Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section (559 Views)

Same Pics .... 3 Different Sellers ... Yahoo Boys In Pet Section / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by damoskid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
As for me I love pet section because it's a place where I can meet and discuss with like minded people. Mostly I get insulted by people around me because of my love for animals but when I'm here I feel at home
Re: What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by Mooshiwa: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
I like this section. This is actually the only section I visit these days as Dogs have started to interest me. I love seeing the puppies that go up for sale, especially the Rottweilers, cute little things. Hopefully I can get one soon.
I like this section because most people seem happy. I love seeing people show off their pets, even with those always asking "Plz can anyone identify my dogs breed?" (shout out to you guys). Shout out to the guys with the local/Basenji breed, keep showing them love nonetheless). And those 'Calabar' jokes, I hope they never get old. It's a nice section and someday, sooner rather than later, I hope we get to see other household pets have an equal hold as Dogs on here. Don't we have Snake owners in the house or exotic Birds? Hell, I once had a friend that had a pet goat. Asun as anyone heard they usually laughed their ass off.
Hell, I love this section.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by Greene66: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by youngreva(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by NicoBaba(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
this section is crazy as hell.. Mixed reactions.. If a buyer was scammed by a dealer trust me there r panel of judges ready to skin him/her alive.. #BROTHERLY.. pet section is wonderful..one second u see sum1 complimenting a dog next u see em bashing another.... cool n interesting diaries, pix n stuffs and when a pet die u see lot of peeps mourning with d human #OneLove...
Re: What Are The Things You Love About Nairaland Pet Section by damoskid(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Mooshiwa:
I like this section. This is actually the only section I visit these days as Dogs have started to interest me. I love seeing the puppies that go up for sale, especially the Rottweilers, cute little things. Hopefully I can get one soon.
I like this section because most people seem happy. I love seeing people show off their pets, even with those always asking "Plz can anyone identify my dogs breed?" (shout out to you guys). Shout out to the guys with the local/Basenji breed, keep showing them love nonetheless). And those 'Calabar' jokes, I hope they never get old. It's a nice section and someday, sooner rather than later, I hope we get to see other household pets have an equal hold as Dogs on here. Don't we have Snake owners in the house or exotic Birds? Hell, I once had a friend that had a pet goat. Asun as anyone heard they usually laughed their ass off.
Hell, I love this section.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Have dogs for sale? Sell it very fast now! / Large Bone Caucasian Puppies At Cool Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.