Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (40205 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / History Behind Arsenal Aaron Ramsey Goal Scoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 03, 2010
D tackle was nt hard,though i condone with him,he shld b tested 4 drug abuse.i wonder if footballers still undergo routine drug testing and hw relaible are they
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Sonofpeace(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2010
I feel really sorry for Ramsey, dat was a horrible injury from a careless defender. All these Manure and Chelski fans dat supported Shawcross instead of supporting poor Ramsey i pray dat before the end of march both Rooney/fletcher en Drogba/lampard will get career threatening injury in Jesus Name i pray Amen. Get well soon Ramsey!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Montero especially the fear of Montero's left leg makes strikers run from him.

Watch those Juve butchers like TorricelliĀ  and even Paramati who looks like an assasin to get an idea of what Strikers face.

Bergomi, Cauet, and Taribo at Inter. I still remember Taribos tackle on Andrei Kanchelskis that sent the whole stadium into riot.

With Gottardi, Giuglipietro, Paulo Negro at Lazio. If you like your ankle, stay away from Serie A

A Nesta at 17yrs sent Gascoigne out of Italy and ultimately football in a training ground crunch at Lazio

Dayo, leave them. Most folks here havnt even heard the names you're mentioning. If we have never crucified
our own Taribo in the past, why the double standards now.

Even Spain sef. Andoni Goicoechea was the Butcher of Bilbao. He sent Maradona out for months and almost
ended Bernd Schuster's career. Goicoechea is still a hero today.

Its the other side of the game. Different sides of the game coming together is what makes it the best sport in
the world.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dyabman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Those pictures were horrible , wow! Djibril Cisse's is quite Terrible too
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dammizz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
I am still skeptical about, Will Ramsey ever be able to play footbal again?, That leg's, aint never seen a leg so "out-of-shape", O ga o

My heart to his folks o,
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2010
it's a pity we have savages in our midst.
for people to try to make shawcross' tackle on ramsey look so ordinary,saying "he's not that kinda kid",
it hurts me.
but the one that hurts me most is sir alex defending the bloody brute, I wonder what he'd have said if shgawcross had kicked rooney instead?
the old man woulda shot shawcross between the eyes.

@dk/akinlabi and any other nairalander that did not see that the tackle was premeditated (ok maybe not to hurt ramsey to that extent, but premeditated all the same), I pray it never happens to one of your players,cos if it does and you complain, I'll be right here to give you hell.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by nehemaih: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
Biscuit bones

If i were u, i would have cover de stinking darkness of de curve of mi mouth.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by bgees(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
this was why Ngog dived the other day against Birmingham. if u guys didn't know, now u know.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
and we accused CR9 of diving, why won't he dive
when there are assassins on the field of play?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
Its either most of you are just talking without having actually seen the footage or you have never played football before or you are frustrated arsenal fans looking for a way to vent your anger. that was a typical 50 50 tackle and the ref was not going to give shawcross a card till he saw that the foot was broken. it would be clear to anyone who knows football that this was nothing but an accident. i feel sorry for ramsey as he is such a promising footballer and thankfully he has access to top class resources so hopefully he will be back in the not too distant future. guys this is the reality of professional football.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dipo2much(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2010
akinalabi:

Dayo, leave them. Most folks here havnt even heard the names you're mentioning. If we have never crucified
our own Taribo in the past, why the double standards now.

Even Spain sef. Andoni Goicoechea was the Butcher of Bilbao. He sent Maradona out for months and almost
ended Bernd Schuster's career. Goicoechea is still a hero today.

Its the other side of the game. Different sides of the game coming together is what makes it the best sport in
the world.

