happenings in Nigeria dear...
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by TolaniLuv: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Did she break up with you on the ground of financial incapability?

Yes.. cuz of that!!!
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by TolaniLuv: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

In as much as we would like to deny it, rejection is one of the greatest drive to success. Rejection from jobs, relationship, society etc.

2 big stout for you sir!

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
the girl is a fool obviously, no doubt about that. many nigerian girls do that shiit alot
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
not happy with the recent happenings in Nigeria dear...
Biafra?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
Biafra?
yeah...its eating me up.

I wonder why there can't be peace cry
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Afhounja(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2017
I wonder how Nigerian men will see things like this and still want to have anything to do with females.

This just another proof going to show that as a man, girls/women don't like you. They are only after what they can get from you.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by ReLaTE(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
longjohnsilver:
This is not new, na today?

Every right thinking dude shud set his priorties right, hustle n make it.

Girls will come naturally after that, not to chop ur money necessarily but there is something about success that just attract people (both girls n boys) cause when you achieve something good even ur long lost friend remember u.

Hustle smart...not hard!!!
You are right,,,but for a life partner i think you will make mistake.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by longjohnsilver: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
ReLaTE:
You are right,,,but for a life partner i think you will make mistake.

This is when you need to look deep into people and see what they really want.

Whilst you too must not be shallow and be carried away by beauty or fake love.

Is it the money or success that they are attracted too or me as a person?

Time and experience will guide you here.

But make the money first.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by LotaTee: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
yeah...its eating me up.

I wonder why there can't be peace cry
Then you ain't biafran.gringrin You want one Nigeria??
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
LotaTee:
Then you ain't biafran.gringrin You want one Nigeria??
yes I do and I want peace... I wish they have a heart like mine cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.