Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos (29212 Views)

Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Angelanest: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Earlier today, Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha sang and rejoiced with Tricycle operators as he distributed thousands of Taxi to the KEKE riders, ahead of the September deadline which he gave to the Keke people to move 15 kilometres away from the capital city, in line with his urban renewal policy geared towards making Owerri a model modern state capital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/governor-okorocha-sings-rejoices-tricycle-operators-imo-state-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Angelanest: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by lafflaff123(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing. And then i support the other direction, as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by PointZerom: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Which tells me the man is doing the right thing. Any body not supporting their destructive agenda both online and in real life, is termed Afonja.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing, and then i support the other direction as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

Pls upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Let's see why Igbos hates him also.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Let's see why Igbos hates him also.
up load pictures of projects completed by GEJ in ur state.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by PointZerom: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okoroawusa:

up load pictures of projects completed by GEJ in ur state.

Gej didn't do anything, pls upload just one completed project by Buhari in your state.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by EponOjuku: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good one by Rochas.

Igbos hate Rochas because he counters them lie for lie, propaganda for propaganda. Rochas is one Governor who makes ipob look stupid and exposes their folly.

Imagine Igbos being used as shooting practice in Abia the same day that Rochas upgrades Keke riders to taxi drivers.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
The only sensible Igbo governor who does not believe in the IPOB crap

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by ifyan(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Do the right thing,believe me there will be hate and joy but if you use the people to gain support for your own gain at their own detriment.

Trust me, you have to answer to God Almighty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by DanielsParker(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is arrant nonsense.

Really? this man is a clown.

I heard he wants to ban keke in owerri?

singing with them will create job opportunities for them abi or will it in anyway better their lives?

if i were him I'd do what i was elected for.

By the way, has he paid pensions arrears yet?

#APC is a joke.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by OCTAVO: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
OK o.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Celestyn8213: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Everything get time... Na im time be this.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Charles1110(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
so.... ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by anonymuz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Where are the pictures of the taxi he distributed?

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by dodorima(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okorohausa is a fraud!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by kings09(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
And so
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Flashh: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
PointZerom:

It is obvious, based on all the comments we have been seeing on here, shows Igbos hates him.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by ableguy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
cheesy

Ladies who crossed their legs after sitting
down, what is the essence of wearing expensive
panties??

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Dididrumz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

When it comes to the matters of the East,i wait for the direction IPOB is facing, and then i support the other direction as the other side is always the right side.

Okorocha God bless you.

When The drum starts beating, Dat coward of a man called Nnamdi Kanu should also stand and dance to the beat oh, hope he will not run away as he has been doing. We haven't heard dat he was at the forefront of any of the clashes that's been happening lately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by fixmeon: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Which kind wahala be this with this man? Shame to you Mr. governor

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by IamSINZ(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
I know that short guy with the funny face sitting next to Rochas in the first pic! Anyone who plys Imsu Junction by works layout should easily recognize him. He's a popular Keke rider there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by lonecatt(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB hates this man.

Okorocha God bless you.

continue jonsing bro ,i dont think ipob is about pdp or apc. these men are failures deceiving your likes or you are the ones deceiving him.
just like your former monicker ipob matters will give you heart attack. change bro

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by bobnatlo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
God punish poverty!!!
Thunder weey go fire poverty ehhh, go land when doctors de strike in fact!!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by edlion57(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Onye Hausa

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by oshe11: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok

PLEASE I WANT TO ADVICE NIGERIAN ARMY.......

Wen next they wanna start a new Operation, they should name it......

''OPERATION FOWL SWIM'' OR ''OPERATION ELEPHANT FLY'' SINCE THEY LIKE ANIMALS PASS ANYTHING........

IDIAWWWT

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Brightwesley: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:
Good one by Rochas.

Igbos hate Rochas because he counters them lie for lie, propaganda for propaganda. Rochas is one Governor who makes ipob look stupid and exposes their folly.
ure noting but a slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless NIGERIA......and curse her ENEMIES

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by fistonati(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
He will soon take keke napep out of imo state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos by Kealmin(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
continue ipob is waiting for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Riot In Yola! / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.