If the player that was injured was your elder brother who has been paying your school fees from his salary, you will be seeing things differently. Imagine how much eduardo's game deppreciated after that horrible injury. I dont think all this brainless tackles are needed to win games. Players should be taught how to tackle to minimize injury.
Finally,All these anti-arsenal comments are nonsensical
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by belelikfin(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2010
This is unbelievable, No body deserve this kind of tackle ever.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by TheSaintz: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2010
Why does this keep happening to us, Man U and Chelsea will definitely be behind this
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by parislomo(f): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2010
TheSaintz:

Why does this keep happening to us, Man U and Chelsea will definitely be behind this

shocked shocked

How now??
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

Its either most of you are just talking without having actually seen the footage or you have never played football before or you are frustrated arsenal fans looking for a way to vent your anger. that was a typical 50 50 tackle and the ref was not going to give shawcross a card till he saw that the foot was broken. it would be clear to anyone who knows football that this was nothing but an accident. i feel sorry for ramsey as he is such a promising footballer and thankfully he has access to top class resources so hopefully he will be back in the not too distant future. guys this is the reality of professional football.

now you're the one who didn't take a good look @ the footage,
the tackle looked more like a 60-40, ramsey had gotten the ball before that dolt kicked him, and he swung like he was kicking a mortal enemy.
this isn't about being an arsenal fan,this is about being a footie fan, is it until someone actually dies from such tackles,before some people develop the brain cells to know such tackles should be discouraged?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2010
it is inevitable that defenders will mistime a few challenges and thats what the ref is for. in this particular case it was a 50 50 ball which might loo otherwise simply ecause ramsey was much quicker than shawcross. the ball was initially shawcross's but he ovrplayed it, giving ramsey an opening. Ramsey goes into that tackle just as aggressively as shawcross and the referee himself has admitted he would not have given a red card if not for the broken leg
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by TheSaintz: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2010
I dont pray that anyone will be in this position for 1 seconds
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

it is inevitable that defenders will mistime a few challenges and thats what the ref is for. in this particular case it was a 50 50 ball which might loo otherwise simply ecause ramsey was much quicker than shawcross. the ball was initially shawcross's but he ovrplayed it, giving ramsey an opening. Ramsey goes into that tackle just as aggressively as shawcross and the referee himself has admitted he would not have given a red card if not for the broken leg

1 post the link where the ref said so.
2 ramsey went into that tackle aggressively? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by oberon(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
Jesus Christ! Lawyer !! getting morbid arent we? the purpose of showing proof of a young talented player in pain,I for one canot fathom,am no arsenal fan but if you watched tha game the Stoke player Shawcross was mortifed by his tackle and the Stoke faithful gave Ramsey a standing ovation as he was being strechered off, so asaulting us with these horrific pictures is ,to me at least in bad taste,except there is something am missing.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
oberon:

Jesus Christ! Lawyer !! getting morbid arent we? the purpose of showing proof of a young talented player in pain,I for one canot fathom,am no arsenal fan but if you watched tha game the Stoke player Shawcross was mortifed by his tackle and the Stoke faithful gave Ramsey a standing ovation as he was being strechered off, so asaulting us with these horrific pictures is ,to me at least in bad taste,except there is something am missing.
[/quote

a large portion of the stadium was actually chanting "he's got only one leg!"
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
tayoccu:

1 post the link where the ref said so.
2 ramsey went into that tackle aggressively? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Delap-Ref-gave-red-card-to-Shawcross-only-after-seeing-Ramsey-s-shocking-injury-article339523.html
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kratos007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

ramsey goes into the tackle aggressively? dude were you watching brilla fm? ramsey was not going into any tackle, he was trying to play the fecking ball. of course he gave the red card for the broken leg, you break someones leg, you should be sent off!! 50-50 ball or not.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kratos007:

ramsey goes into the tackle aggressively? dude were you watching brilla fm? ramsey was not going into any tackle, he was trying to play the fecking ball. of course he gave the red card for the broken leg, [b]you break someones leg, you should be sent off!! 50-50 ball or no[/b]t.

