Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here (1841 Views)

What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? / Can Gta5 Be Played On My Hp Elitebook 8470p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here by majortwild(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Av tried every means but nothing pls if u know any hala me lets learn from u cuz i really need to MOD mine
Re: Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here by academicjosh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have a heavily modded gta v with real life vehicles, natural vision remastered, online missions you can play in single player, weapons mods, hot coffee mod(for those who know what it is), stripper club mod, Benny's Auto Works in single player, police/vigilante mods and so on.
To successfully install mods, you will need to copy paste script hook and scripthook vdotnet in your gta v directory and then create a script folder there as well for all scripts. You also need to install OpenIV version 2.9 on your computer. This will enable you create and install modifications into a mods folder. I'll advice that you back up your game before attempting modifications as your game may crash and you may need to reinstall if it's not properly done. Go to www.gta5-mods.com and www.gtaall.com for mods and how to install them. Google is also your friend.
If you are in Abuja, get in touch.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here by majortwild(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
academicjosh:
I have a heavily modded gta v with real life vehicles, natural vision remastered, online missions you can play in single player, weapons mods, hot coffee mod(for those who know what it is), stripper club mod, Benny's Auto Works in single player, police/vigilante mods and so on.
To successfully install mods, you will need to copy paste script hook and scripthook vdotnet in your gta v directory and then create a script folder there as well for all scripts. You also need to install OpenIV version 2.9 on your computer. This will enable you create and install modifications into a mods folder. I'll advice that you back up your game before attempting modifications as your game may crash and you may need to reinstall if it's not properly done. Go to www.gta5-mods.com and www.gtaall.com for mods and how to install them. Google is also your friend.
If you are in Abuja, get in touch.

Tanks bro did all u said worked jst fine did other stuff myself not that hard sha jst little basic is Ok
Re: Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here by academicjosh(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2017
I'm happy to hear that
Re: Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here by Panda12: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Please how can I locate you in abuja, so you help me mods my own?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Gaming Phone In This Gaming Section / Choose Your Best Game Here / Torrent Downloading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.