Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help (5148 Views)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / Sowore: SERAP, 48 CSOs Calls On UN, AU To Caution FG / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
that oga can lie for Africa, 2000 people ke?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
How will UN and other international bodies take them seriously when their leader keep delivering HATE SPEECH. Asking his members to burn Nigeria if he is detained even when he violated all bail terms. Asking his members to kill all Hausa and Yoruba.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
"Its either Biafra or death..."'

Now when ur leader speaks like this then he is a terrorist and I can't imagine the UN and co supporting terrorism. This is how boko haram started, some might say its just threat but the followers will go ahead and carry out his wishes.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by reality1010: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
matrixme:
They think the UN will deploy troops to come and flush Nigerian soldiers from performing their civic duties against enemies of the state. I laugh in shorthand.
Secretary General, biko, help us
Meanwhile in the real situation, which country will actually support the breakup of Nigeria by siding with Biafra? India, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, or even The Roman Catholic Vatican that has a lot of followers from the ibo extraction??
Now that it has been proven that there is no relationship whatsoever between Ibos and Isrealites, contrary to the claims, perhaps North Korea will be the best bet.
Don't worry.This was how u were talking until ur dictator Dani Abacha was suspended from commonwealth,banned from traveling to some countries and Nigeria sanctioned.At what time and when did ipob attack ppl or carry weapons? SE was peaceful before d military came with it killings of innocent ppl.I thought u believed in democracy? Why r u and ur likes afraid of meeting ipob at referendum?Well u can kill the flesh but u can't kill d mind.Igboland is not part of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Saintsquare(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
that oga can lie for Africa, 2000 people ke?
I don laugh tire,with all there empty chest beating so dem no get anything hahahahahaha...

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by ofai: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
greenhulk:
How will UN and other international bodies take them seriously when their leader keep delivering HATE SPEECH. Asking his members to burn Nigeria if he is detained even when he violated all bail terms. Asking his members to kill all Hausa and Yoruba.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
"Its either Biafra or death..."'

Now when ur leader speaks like this then he is a terrorist and I can't imagine the UN and co supporting terrorism. This is how boko haram started, some might say its just threat but the followers will go ahead and carry out his wishes.

See bbc news story on buhari's python dance. Buhari Don finish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-40829688?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=59ba8128e4b07da2f2789a89%26%27Three%20people%20shot%27%20in%20tense%20south-east%20Nigeria%26&ns_fee=0#post_59ba8128e4b07da2f2789a89
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by shukuokukobambi: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
igbozionism:

if you had an iota of brain you would have known that KANU said he will destroy Nigeria with "truth" and not violence. his call for arms was for "self defence" but I know how you guys behave, you believe whatever that suites your sentiment which is usually far away from the truth.

You have an empty container occupying space on your neck obviously cheesy

When your dumb blodas were opening threads upon threads celebrating your missiles and bombs, were your eyes blocked from over swimming in isiala ngwa muddy river then?

Does the zoo still tremble when your albino god speaks? Infact has he gone dumb? I've not heard his childish rants since

And for the record of it, operation python dance has "FAILED" If the government withdrew their troops then, their is definitely something they are afraid of.

Of course they withdrew the troops to go continue python dance at your albino gods house. Abi you haven't seen the video? You better bring out the missiles cheesy

Empty chest beating clownish crybaby cheesy

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by ofai: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You have an empty container occupying space on your neck obviously cheesy

When your dumb blodas were opening threads upon threads celebrating your missiles and bombs, were your eyes blocked from swimming in isiala ngwa muddy river then?

Does the zoo still tremble when your albino god speaks? Infact has he gone dumb? I've not heard his childish rants since

Of course they withdrew the troops to go continue python dance at your albino gods house. Abi you haven't seen the video? You better bring out the missiles cheesy

Empty chest beating clownish crybaby cheesy

Your buhari python dance doesn't look good on BBC news
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-40829688?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=59ba8128e4b07da2f2789a89%26%27Three%20people%20shot%27%20in%20tense%20south-east%20Nigeria%26&ns_fee=0#post_59ba8128e4b07da2f2789a89
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by jayloms: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
This people don't understand that politics both within and across the shores of a country is all centred around interests and not emotions. I have listened to the major international media stations and not a single one of them deems this fit for reportage. But let's assume I missed it when they read it, they are largely uninterested about the whole nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by demelza: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Unik3030:
am very sure u are in one corner of your secured room typing this poo while u are instigating some fools to war. the only reason people here can take u serious is to show where u lie down in dat dirty water in front of those gallant soldiers. many of u wey b say Na only knockout u go hear, u go don dey pee for body dey here dey talk about nuclear weapons
Afonjaaa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

See bbc news story on buhari's python dance. Buhari Don finish

Nothing was said about buhari in the report dude., it was just a normal news report about what is going on in the South East. This is expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by shukuokukobambi: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

