Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) (1724 Views)

Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) by May100(f): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
The 2006 Guilder Ultimate search winner, Hector Joberteh who was assassinated by unknown gunmen in his residence on Sunday, September 3 has been laid to rest today in Ibadan, Oyo state.

The burial held at St. James Anglican Church, Ologuneru, Ibadan in the presence of friends and family members.

Coincentally, his birthday was on Thursday, September 7 and his wife, Oseyi Joberteh who said she was going to bury him in his finest suits penned a very touching tribute to him, in form of a posthumous birthday message where she highlighted their love journey.

Titled ‘Happy birthday my love’, she wrote:

"Here lies Hector Jobarteh.

The most annoying man on planet earth.

The one human who believed he could get away from any transgression against me by wearing a goofy smile and calling me ridiculous pet names.

The easiest and stupidest way to hurt you was to say I didn’t believe you loved me. The pained reaction it caused you was enough to exorcise what ever vindictive spirit possessed me at the moment.

I know you love me puppy, I’m sorry for all the times I did that.

2009, you signed up for a second Facebook account so you could help water my crops on Farmville.

Thanks to your dedicated efforts, I was a very happy farmer.

2010 I asked what you felt the ‘L’ I put in your address meant and being the most unromantic man in the world you said “ah, isn’t it Leprechaun?” That’s how you became leprechaun when your mates were getting Boo’s.

(I did not realise you noticed I later added the last two L’s until I whispered two while tracing the words on your back and you asked about the 3rd one ‘my love, my light, my life’).

You were too much for me the first years I knew you. Too charismatic, too daring… too infectious! With your fake Yankee accent and slight H factor.

You belonged to everyone and I had a hard time sharing".

Read more here == http://www.hangingwithmay.com/hector-joberteh-buried-amidst-tears-today-as-wife-pens-emotional-tribute-to-him-photos

Re: Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
cry
Re: Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2017
sad
Re: Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) by PhilAmadeus: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2017
So touching, RIP Hector
Re: Hector Joberteh's Wife Touching Tribute To Him As He Is Buried Today (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
R.I.P Hector.

Chai!
E pain sha!
Dem just kill d young man for nothing!
cry

(1) (Reply)

100L Student And Slay Queen Of University Of Ibadan N*de Photos And Video Leaked / Bobrisky Shares His/Her Transformation Photo / Davido Has Acquired A New 30BG Diamond Necklace And Wrist Watch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.