Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash (52619 Views)

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash / Simon Lalong Declares For 2019 / Lalong Declares Curfew As Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Two Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by nnokwa042(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping there bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.
wetin dis afonja dey yarn ogbeni go continue with ur badoo for ikorodu, inec chairman then was professor Humphrey nwosu IBB threatened him not to announce June 12 results he refused and went ahead and announced all the results he was beating by army officers till today did any afonja remember his sacrifice for June 12? U people re most tribalist in history of nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by igbeke: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Let me see if security personnels will also be provided to secure Igbo as it was the case with the Hausa's in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by macaranta(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ripple effect...many pythons are dancing.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by igbeke: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
AUWAL999:
SEE WHAT KANU WANT TO PUT NIGERIA INTO AND THE USELESS GOVERNMENT ARE STILL WATCHING HIM NIGERIA WILL NEVER PROGRESS...
Wetin this one dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by seguntijan(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
You may criticise the Nigerian Army for going to the South East but NO country will watch this level lawlessness and allow it continue. A country can only have one flag, one Commander-In-Chief, one Army, one Secret Service and one President.
In Nigeria, IPOB's Nmandi Kanu created his own Biafra Army, his Biafra Secret Service, Biafra Navy, and orders his members to hoist Biafra flags, routinely checks and harasses those who are not in support of his pursuit. No country will condone that. Not even the Zoo.
Insurrection. Lawlessness. Civil Disobedience. Somehow, something has to give.
And it is not too late for the South East leaders to contain this growing monster. They can still contain this and return to the dialogue table. And those pursuing their rights to self determination should follow the lawful process within the ambit of what is permissible under the Nigerian constitution.
These are my personal views in this unfolding madness. Constructive debate is allowed but no insults otherwise it is block/ delete. God bless Nigeria
- @gloria_adagbon

4 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by yinks2020: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
I pray this is not the beginning of civil war in Nigeria.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.
You can't be apportioned of any fault. Is that not you, dragging position with the 5th from the right to further sink below earth level?
When mud water finds it way to the brain, falling into class of a Lunatic is practically inevitable.
Bikonu Next!

3 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Northerners will not attack Igbos. The crisjs won't escalate further as wished by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by DedeNkem: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
emekaRaj:
See what this Igbos have started now. If this kind of igbo hausa crisis expand its going to be worse in the north were igbo pple hav billions of investments

I hate responding to ignorant people. Buhari caused this mess, not IPOB!

There was NO riot or protest (it's now a crime) or any kind of unrest happening in Abia when that incompetent id*iot in Aso rock ordered the incompetent and massively corrupt army to invade Kanu's home!

The crooked murderous tribalist fulani thug, Buhari, is 100% responsible for this mess!

6 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by positivetaught: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hausa attacking Igbo's in jos of all places!?,there is a Hausa proverb that"a tatauna tsokuwa don't aya ta hi tsoro",the people of plateau should be wise to prevent their state from been turn to battle zone,jos has been a long time target of the Hausa/Fulani Muslims for domination, the ultimate target here is not the Igbo's alone,plateau people should be wise.y is the clashes not in sokoti,gusau or katsina or kano?,KANU n IPOB made mistakes in their pursuit of justice but me I will never allied with the Hausa/Fulani in a situation like this,my view is based on personal experiences n history. the northern minorities especially the Christians of the middle belt should be very be thoughtful of whatever actions they take in the present situation using history as a beacon.one Nigeria is good but let one Nigeria be for all.

3 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by APCsupporter: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
ItzChinnex:
These violent Hausa's think they can intimidate the Igbo's in the north.. sha una get luck say na Igbo's plenty for north pass if not eh, Igbo's for done finish them for east, then enter north still finish them.. yeye they smell.

coming from someone that narrowly escaped genocide. Have you swum in the mud today? and na kanu urine you from?

