Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. (45079 Views)

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Danladi7: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
..yeah,Especially IBADAN CITY!
(No other city can boast of this kind skyline apart from abuja and lag)
NB:before we talk of brown roof,ibadan modern roofs is as big if not more than her brown roof)
The most underrated next big thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
That is former capital of Nigeria like Abuja built with Nigeria collective wealth, every other state can look like that if they become the capital of Nigeria just like Abuja is looking like now with maximum capital investment of Nigeria oil wealth from ND.
really? State like kogi right? I guess you know that kogi was once a capital of Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by tsmat(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
nice one. ...they will abandon their region and develop Lagos...and they will say its government fault.... mad people sha.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Nellybii: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
That is former capital of Nigeria like Abuja built with Nigeria collective wealth, every other state can look like that if they become the capital of Nigeria just like Abuja is looking like now with maximum capital investment of Nigeria oil wealth from ND.

They are like that because nobody kidnapped the builders and noone bombed the strctures. Give ND complete control of their resources today and I bet you in five years the place will be a war zone with headless bodies littering everywhere. Lazy, lawless, savages.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Eu24(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lazyreporta:

In Abuja
Front cam is faulty

Everything else is ok
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lazyreporta:

In Abuja
Front cam is faulty

Everything else is ok
let's talk on watsapp..add me up
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
If we find out very well,you will be Igbogrin
Well, you guessed wrong. Don't be so tribalistic man.It kills.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Marcelo290(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Some people are sadists and never satisfied with whatever development, before opening the thread I knew some would ask about some areas, forgetting even NY City got it's bad side. Negativity is very bad people, na una the fall una own hands, what image are you now creating to foreigners?

Nice pictures, tribal bigotry won't take us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by univasal: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by thunderbabs: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielnino00:

Never be an hater bro..

4get da tin....me sef na Eko atlantic....no form level 4me tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
Well, you guessed wrong. Don't be so tribalistic man.It kills.
be deceiving your selfgrin
the comment you made before I quoted you was tribalism personifiedcheesy.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

be deceiving your selfgrin

the comment you made before I quoted you was tribalism personifiedcheesy.
Come on dude, quit being such an ignoramus!I was only referring to statistics.I'm neither a yoruba nor ibo.You're being too sensitive here and then unfortunately displaying your ignorance in the process.Please just mind your own business!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
Come on dude, quit being such an ignoramus!I was only referring to statistics.I'm neither a yoruba nor ibo.You're being too sensitive here and then unfortunately displaying your ignorance in the process.Please just mind your own business!
which statistics?....let us see it?....only Biafrans I know use mouth without evidence!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by maisauki: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofewilkie:

Inasmuch as Lagos started developing before the discovery of oil in Nigeria, everyone knows that Lagos experienced rapid development due to the 1970s oil boom.
You will recall that it was the seat of power for over 30 years.

Where do you think most of the revenue went to?

Majority of the FDI flowing into Lagos today is directly or indirectly tied to the economic impacts of oil exploration/production.

PS. I was born in Lagos and I love Lagos.
don't twist history.capital city had been shifted from lagos since late 70s by muritala to abuja and your so called development had been shifted to abj
d safest to say is that lagos' development was as a result of its nearness to d ocean, not oil, not yorubas, not ibos
i'm speaking from d angle of knowledge, not supposition

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by maisauki: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
A few weeks ago this same Lagos was ranked 2nd worst city in the world.
and your village was ranked d best! somehow for yu ppl
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by maisauki: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
In order to justify your claim, can yu pls state d number of government structures in lagos
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by mofewilkie(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
maisauki:
don't twist history.capital city had been shifted from lagos since late 70s by muritala to abuja and your so called development had been shifted to abj
d safest to say is that lagos' development was as a result of its nearness to d ocean, not oil, not yorubas, not ibos
i'm speaking from d angle of knowledge, not supposition

You obviously don't know your history.
Abuja was built in the 1980s.
It was officially made the capital in 1991.

Go and read wide:
You'll find out that the rapid development and population growth in Lagos is indirectly associated with the economic (oil) boom of the 70s.
I'm not saying that Lagos' status as a port didn't have Anything to do with it.
I'm saying that you can't rule out oil.
Since that's the major commodity Lagos was even exporting.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by eagleonearth(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Lol!
What a senseless morọ́n you are.
I can never come down to your level no matter how hard you try. Work on yourself while you still have the opportunity. May you find help.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Raymagnate(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Due to rapid urbanization and population growth, the West African city Lagos, has been ranked as the fastest-growing city overall in the 2017–2030 timeline.
Lagos is home to over 20 millions people and its the fastest and most populated city in Africa.
By the next twelve years, Lagos will house 9% of the global population, contribute 15% of the world's GDP and take up about 3% of global land mass.

This is a compilation of drone shot in the vibrant city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKv8tSIfEI8
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Bede2u(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2019
ladeturner69:

where your knowledge stops another begins did you know the south west is the part that generates most income for our country or do you know Lagos government are already planning on banning vechiles using petrol and other crudes by 2019 or the fact the state is already constructing metro lines already i .e reduce public road transportion?? or the fact its the ranked no.1 for investment in west Africa or the fact it's known as the economic capital of west Africa or have for once thought of the reason most headquarters of big organizations are on Lagos and not the fact or why the best hotels are here i
.e oriental,Sheraton,e.t.c or why the biggest clubs are here (quilox,57,Vegas,royalee.t.c) or why most celebrities live here

Lagos is a developing developed society with elite citizens and performing leadership all I wrote der are the main sources of its riches and not your so called oil
Lastly did you know Lagos is rich enough to fund Nigeria's budget for the next 20 years and won't go broke

you need a visit to Lagos to see for your self

chai...is it the lagos i know...or are we talking another thing? Chai chai chai

Ok o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Bede2u(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Raymagnate:
Due to rapid urbanization and population growth, the West African city Lagos, has been ranked as the fastest-growing city overall in the 2017–2030 timeline.
Lagos is home to over 20 millions people and its the fastest and most populated city in Africa.
By the next twelve years, Lagos will house 9% of the global population, contribute 15% of the world's GDP and take up about 3% of global land mass.

This is a compilation of drone shot in the vibrant city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKv8tSIfEI8
15% of the world gdp grin grin

Delusions are allowed bro....i hope ur dreams come to pass.....one nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Rocksvibes234: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.