Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (61764 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by LordsApostle: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
I pity u if u believe all this nonsense.
adegokekemi:

I live in Lagos so when can I go there (day and time) and how do I get it and the cost. Thanks
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordsApostle:

But y?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by arimahoseloka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017

I live in Lagos so when can I go there (day and time) and how do I get it and the cost. Thanks
go during day time and make all your inquiries in the church. When u get the anointing water, pray with faith and use it
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by arimahoseloka(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordsApostle:
satans agent pls dont discourage her let her get her breakthrough
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Kemade2007(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
arimahoseloka:
go during day time and make all your inquiries in the church. When u get the anointing water, pray with faith and use it

Thanks
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by EmmyDe25(m): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2017
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.
E sey real face. So you go know whether or not you guys had met before now.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by NwaChibuzor: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax.

Never ever get tested.
It is the unnecessary HIV medication that overtime knocks out immune system and kills people.
Helps depopulate Africa, hence reason imperialist nations through NGO they sponsor, are pushing HIV testing and treatment in Africa whilst ignoring real mass killer diseases like malaria.
alcatraz005 and genbuha, Hiv no be hoax o. Its real only that its highly overrated. But its real. Pls play safe.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by NwaChibuzor: 4:05am On Nov 08, 2017
HenryDion:
I'm just here laughing my ass off. Op, you actually think you're HIV positive? Allow me to laugh again hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme burst your bubble, you're as healthy as you think. Yes. You heard me right. You're not infected with that myth. Do you know what will kill you? Is that cocktail and the fear of death. I'm not going to waste my time here typing scientific jargons on why HIV is a myth. But one thing you should understand is that the MIND is a powerful tool. It can kill, and it can create.

If you believe that there's a virus in your body, trying to kill you! Good luck, you just acquired a ticket to the grave. But if you believe otherwise, then you're on your way to seeing the real world. Over the years, I have been a searcher of truth, both in science and in religion, I have acquired so much that I can see the world from standing at a spot. Knowledge is power and from it comes enlightenment.

You're healthy as you think. Exercise, eat healthy and go about your daily activities. You're free. Nothing is gonna kill you.. You're mind is strong. If it's not, train it to be strong.

Generalnass
Ur very right . Though I believe Hiv is real but the mind does plays trick at times. I once bleeped a hoe and the condom busted. That same night I started feeling the symptoms of Hiv which is not possible because it takes several weeks or even months for any symptom to start showing. LoL. Later went for test months later and it was negative. Funny how the mind and brain are wired to trick us in times of fear.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by francizy(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax.

Never ever get tested.
It is the unnecessary HIV medication that overtime knocks out immune system and kills people.
Helps depopulate Africa, hence reason imperialist nations through NGO they sponsor, are pushing HIV testing and treatment in Africa whilst ignoring real mass killer diseases like malaria.

I'm not one bit surprised seeing such a useless, worthless, senseless and baseless assertion from a diehard Buharist. All Buhari supporters were sure wired to reason like him so not surprising at all.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by lunacol(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
. You can rage from now till tomorrow that won't stop the bad new because you were careless ,reckless and not smart enough.
Sorry bro.
Thank god am sharp enough. No sex till marriage. I love my life more than amarababe! grin
It's not a matter of no sex before marriage but a matter of trust.To what extent do you think your husband to be will be 100% faithful to you.Many couples today got HIV after marriage. So whether married or not married, you are exposed to the scourge.Pray you marry a man that will be 100% comitted and faithful to you or you follow your husband to everywhere he goes.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by cooltola(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
How far ,
hope you are coping well. Let us know your update
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by ikcid: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yuletide25 go to a hospital with Heart to Heart centre before the end of today for HIV test and also for your PEP even if you're negative after the test, as you are still in the window period and may appear negative following the tests. If you were not given the proper attention you deem fit in a hospital, you can then go to a big pharmacy complex if you can afford to buy from them and also get your test kit and buffer from them. Collect the pharmacists phone number too. NB: PEP is free in general hospitals and FMC's but you'll be hardly given if they do not find your reasons cogent enough but for pharmacies, there is no need mincing words, tell them what really happened. goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
jameshow:
Some years back when all i do think of was sex, I had a sex with a lady and d condom busted though I continue without condom, after some days I started noticing some strange feelings in my body, I couldn't go for blood test cos av accepted in my mind that it was HIV cos the lady came from pH and she is good at having sex, so i concluded that am an HIV positive, the sickness started taken me down, i started losing strength, slimming down and becoming weak. So I later went for the test and I was told it was typhoid not HIV that was how i nearly killed myself cos the typhoid has gotten to advance stage. I was so happy and I promised God that I won't have sex again but some months after i went for nysc there I started again, I do have sex with two different ladies in a day at times and after some months the weakness came back, I thought I have finally contracted the disease I summoned courage to do the test it was negative. To cut the story short today av given my life to Christ, there is nothing in sex, 5mins enjoyment shouldnt cut the whole destiny down, some might not have the opportunity i had, so is better to abstain, u are using condom but the condom is not reliable, our girls these days can sleep with dog because of money. The innocent looking girl friend of yours might be sleeping with 3-4 guys while u think u are the only one and from there u put yourself at risk. Pls give your life to Christ today and be rest assure of your future. Now am free from fear, I can do my HIV test anytime cos am sure am safe. Apart from that, God's grace on me now is unexplainable, am enjoying peace from within, No sex before marriage but in my marriage by wife will know that once a champion is always a champion but I will wait till then. Give your life to christ, God hates sexual immorality
i love this can u reply me pls
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Wannabenz: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
@OP are you dead now?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by oziamaka: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wannabenz:
@OP are you dead now?
grin grin grin
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by ewabass(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
My brother there's nothing wrong with your life. HIV is like any other sickness. Though it has no cure it can be cured and many have been cured. It changes nothing in your life. Make friends, meet a loved one, live healthy, you can either take the drug or live it. There are many studies showing simple herbs that can reduce viral load. Some are just what you can sprinkle on your daily food n you won't feel anything. Forget those calling you reckless, even when you have taken this courageous step of admitting your wrong and advising others publicly. You don deserve the slightest negativity. HIV it self is a propaganda sickness with scare tactics to keep people hooked to a vicious cycle. Break out leave your life and take good care of yourself. There's nothing worse in HIV than diabetes, hypertension, kidney failure, lasar fiver etc. But it is hyped more than all of them, because the drugs are given and therefore sold for life

2 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Skripture: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
ewabass:
My brother there's nothing wrong with your life. HIV is like any other sickness. Though it has no cure it can be cured and many have been cured. It changes nothing in your life. Make friends, meet a loved one, live healthy, you can either take the drug or live it. There are many studies showing simple herbs that can reduce viral load. Some are just what you can sprinkle on your daily food n you won't feel anything. Forget those calling you reckless, even when you have taken this courageous step of admitting your wrong and advising others publicly. You don deserve the slightest negativity. HIV it self is a propaganda sickness with scare tactics to keep people hooked to a vicious cycle. Break out leave your life and take good care of yourself. There's nothing worse in HIV than diabetes, hypertension, kidney failure, lasar fiver etc. But it is hyped more than all of them, because the drugs are given and therefore sold for life
You said it has no cure but it can be cured. How?
What herbs can reduce viral loads?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Torg77: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2023
BEWARE OF THIS GIRL. SHE IS ON EVERY APP DOING HOOK UP. SHE HAVE HIV. SHE ISNA YORUBA GIRL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.