Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (40210 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / History Behind Arsenal Aaron Ramsey Goal Scoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by suxes2005(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
AkinAlabi is a ManU Fan but dat doesnt mean
you should come here and say such thing about
my man. If it was Rooney, what would you
have said then?

I wish him QR.

SHALOM
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by teeluv(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
that injury was "horrendous" in the words of Arsene Wenger. all my wishes to him.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Maxidoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
why do we have so many immature and narrow minded people in hear?how old are this fucking retards?do you all have feelings? sure there was no intent by Shawcross, but the truth is that it was a hard tackle, he felt sorry and sad and am sure he wished he never went for that tackle, he was remorse cos he was even crying on his way out. Yet some idiots come in here and make jest of a serious and horrendous situation where an individual is in pain and his career in danger, at least lets have a little human feelings, all this attitude of making a joke of serious issues dosent make you a hard man, it only makes u a fucking idiot, and even if you are dumb, you need to show the whole world, and most importantly you just dont need to contribute to every topic, someone even said he broke his leg before the tackle, really ridiculous, i wonder what faces are behind systems typing, i really wonder.

We know their are hazards in football, same with driving or entering a car,do you make jest of somebody involved in an accident or sympathize with them? i employ the babies on NL to grow up and at least aspire to be boys
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by platinumnk(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
poor guy, it looks like an actual break, not a fracture. embarassed
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoast(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
eh yahh, omo olomo
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by parislomo(f): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ouch!!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kratos007(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
akinalabi:

Another person has given an unbiased opinion.

@ Farm+

Get rerady to be hammered by the "Lynch Shawcross" crusaders

no need for him to get hammered. let's get some facts straight, ryan shawcross has a history of being a violent tackler. october 2007, ryan shawcross breaks the ankle of former arsenal player franny jeffers. november 2008, shawcross slides in hard on adebayor, injuring him for 3 weeks. february 2010, ryan shawcross breaks the tibia and fibula of aaron ramsey in a 50-50 challenge. did he mean to break the leg? no he did not, but he did. you do not make those kind of crunching challenges day in day out without knowing that one day you will cause some serious damage. look for videos of shawcross when he was on loan to one of the man united feeder clubs, i forget the name now, and you will see him making wild lunges every 5 mins. this same shawcross was whingeing like a bleeping pussy when fabregas slid him in the first half. i dont mean to come on hard on him like this, but he is somehow being made out to be the victim in all this. rooney offered him public backing. that demento fergusson called him to lend him moral support. tony pulis, sky sports, alan hansen, alan shearer, stan collymore and the media hacks at itv have all come out to say "oh, he is not that kind of player", well, who is? if he were a foreigner, he would be hounded to death. i remember when that deportivo player broke beckham's metatarsal, the british journalists stopped short of calling for his head, personally went to spain and hounded him all the while. but because it involves just another of the 'brats' from arsenal, and a welsh one, suddenly its shawcross that needs support or counselling? what of the young man who may never play footie again? if it was rooney that had his leg broken, we would have had a public hue and cry the world over that you would be forgiven for thinking that someone just shot obama. perspective people!!! shawcross is a dangerous player. him and all the thugs at stoke, bolton and blackburn. just read ricardo fuller's pre match notes to know the stoke grand plan for the match. a team packed full of body builders with little or no skill, with their best player being a towel on the sidelines grin grin
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by nigerhead(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
real bad tackle, but you cant totally blame Shawcross, though from the fact that this has happened through him like three times now, he should have been really careful about going into tackles like that

The dude that said biscuit bone, thats not really fair at all ,

In all wish Ramsey a quick recovery
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by sirp2007: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
no need for him to get hammered. let's get some facts straight, ryan shawcross has a history of being a violent tackler. october 2007, ryan shawcross breaks the ankle of former arsenal player franny jeffers. november 2008, shawcross slides in hard on adebayor, injuring him for 3 weeks. february 2010, ryan shawcross breaks the tibia and fibula of aaron ramsey in a 50-50 challenge. did he mean to break the leg? no he did not, but he did. you do not make those kind of crunching challenges day in day out without knowing that one day you will cause some serious damage. look for videos of shawcross when he was on loan to one of the man united feeder clubs, i forget the name now, and you will see him making wild lunges every 5 mins. this same shawcross was whingeing like a bleeping kitty when fabregas slid him in the first half. i dont mean to come on hard on him like this, but he is somehow being made out to be the victim in all this. rooney offered him public backing. that demento fergusson called him to lend him moral support. tony pulis, sky sports, alan hansen, alan shearer, stan collymore and the media hacks at itv have all come out to say "oh, he is not that kind of player", well, who is? if he were a foreigner, he would be hounded to death. i remember when that deportivo player broke beckham's metatarsal, the british journalists stopped short of calling for his head, personally went to spain and hounded him all the while. but because it involves just another of the 'brats' from arsenal, and a welsh one, suddenly its shawcross that needs support or counselling? what of the young man who may never play footie again? if it was rooney that had his leg broken, we would have had a public hue and cry the world over that you would be forgiven for thinking that someone just shot obama. perspective people!!! shawcross is a dangerous player. him and all the thugs at stoke, bolton and blackburn. just read ricardo fuller's pre match notes to know the stoke grand plan for the match. a team packed full of body builders with little or no skill, with their best player being a towel on the sidelines