thats rubbish mate. the rules of the game do not make allowance for what may or may not happen after a tackle. the rules make provision for the ref to deal with the intent(if malicious) and nature(if reckless) of a tackle not the aftermath of the tackle.this is why players can get sent off for kicking out at the air when it is clear that the intention was to kick an opponent.to establish my point, was paulo fereirra sent off for breaking rooneys foot in the 2005/2006 season? no and rightly so, because the tackle was fair and the injury, accidental.in this case, the red card is extremely harsh. shawcross had every right to go for that ball and there is nothing malicious about the way he did. looking at that tackle one would never have expected anything serious to come out of it. i was shocked to see the broken leg cuz worse tackles than this happen every other day. guys injuries are a part of professional sport, they are an occupational hazard! i feel so sorry for ramsey but lets not take things out of context.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kratos007(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2010
Kgdavid:

thats rubbish mate. the rules of the game do not make allowance for what may or may not happen after a tackle. the rules make provision for the ref to deal with the intent(if malicious) and nature(if reckless) of a tackle not the aftermath of the tackle.this is why players can get sent off for kicking out at the air when it is clear that the intention was to kick an opponent.to establish my point, was paulo fereirra sent off for breaking rooneys foot in the 2005/2006 season? no and rightly so, because the tackle was fair and the injury, accidental.in this case, the red card is extremely harsh. shawcross had every right to go for that ball and there is nothing malicious about the way he did. looking at that tackle one would never have expected anything serious to come out of it. i was shocked to see the broken leg cuz worse tackles than this happen every other day. guys injuries are a part of professional sport, they are an occupational hazard! i feel so sorry for ramsey but lets not take things out of context.

shawcross had no right to lunge for a ball he had already miscontrolled and let go. the referee HAD to send him off. if referee watson failed to do so, the match would have degenerated into a fiasco. as shawcross was lunging into the tackle, i imagine the words of tony pulis ringing in his ears. words telling his thuggish players to go in hard on the foreign pussies of arsenal. shawcross has a record of hurting other players in his young career. he had to know he was second favorite for the ball. 9 times out of 10, he could have made that tackle and nothing would have happened, but just that one time, he broke the leg of the other player. simple. rooney's foot was not broken, the metatarsal was. do you want to compare that to breaking BOTH leg bones? anyhow, that's all water under the bridge, shawcross will serve his 3 match ban, ramsey will be back in a year, and nigeria will get embarassed at south africa 2010 grin grin grin
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2010
^metatarsals are the bones the feet are made off and seeing as he broke his fifth metartarsal which is the biggest one it would be accurate to say he broke his foot. like u imply,it would be nice to give this issue a rest already. i mean half of the people on here had probably never heard the name 'shawcross' before. so much controversy in the game this year so far.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kratos007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
Kgdavid:

^metatarsals are the bones the feet are made off and seeing as he broke his fifth metartarsal which is the biggest one it [/b]would be accurate to say he broke his foot. like u imply,it would be nice to give this issue a rest already. i mean half of the people on here had probably never heard the name 'shawcross' before. so much controversy in the game this year so far.

the bones of the foot are the tarsals, metatarsals and the phalanges. the 5th metatarsal is connected to the smallest toe. it is certainly not the biggest one. hee hee, while you are applying your knowledge of biology, i am using that of anatomy. trust me, a fracture of the metatarsal is [b]nowhere
close to breaking your tibia and fibula. yes, i am a doctor grin grin grin
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Kgdavid(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2010
hmmm i see.i stand corrected
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by chrisical(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Horrific injury
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dmxqo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
If anyone think Arsenal players are victims and targeted, then i dont accept. True it was a horrible tackle but d person involvd matters. If such tackle was aimed at Drogba, he may come out unharmed, but these Arsenal players are young, and when exposd to some kinds of tackle it results in horrific sights. Arsenal is nt a target. Yet refrees should try to protect these youngsters from some 'shaw' monsters!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Vieira(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2010
dmxqo:

If anyone think Arsenal players are victims and targeted, then i dont accept. True it was a horrible tackle but d person involvd matters. If such tackle was aimed at Drogba, he may come out unharmed, but these Arsenal players are young, and when exposd to some kinds of tackle it results in horrific sights. Arsenal is nt a target. Yet refrees should try to protect these youngsters from some 'shaw' monsters!

How can I control myself and not abuse someone when they post this?

Eduardo is a baby abi? Or why did his leg break?

Or Adebayor na baby when Shawcross (a baby himself o) put him out for 3 weeks?

Absolute tosh.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by kulumbu: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
am deeply sorry. But thank God you are there am sure you will soon get releaved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.