Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover (39829 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Lordmega(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color] The can be easly separated under catholic church since the marriage was founded on lies under cannon law any marrage found on lies is none and void
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by dallyemmy: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
No be immaculate conception abi
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by dsocioemmy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
He should accept the pregnancy like that? is this lady serious at all?...
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Tombilly(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Divorce difficult because they are Catholics?

No wonder promiscuity amongst married Catholic women is very high. Makes sense to me now.

Mr. Man, it is not only an abomination in all cultures what your wife just did. It is also insulting and a painful slap to your face.

Kick her out to her parents house first. Then,you can start the divorce proceedings later. But first kick her out today and not tomorrow.

What rubbish is this?and if the Catholic church wants to say anything,give them the middle finger and move on to the Anglican Church.

May God never let us bachelor's marry a girl,and then bring up the child of her EX boyfriend as ours, AMEN.

Expecting some useless people to call the News and the Newspaper a lie,because it says the woman was married in Anambra State.

Before you begin to express your folly and hatred against the Catholic Church do your research well. I've studied the Catholic Church catechism and doctrines so much to tell you authoritatively that the Church will grant him divorce if he so wish because the marriage was built on a lie. I won't go far to quote the churches canon but if you wish to be enlighten the more I'll. #Gracias. #ArdentCatholicFaithful

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by sddiamond: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

No wonder promiscuity amongst married Catholic women is very high. Makes sense to me now.

Mr. Man, it is not only an abomination in all cultures what your wife just did. It is also insulting and a painful slap to your face.

Kick her out to her parents house first. Then,you can start the divorce proceedings later. But first kick her out today and not tomorrow.

What rubbish is this?and if the Catholic church wants to say anything,give them the middle finger and move on to the Anglican Church.

May God never let us bachelor's marry a girl,and then bring up the child of her EX boyfriend as ours, AMEN.

Expecting some useless people to call the News and the Newspaper a lie,because it says the woman was married in Anambra State.

all this write up is just to score cheap likes. Tribal bigot like you
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
MrChad:
hahahaaaa i 4got

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
riseabovehate:
You see your life

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by china17: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
wen the saying goes wrong...bt d woman no get sense at all...
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Ranchojesus(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Love can something make you do stupid things...
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided

Almost all first born be bastard

Is only a mother that knows d father of her children

Divorce? Catholic church? Forget am, the only solution na 4 u to send her packing or accept d child
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by talk2percy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai...umunwanyi...
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

Me am not understanding dis one of Catholic Church o buh I know in some churches dahs enough reason to divorce the wife cos according to some churches you must tell ur spouse any hidden secret dah could possibly destroy ur marriage later(eg if you hv epilepsy,HIV,children etc). If you don't and it's later found out then ur free to divorce ur spouse and the church will even be in support. Most Catholics are fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by charlsecy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Divorce difficult because they are Catholics? No wonder promiscuity amongst married Catholic women is very high. Makes sense to me now.
I don't think Catholic grants divorce at all. Only annulment is allowed if you prove that the marriage was false in the beginning. For example, your wife lied about her genotype and deceived you into "marriage."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by michony505(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhiztaD:
Her name is Udoka ebinenye she is sharing HIV...guys be careful
[img]
MhiztaD:
[/img]
MhiztaD:
Nairalanders no get chill ooo dey don they cast the girl for Facebook already. Na her real face b dis guys b WARNED!

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by ACE1010: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai!!! Agbada Don wire!!
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Angrymode: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
I have an uncle based abroad, he got married here in Nigeria and travelled back abroad to prepare for his wife joining there. Six months later, the lady put to bed and the baby was not born premature.
The whole thing raised a lot of suspicion, but elders intervened and told my uncle not to ask too many questions if he wants to keep his sanity but accept the baby as his own since he is already married to her and the child is now a product of the marriage and their grandchild.
He accepted the advice and they are still living together with a second baby which is not controversial and he showers the first baby with lots of love without further scrutiny.
Igbos have an adage that says 'if you over scrutinize an old womans wrapper that you want to wash, don't complain when you find a small piece of excrement'

undecidedRubbish undecidedThat ur uncle is living under the influence of juju.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Caseless: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wrong caption!
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by patola080(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
useless people. Nigerians have no brain. it is true.

we will never progress.
u may nt progress in ur own life time but mi , myself n I will do good in dis life I will sit wit d kings n grt people in dis country n over d world in Jesus name Amen n back to d Op is dis gal ur 1st lovehv u never been in love b4 ? But sorry short of wot to say again
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by delugajackson: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

The Anglican part really cracked me up. Really hammered that one, bro.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by lilyheaven: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2017
NCANpatroller:
One chance wife!
Churches I know conduct test for couples b4 tying the knot. Is catholic diff?
From preg test to genotype, blood grp, hiv etc before your wedding is approved
Yes o, but some can come out negative.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by 9jageekz(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Guyman02:
I have an uncle based abroad, he got married here in Nigeria and travelled back abroad to prepare for his wife joining there. Six months later, the lady put to bed and the baby was not born premature.
The whole thing raised a lot of suspicion, but elders intervened and told my uncle not to ask too many questions if he wants to keep his sanity but accept the baby as his own since he is already married to her and the child is now a product of the marriage and their grandchild.
He accepted the advice and they are still living together with a second baby which is not controversial and he showers the first baby with lots of love without further scrutiny.
Igbos have an adage that says 'if you over scrutinize an old womans wrapper that you want to wash, don't complain when you find a small piece of excrement'

Your uncle no sabi pregnancy test b4 marriage
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by stancod(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

we will never progress.
nah only you no go progress
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Freedomforall: 3:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Me am not understanding dis one of Catholic Church o buh I know in some churches dahs enough reason to divorce the wife cos according to some churches you must tell ur spouse any hidden secret dah could possibly destroy ur marriage later(eg if you hv epilepsy,HIV,children etc). If you don't and it's later found out then ur free to divorce ur spouse and the church will even be in support. Most Catholics are fanatics.

Some people will just be outside and know everything happening in someone else place the have not been to.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by BRYIAN99(m): 3:41am On Sep 15, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

we will never progress.
Pray for Nigerians and not curse them, Nigeria will continue to progress...Amen
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by zylla(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2017
`
lafflaff123:

The Catholic Church would say that the marriage was based on falsehood and thereby it would be dissolved. I am a Catholic and that is what the Church would say. The women been promiscuous, well, it is left to their conscience and their God
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by NCANpatroller: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2017
lilyheaven:

Yes o, but some can come out negative.

3 months pregnancy can't come out negative. It's not urine sample they collect. It's blood
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
michony505:
[img][/img]Nairalanders no get chill ooo dey don they cast the girl for Facebook already. Na her real face b dis guys b WARNED!
Na real wah o... but that moniker wey first post am, do u knw if its real?

Piiko, modik, have u seen this one?
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
Na real wah o... but that moniker wey first post am, do u knw if its real?

Piiko, modik, have u seen this one?
fake news
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by jobbers: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
really
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Funny, so the man didn't do pregnancy test on the woman before he married her abi, nawa, but some women are not trustworthy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.