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by fyomer: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
PAUL THOMAS ARKWRIGHT,Ms HARRIET THOMPSON,CONSUL GENERAL F.JOHN BRAY AND THE REST are sitting comfortably sipping hot tea, watching and enjoying the scene,masharling out smooth avenue to jet out when the real dance begins
PARASITES!!!
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Officialzoe: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
all dese malo people don't have chill o
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by TimeManager(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
nnokwa042:
wetin dis afonja dey yarn ogbeni go continue with ur badoo for ikorodu, inec chairman then was professor Humphrey nwosu IBB threatened him not to announce June 12 results he refused and went announce all the results he beating by army officers till today did any afonja remember his sacrifice for June 12? U people re most tribalist in history of nigeria
IPob kids are liars. Pathological liars.

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by positivetaught: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hausa attacking Igbo's in jos of all places!?,there is a Hausa proverb that"a tatauna tsokuwa don't aya ta ji tsoro",the people of plateau should be wise to prevent their state from been turn to battle zone,jos has been a long time target of the Hausa/Fulani Muslims for domination, the ultimate target here is not the Igbo's alone,plateau people should be wise.y is the clashes not in sokoto,gusau zarua katsina or kano?,KANU n IPOB made mistakes in their pursuit of justice but me I will never allied with the Hausa/Fulani in a situation like this,my view is based on personal experiences n history. the northern minorities especially the Christians of the middle belt should be very be thoughtful of whatever actions they take in the present situation using history as a beacon.one Nigeria is good but let one Nigeria be for all.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.

This is not a religious crisis. where were you when your brothers are killing innocent northerners in the south? Did you blame cristianity for that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Princewell2012(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=Phonefanatic post=60468501]Send in 95% igbo Soldiers to go on shooting spree. [/qu]

dont mind buhari, he wount do that.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Officialzoe: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
positivetaught:
Hausa attacking Igbo's in jos of all places!?,there is a Hausa proverb that"a tatauna tsokuwa don't aya ta hi tsoro",the people of plateau should be wise to prevent their state from been turn to battle zone,jos has been a long time target of the Hausa/Fulani Muslims for domination, the ultimate target here is not the Igbo's alone,plateau people should be wise.y is the clashes not in sokoti,gusau or katsina or kano?,KANU n IPOB made mistakes in their pursuit of justice but me I will never allied with the Hausa/Fulani in a situation like this,my view is based on personal experiences n history. the northern minorities especially the Christians of the middle belt should be very be thoughtful of whatever actions they take in the present situation using history as a beacon.one Nigeria is good but let one Nigeria be for all.
I'm telling u, the plateau people need to be awoken to this. they act lk strangers in their land

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by msylva2147(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
111jideofor:
When did Nnamdi KANU street be come sambisa Forest?,Please don't misunderstood us,we are not fighting with Nigeria government,we are fighting with fulani people, the Hausa/Fulani is currently killing the Igbo in their own homeland not because they are powerful than us,only because they are in charge of the following offices:1. Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Council of State.2. Arab Yadam, a Fulani, is the head of the National Intelligence Agency.
3. Mamman Daura, a Fulani, is the head of the Department of State Security Services.
4. Avdulraham Dambazzau, a Fulani, is the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
5. Ibrahim Idris, a Fulani, is the Inspector General of Police,6. Tukur Buratai, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigerian Army.
7. Sadique Abubakar, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigerian Airforce.
8. MS Usman, a Fulani, is the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.
9. Mohammed Moguru, a Fulani, is the National Security Adviser.
10. Musa Yusuf, a Gambari, is the head of the Brigade of Guard.
11. Ibrahim Magu, a Fulani, is the head of EFCC.
12. Mohammed Babandede, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
13. Hammed Ali, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Customs Service.
14. Ja'afaru Ahmed, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Prison Service.
15. Abdullahi Muhammadu, a Gambari, is the head of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -is from North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners?
just shut up your mouth if you don't know what to say? I was in Aba on Tuesday and I nearly got killed by some stupid igbo touts all in the name of I resemble a Hausa and I saw how they were killing people innocently not knowing that the other party will also react because you don't expect them to sit down and watch how igbos will be killing their brothers. '

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by APCsupporter: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

so far ipob had burned down 2 mosques but no church has been touched yet. Namdi kanu urine must be very strong o

3 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by umar87: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
hope they need freedom, Nigeria free them and give them one month to return to state them set onisha bridge on ablaze so that they stay on their own and watch to know who is who...........idiots