WELL SAID BRO.IF RAMSEY HAD BEEN IN ENGLAND WORLD CUP TEAM,THEIR PRESS WUD HAVE EVEN ASK FOR THE WORLD CUP TO BE POSTPONED.THE WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE WE SHOULD LEARN TO BE FAIR IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

i wonder what faces are behind systems typing, i really wonder.
U HIT THE NAIL ON ITS HEAD.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by sirp2007: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
no need for him to get hammered. let's get some facts straight, ryan shawcross has a history of being a violent tackler. october 2007, ryan shawcross breaks the ankle of former arsenal player franny jeffers. november 2008, shawcross slides in hard on adebayor, injuring him for 3 weeks. february 2010, ryan shawcross breaks the tibia and fibula of aaron ramsey in a 50-50 challenge. did he mean to break the leg? no he did not, but he did. you do not make those kind of crunching challenges day in day out without knowing that one day you will cause some serious damage. look for videos of shawcross when he was on loan to one of the man united feeder clubs, i forget the name now, and you will see him making wild lunges every 5 mins. this same shawcross was whingeing like a bleeping kitty when fabregas slid him in the first half. i dont mean to come on hard on him like this, but he is somehow being made out to be the victim in all this. rooney offered him public backing. that demento fergusson called him to lend him moral support. tony pulis, sky sports, alan hansen, alan shearer, stan collymore and the media hacks at itv have all come out to say "oh, he is not that kind of player", well, who is? if he were a foreigner, he would be hounded to death. i remember when that deportivo player broke beckham's metatarsal, the british journalists stopped short of calling for his head, personally went to spain and hounded him all the while. but because it involves just another of the 'brats' from arsenal, and a welsh one, suddenly its shawcross that needs support or counselling? what of the young man who may never play footie again? if it was rooney that had his leg broken, we would have had a public hue and cry the world over that you would be forgiven for thinking that someone just shot obama. perspective people!!! shawcross is a dangerous player. him and all the thugs at stoke, bolton and blackburn. just read ricardo fuller's pre match notes to know the stoke grand plan for the match. a team packed full of body builders with little or no skill, with their best player being a towel on the sidelines  

WELL SAID BRO.IF RAMSEY HAD BEEN IN ENGLAND WORLD CUP TEAM,THEIR PRESS WUD HAVE EVEN ASK FOR THE WORLD CUP TO BE POSTPONED.THE WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE WE SHOULD LEARN TO BE FAIR IN EVERYTHING WE DO.

i wonder what faces are behind systems typing, i really wonder.
U HIT THE NAIL ON ITS HEAD.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Smi1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
Premier League is a very physical league things like this don't normaly happen in SPAIN & ITALY, too agressive in the UK !
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by cocoduck: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
That reminds me of when I broke my leg playing football, well it is almost a YR now but the pain still remains in my mind, mine was the laps that were broken into two, I can walk but not as I used to. Ramsey s is on the tibia so it will heal quikly, my fratured femur took 3 months total to heal. 2 if I had not fell down the second time.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
Football is a contact sport agreed, but it seems the Premier league is too physical as opposed to other leagues.Ramsey would surely get over this.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
Have you guys watched the Serie A before and see what physical football is all about?

Count the legends who have fallen to the Serie A butchers like Montero, Tachhinardi, Gattuso etc

Ronaldo Lima's career was pnctuated in Italy by Injury, Van Basten also fell to Serie A
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Princek12(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
platinumnk:

poor guy, it looks like an actual break, not a fracture.  embarassed

What is the difference?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by shilling(f): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
Saw this on youtube - so totally sad. Hope he's back to the pitch asap.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by chic2pimp(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Have you guys watched the Serie A before and see what physical football is all about?

Count the legends who have fallen to the Serie A butchers like Montero, Tachhinardi, Gattuso etc

Ronaldo Lima's career was pnctuated in Italy by Injury, Van Basten also fell to Serie A
Physicality and the Art of defence is sadly on the decline in Serie A.
That's why semi flops like Ibra scored 25 league goals in his last season.
BTW, those so called 'butchers' were excellent defenders/players unlike the ones in the premier league.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by eros(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
Oouch!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by texazzpete(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kratos007:

