Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm In Need Of A Front End Developer/graphic Designer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Need Of A Front End Developer/graphic Designer (407 Views)

Job Vacancy:full Stack Software Developer (C#.NET) And Front End Developer / I'm In Need Of A Job, Even If It's Teaching Job. / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Front End Developer/graphic Designer by Theflint1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello, I'm in need of a front end developer/graphic designer

As a graphic designer you'll need to listen and understand clients’ needs before making design decisions.

Job Description
• Have an in-depth knowledge of the following design programs such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator
• Good knowledge in the use of animation software
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker with Experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
• Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across broad
• Possess an advanced knowledge of web (front end) design
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches

Skills/ Required Qualifications
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
• At least 1 year experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery as well as responsive design techniques for desktop, tablets & mobile
• Good Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Illustrator skills
• Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
• A flexible approach when working in a team;
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
• Effective networking skills to build contacts.

Whatsapp- o7031562014

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Input On This,thanks. / Tell The Students About Your Job / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.