Your buhari python dance doesn't look good on BBC news

Very very good. Nigeria's disintegration is close by. We'll become free at minimal cost cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by menace1: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
I thought they said dy av nuclear weapons dat can destroy the zoo

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Unik3030: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
demelza:
Afonjaaa!!!!!!
guy,are u not tired of all these afonja thing?dont u think its stale already? well I don't blame u, all I realize about ipob e-warriors is that when they have been defeated hands down there only escape route is screaming Afonja. dey there dey shout afonja which python is already dancing in yaaaaaa village. azin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by ofai: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
greenhulk:

Nothing was said about buhari in the report dude., it was just a normal news report about what is going on in the South East. This is expected

Are you sure? Or you are dying inside.
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by tooth4tooth: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
This one is certainly the daftest of all dofoos! cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/4054744/breaking-heavy-gunshots-fired-nnamdi

There is a guy bearing an AK47 rifle at exactly 6min 11sec in the video. Those guys always claim they dont bear arms. They are serial liars.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by hidhrhis(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't really understand dis igbos will is real come and bomb Nigeria or what?
or will us come and separate us....Igbo's are going no where whether u call KANU Ur God or not u are going no where we will stay and live together in d place u called a zoo...wen it was sweet u did nt shout Biafra and wen it a little bit bad u are agitating for Biafra....for where dem dey do am...we stick together
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by laudate: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
reality1010:
Good support ur post with pictures of d innocent ppl killed and comments from ppl urging d military to kill.This distardly act must stop.SE was peaceful before d army came killing innocent ppl who never fought nor had carry weapon.I wonder why embassies r mute on this killings.I expect South Africa to raise up and do what she did under dictator Dani Abacha.New Zealand, Canada France USA and Israel must condemn these killing of innocent ppl.

Maka gini? Did I hear you say South Africa? The same South Africa that has been killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction over flimsy excuses? Or is there another South Africa? shocked
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by headhunter1: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
omenka:
The Supreme Leader already met with Trump. The zoo is in trouble lipsrsealed
[/s]
some people supposed to be in romance section now looking for wives grin
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by headhunter1: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
This one is certainly the daftest of all dofoos! cheesy
better than those that sees their people massacred daily yet never say a word because they're loyal to the caliphate and to the terrorist Buhari grin

ask TonyeBarcanista cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by DONADAMS(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Very very funny!;

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Elnino4ladies: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Igbos are dumb. SMH

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by OlanreJohnson: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Osahon7:
I thought Kanu was going to tear the zoo apart? I thought he had weapons and bombs to chatter the Zoo i to pieces??

Word Of Advice: From a Neutral point of view, i would advice Ipob members to get support from their Politicans. UN will intervene when Many souls have been lost and that will be too bad. Your politicians will hasten the referendum process and UN intervenion.

To The NA: Am expecting Operation Viper's Venom soon

Ayan nor understanding again

Funny enough, the name of my pitbull is Osahon and e get sense pass you no be lie.

Where dem write IPOB for there?
All these Olafulani Olugambaris sef. grin
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2017
this ipobians are funny sha...you said the zoo must fall,we said okay,we dont mind just follow democratical process...

then you said,give us biafra or the zoo will burn,we said okay but we dont have the power to give you biafra,we dont want to be with you too...

then you said,we are holding you back..we asked,what do you still want from us...

the rest of nigeria doesnt get it...we dont understand you.....move your people to the yeast and let us be,biko.....

na only the yeast will burn not the entire nigeria....
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Thats why Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, and y'all be behaving like one.

Be civil for once and consider humanity
humanity kor, animality ni. Where was IPOB's humanity when you were calling Nigerians cockroaches? Which humane person promises to burn an entire country to the ground. F**k off with your hypocritical, self righteous rant.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
some people supposed to be in romance section now looking for wives grin
oga bloodykiller how come you weren't at the barricades at aba today? Hehehehe grin
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by kingthreat(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Renmembering the pleas Ojukwu was making during Biafra war. Well, nobody send una to be hate-mongers in the fist place
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Uyi168: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2017
One even said over 2000 people have been killed..see lie..
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by wristbangle: 5:56am On Sep 15, 2017
igbozionism:

if you had an iota of brain you would have known that KANU said he will destroy Nigeria with "truth" and not violence. his call for arms was for "self defence" but I know how you guys behave, you believe whatever that suites your sentiment which is usually far away from the truth.

And for the record of it, operation python dance has "FAILED" If the government withdrew their troops then, their is definitely something they are afraid of.

Have you forgotten he made mention of gathering weapons to destroy the zoo?

@ Uyi168, good observation. Though I condemn the killing but saying 2000 have been killed is an overbloated lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo. / Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue / Here Is The Proposed Cabinet Members Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.