no need for him to get hammered. let's get some facts straight, ryan shawcross has a history of being a violent tackler. october 2007, ryan shawcross breaks the ankle of former arsenal player franny jeffers. november 2008, shawcross slides in hard on adebayor, injuring him for 3 weeks. february 2010, ryan shawcross breaks the tibia and fibula of aaron ramsey in a 50-50 challenge. did he mean to break the leg? no he did not, but he did. you do not make those kind of crunching challenges day in day out without knowing that one day you will cause some serious damage. look for videos of shawcross when he was on loan to one of the man united feeder clubs, i forget the name now, and you will see him making wild lunges every 5 mins. this same shawcross was whingeing like a bleeping kitty when fabregas slid him in the first half. i dont mean to come on hard on him like this, but he is somehow being made out to be the victim in all this. rooney offered him public backing. that demento fergusson called him to lend him moral support. tony pulis, sky sports, alan hansen, alan shearer, stan collymore and the media hacks at itv have all come out to say "oh, he is not that kind of player", well, who is? if he were a foreigner, he would be hounded to death. i remember when that deportivo player broke beckham's metatarsal, the british journalists stopped short of calling for his head, personally went to spain and hounded him all the while. but because it involves just another of the 'brats' from arsenal, and a welsh one, suddenly its shawcross that needs support or counselling? what of the young man who may never play footie again? if it was rooney that had his leg broken, we would have had a public hue and cry the world over that you would be forgiven for thinking that someone just shot obama. perspective people!!! shawcross is a dangerous player. him and all the thugs at stoke, bolton and blackburn. just read ricardo fuller's pre match notes to know the stoke grand plan for the match. a team packed full of body builders with little or no skill, with their best player being a towel on the sidelines grin grin

It's easy to pick out these hard tackles now simply because this player is under scrutiny. How many Premier league players haven't made hard tackles on others in the past 3 years?

Football is a physical sport and there are definitely going to be hard tackles. As long as it's a fair tackle and there's no intent to cause harm, what's the issue?

Perhaps you folk should call for an age limit on players in the premier league. Bringing young folks whose bones have not ossified into close physical contact with hardened players is a recipe for disaster. That makes more sense than calling for a ban on poor Shawncross.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
BTW, those so called 'butchers' were excellent defenders/players unlike the ones in the premier league.

Montero especially the fear of Montero's left leg makes strikers run from him.

Watch those Juve butchers like Torricelli and even Paramati who looks like an assasin to get an idea of what Strikers face.

Bergomi, Cauet, and Taribo at Inter. I still remember Taribos tackle on Andrei Kanchelskis that sent the whole stadium into riot.

With Gottardi, Giuglipietro, Paulo Negro at Lazio. If you like your ankle, stay away from Serie A

A Nesta at 17yrs sent Gascoigne out of Italy and ultimately football in a training ground crunch at Lazio
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by octokitty(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
i dont really knw who is who but his leg must really hurt cos dat looks sooooooooooo in d wrong angle
i wish him quick n full recovery, take heart cry cry cry cry
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Montero especially the fear of Montero's left leg makes strikers run from him.

Watch those Juve butchers like Torricelli and even Paramati who looks like an assasin to get an idea of what Strikers face.

Bergomi, Cauet, and Taribo at Inter. I still remember Taribos tackle on Andrei Kanchelskis that sent the whole stadium into riot.

With Gottardi, Giuglipietro, Paulo Negro at Lazio. If you like your ankle, stay away from Serie A

A Nesta at 17yrs sent Gascoigne out of Italy and ultimately football in a training ground crunch at Lazio

Tbh, that was back in the days. Back then You had to be a top striker for you to get near the 20 goal a season mark.
Today's serie A is a lil different.
That was what made Serie A the best league in the world.
No country's league will ever have the amount of top quality players Serie A had in the 1990's.

P:S I remember that Nesta's tackle on Gazza grin
He got his reputation as a no nonsense defender as a result of that tackle.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by HNIC(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
The guy who thought Aaron broke his leg before the tackle must be a . . . . . . . .
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kratos007(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
texazzpete:

It's easy to pick out these hard tackles now simply because this player is under scrutiny. How many Premier league players haven't made hard tackles on others in the past 3 years?

Football is a physical sport and there are definitely going to be hard tackles. As long as it's a fair tackle and there's no intent to cause harm, what's the issue?

Perhaps you folk should call for an age limit on players in the premier league. Bringing young folks whose bones have  not ossified into close physical contact with hardened players is a recipe for disaster. That makes more sense than calling for a ban on poor Shawncross.

hardened players? not likely. shawcross is 22. and at 18, your bones are ossified just fine. you bro, know me personally and you know i know what i'm talking about. as for players being young, you are a man united fan so i will use them as an example. what age did giggs begin playing for united? beckham? anderson and nani? ronaldo? what age did rooney score that oh so fanastic goal against arsenal?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by maedan(f): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
MY GOODNESS!!! What was the other guy's leg made of ? Adamantium?? Sorry oh, Aaron. Talk about bonecrusher!!! I have never seen anything like it. You know that game with guinea fowl eggs where you knock yours against someone else's to see whose cracks first? That's what this injury reminds me of.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by enekwizu14(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS GUY CAREER DON LOCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Rastamann: 1:12am On Mar 03, 2010
This is one of the risks involved in the game. I do not think that it was intentional. I wish Ramsey "quickest recover"
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Princek12(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2010
I just don't see how he can come back?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Outstrip(f): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Outstrip(f): 2:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Outstrip(f): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Outstrip(f): 2:28am On Mar 03, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.