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by jonnytad(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm. .....
1st option, pray for your immediate family.
2nd option, pray for your extended family.
3rd option, prayfor your state.
4th option, pray for Nigeria.
5th option, pray for Biafra.
6th option, pray for our Leaders.
7th option, pray for God's will to be done.
Now, out of all the options, option number 7 covers all....... At this stage, Man's wisdom can't help again.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Clergy20: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Vicotex:
odoyo receive sense
The army started all this brouhaha with python dance

And why not allow them dance their thing and go? This is not the first time they're doing this dance in Nigeria and it won't be the last. It been done in other regions and nobody provoked them. Why was it difficult to allow them do their thing and leave peacefully without provoking them?

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by famzynet: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
It has started happening. Buhari don dey start another civil war.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by oluwazoba: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

The soldiers are using your fathers' scrotums for shooting practice and you're here typing trash.

Better get off Nairaland, go back to the SE and be ready to die for what you believe in.
shokpono lo ma pa iyalaiya e, ma WO oloriburukwu yi na? ko in dafun e oloshi. ekpon ojukwu ko oko awolowo no idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Kennydoc(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping there bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.

What are Yorubas reaping? Abeg! Comot.
You guys aren't reaping anything. It's only that your condition is better than that of Igbos in this terrible administration.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by policy12: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
The poor are the one suffering it, while Kanu and his family are in safe place.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by spiralwedge(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria jagajaga

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by igbeke: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
seguntijan:
You may criticise the Nigerian Army for going to the South East but NO country will watch this level lawlessness and allow it continue. A country can only have one flag, one Commander-In-Chief, one Army, one Secret Service and one President.
In Nigeria, IPOB's Nmandi Kanu created his own Biafra Army, his Biafra Secret Service, Biafra Navy, and orders his members to hoist Biafra flags, routinely checks and harasses those who are not in support of his pursuit. No country will condone that. Not even the Zoo.
Insurrection. Lawlessness. Civil Disobedience. Somehow, something has to give.
And it is not too late for the South East leaders to contain this growing monster. They can still contain this and return to the dialogue table. And those pursuing their rights to self determination should follow the lawful process within the ambit of what is permissible under the Nigerian constitution.
These are my personal views in this unfolding madness. Constructive debate is allowed but no insults otherwise it is block/ delete. God bless Nigeria
- @gloria_adagbon

What lawlessness are you talking about?

Thesame BSS without guns or any form of ammunition? Or which "Insurrection, lawlessness and civil disobedience could be more worrisome than the Fulani herdsmen that are terrorising Nigerians everyday? Which between the two should give a serious government more concerns?

No one has ever complained that IPOB guys are threatening him/her, not even the Hausa's in the south east.

I have not seen or heard where the government of a country will roll out tanks to fight unarmed civilians. So with the way things are falling apart now, would you say I am wrong if I say Nigeria is indeed a zoo?

You see, I have not also seen anywhere there is an entry point but no exit, except of course the Nigeria constitution.

The constitution that says once you are united you can no longer separate even when you are hurting and dying, should be jettisoned if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by spiralwedge(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kennydoc:

What are Yorubas reaping? Abeg! Comot.
You guys aren't reaping anything. It's only that your condition is better than that of Igbos in this terrible administration.

That itself is a reward of good political calculations and martyrdom of the past. But in the other news, the Igbos cannot persevere just 2 years (Yorubas did for 6yrs of GEJ and 2yrs of Yar'Adua). Why don't you folks emulate the Yorubas and come up with a formidable political calculations, instead of this cry cry baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
the bible says that a family that is divided against itself will never stand. you can never make peace by force. it is not possible for you to kill my brother and expect me to be laughing at you. you said The unity of nigeria is[b] not negotiable[/b] yet you kill and maim some certain tribe and religion. so does know what exactly he was saying?

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by temiflex01(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
igbeke:
Let me see if security personnels will also be provided to secure Igbo as it was the case with the Hausa's in Aba.

Why will anyone in his right senses secure criminals and the creator of anarchy in the country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.