Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" (3520 Views)

Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Scatterscatter(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

Thats not what he swore and Oath to do. What he swore an oath to do is to uphold the constitution and chapter 4 of that constitution allows Kanu and IPOB the right to agitate about anything they like including Biafra. Until this python dance thing, there has been almost no report of violence by IPOB

Freedom to agitate but not to topple a sitting government and form a parallel govt with it's own army. That is a treasonable act and no president will allow that.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by attackgat: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Freedom to agitate but not to topple a sitting government and form a parallel govt with it's own army. That is treasonable act and no president will allow that.

How exactly does one topple a sitting government without arms?
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by slivertongue: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:

At the end, Biafra got nearer, Nigeria Army withdraw handing Biafra another victory.

Nnamdi Kanu needs to be studied to be understood.

and that is wat the public seems nt to understand
they keep giving him visibility
i wud av done things differently if i were in power
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by slivertongue: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Scatterscatter:

You still don't understand, do you?
NA only went to do a demo, the real movie script hasn't even been written by FG yet.

which script
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Unik3030: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:

After a few calls from UK, US and Isreal ur Nigeria Army have announced withdrawal with full speed.

They only made IPOB more popular, let them go and do election in Anambra after all this and let us see who will leave their house.
guy,like seriously I won't lie to u but u are a comedian, do u think those people have a say when a group is labelled as a terrorist group (with recent evidence of burning police station) because they also have terrorist group n they kill them without thinking twice(i believe u know Bin Laden story). so if the fg should declare ipob terrorist group now n kill them all. my brother make I no lie give u NOTIN GO HAPPEN they will even b happy to sell weapons to nigeria
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by xelly: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Whatever they do, whatever you say, it provided the root cause is not addressed, on BIAFRA WE STAND.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by headhunter1: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
let the army remain there
[/s]
shiaman how far our party

shey you still dey collect egunje as the shaman of the pati
we're going to chase out apc in 2019 masha Allah amin

grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by headhunter1: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Perhaps they she withdraw Army and replace them with Boy's Scout
[/s]

another trash from a dull brain
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by headhunter1: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
FG should not allow the army to be blackmailed to submission
[/s]
you mean the terrorists and rapists in the front of international communities
don't worry it's matter of time before you know that Nigeria is just a trashy country grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2017
We are still killing a mosquito with a machine gun. And this is inexperience.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 5:25am On Sep 15, 2017
We are in a Democracy. Our civil Police is under performing.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Scatterscatter(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

How exactly does one topple a sitting government without arms?

Didn't Kanu boast of having weapons to the extent of being able to develop nuclear weapons and you expect soldiers to go to them with Cain and kondo. Didn't he set up his own Secret Service (Army), Palace, etc... So you actually expect FG to fold its arms, MBANU!!!

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by bakila: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2017
slivertongue:

and that is wat the public seems nt to understand
they keep giving him visibility
i wud av done things differently if i were in power
What will you have done?
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by bakila: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2017
orisa37:
We are still killing a mosquito with a machine gun. And this is inexperience.
The mosquito has refused to yield to insecticide, broom, stick and pistle.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by attackgat: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Didn't Kanu boast of having weapons to the extent of being able to develop nuclear weapons and you expect soldiers to go to them with Cain and kondo. Didn't he set up his own Secret Service (Army), Palace, etc... So you actually expect FG to fold its arms, MBANU!!!

Dont talk like a child. It doesnt matter if Kanu said he owns all the Nuclear warheads in Russia. If the authorities feel that the infomation is credible, they should arrest him and charge him to court, which they have already done. If people are supposed to jailed for what they say with their mouth, everybody would be in jail today.

As for BSS, have they taken up arms? Have they touched anyone? So the crime they commited was to wear berets and salute each other? Are we going to hunting the Salvation Army tomorrow?

The law is that a crime has to be commited before a person is criminalised. The FG must fold its arms until a crime is commited or if they have credible information that a crime is about to be commited.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by AAinEqGuinea: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2017

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
since we all unquestionably marvel the US and military.

Nigeria's military has long overstepped its authority. Once ppl realize this, they'll come to understand why Nigeria can't exercise liberty like freedom of speech and allowing armed citizens, and why it'll treat its citizens like 3rd world hostages; try and secede and the only cowards with guns called the military will kill you.

Thank Buhari OP
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by AAinEqGuinea: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Scatterscatter:

In the United States you can freely check out books from a public library on how to make nuclear bombs.

So the public library is producing terrorists according to zoo logic
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Caseless: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Brilliant piece! Now buhari is showing why I voted him.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Caseless: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

In the United States you can freely check out books from a public library on how to make nuclear bombs.

is that what the guy you quoted is saying?
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu is Police problem. The moment Kanu violated his Bail conditions, Police should have grabbed him by the neck, threw him into a maximum cell and there after keep prosecuting him till he is purged.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Scatterscatter(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Dont talk like a child. It doesnt matter if Kanu said he owns all the Nuclear warheads in Russia. If the authorities feel that the infomation is credible, they should arrest him and charge him to court, which they have already done. If people are supposed to jailed for what they say with their mouth, everybody would be in jail today.

As for BSS, have they taken up arms? Have they touched anyone? So the crime they commited was to wear berets and salute each other? Are we going to hunting the Salvation Army tomorrow?

The law is that a crime has to be commited before a person is criminalised. The FG must fold its arms until a crime is commited or if they have credible information that a crime is about to be commited.

I'm sorry to say this, but trust me you will make a very weak and bad president/leader.

So you mean if you hear that a thief is on their way to your house, you will allow them come in before you lock your door! I'm disappointed.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Scatterscatter(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Mind you, world powers (USA, Russia, France, Germany etc) all have nuclear warheads but they aren't called terrorists. You can learn about developing nuclear weapons, it's free but the moment people know you have evil intentions, you will be classified as a threat and necessary actions will be taken to curtail your actions, ask North Korea.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
I agree with all your points but we are in a Democracy.
OBJ was a good military in Democracy. Let us take a queue from that and do our work perseveringly.
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by lightblazingnow(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cc lalasticlala again
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
The moment Kanu violated his bail conditionalities, IGP should have ordered his rearrest.
So IGP should be retrenched for dereliction of his duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by lightblazingnow(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Joyfully
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by orisa37: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Militarilism in Democracy can't sync!!!
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by intruxive(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
At least ojukwu equiped his soldiers with a rifle and two rounds each (one for the enemy one for themselves grin )
Kanu is equiping this ones with bottles and sticks + kitchen knifes. To go and fight nigerian army.
Am so relieved the war shouldnt go 3yrs this time around....... more like 3 hours grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by lightblazingnow(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala again
Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin mad ipob have been given a starter, the question becomes do they still want the full course meal or what?

It was just an ordinary DANCE o! them dey run,cry and shIt for pant. if PYTHON STORM start nkor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:58am On Sep 18, 2017
intruxive:
At least ojukwu equiped his soldiers with a rifle and two rounds each (one for the enemy one for themselves grin )
Kanu is equiping this ones with bottles and sticks + kitchen knifes. To go and fight nigerian army.
Am so relieved the war shouldnt go 3yrs this time around....... more like 3 hours grin

Where do you think that all those pump actions and AK47s were heading? Thank God Nigerian Army danced for them. Remember odi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee / Publishing Debtors’ List Will Enhance Amcon’s Debt Recovery, Say Experts / Statisense: Each State Productivity Based On FAAC : IGR Ratio Of Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.