Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash (52627 Views)

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash / Simon Lalong Declares For 2019 / Lalong Declares Curfew As Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Two Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by shekauvsbuhari: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari lacks brain in his head.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Teeeecash(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.
See dis baboon. . whats your defination of illiterate ??. if d president is one, then all ur generations are illiterates. . #TROLL
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by isnovic(m): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping there bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.

My friend Barrrrrraaaaa!!!!
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Pesuzok(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:

He said all that and court of law says he is not guilty severally. The professionals that interprete our constitution said release him, its not you that will use emotions to condemn him. Ask yourself why he was not found guilty and dont just base your argument on what you read online by people paid to spread propaganda.
I give up, please get informed before posting nonsense on a public forum
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by jecochi: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping there bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.
Abeg no vex, oil no dy ur brain again........my friend go and read ur history well
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ikelebe: 5:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by owelle22(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Ever since that man came back from London everywhere started boiling....may God help us.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Kingphenome(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=RomeSankara post=60468558]Nigeria has never been this insecure [/quote When were you born?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by mubar(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2017
So now people get mouth to talk after an attack on us at east, were we the military that attack them yes or no, and who said is leaving this country and create his own, and pls who brings abt civil war to Nigeria, what we the northerners have not done to Igbos, give them business environment , land , and friendly with them, did we get that at there land , how many northerners own shops in east ,land, houses, but some people will come and be saying this and this abt the north, bcoz of selfish interest , since buhari come to be is now we know the system is not fair and what stop Jonathan from implementing National Confab,now people are blaming buhari that's how we are , instead of us to look at our self and solve our bad attitudes, but we started with such and such, thanks to God , you reap what you do.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Elfaris(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2017
The irony and saddest part of this whole madness is that all the unfortunate Biafra Boys Scout that would die in the confrontation won't have Biafra written in their Death Certificate..... the medical report will bear NIGERIA.
Isn't that the ultimate diss to someone who dies fighting Nigeria?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ideologies(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
shallow brain, see your level of reasoning.

Well since you claim they did not fight for it, now that they want to go, let them go...

Nonsense, embittered folks, see hatred

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by pasol4real(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
Whats dis one saying
U must be an indomie generation child
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by bariyakat(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Sadly the report of death in Abia isn't about the Hausa Fulani, it's the north in general. To them, you are Hausa once you are from the north. It's quite unfortunate undecided
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by TCF1980(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Clap for yourself

ItzChinnex:
These violent Hausa's think they can intimidate the Igbo's in the north.. sha una get luck say na Igbo's plenty for north pass if not eh, Igbo's for done finish them for east, then enter north still finish them.. yeye they smell.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by crisycent: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2017
firstolalekan:
Awusaa Fulani people vs. Biafraudners shocked

Btw, Jos and crisis are like 5 and 6.

For your mind now you make sense abi?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ameri9ja: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
l
Did it ever occure to u that maybe Igbos were still recovering from the ravages of a very brutal civil war?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, individuals, not groups. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation. 
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by pokezspecies: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
e don start,serious wahala ahead
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by kojusoluwa7(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.
mumu ni eleyii o. I wonder why people reason like dis,pple are still looking for how to quell d issue on ground,dis one is still bringing up religious issue. una no dey tire,why u like fight pass quarrel abi wetin concern python dance and maybe Islam na religion of peace. grow up abeg,ur grandchildren mustn't meet dis kind of behaviour for una hand.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by superrow: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2017
paranorman:
This is the time for Christians to rise up and pray for this nation.
So christians have not been praying before?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
All these lives lost because of a man's pride. The desire to prove a point and show that the general is back has jeopardised the lives of many. But know that the blood of all those shed will cry for vengeance. Who knows Boko Haram may even be a repayment for the blood wasted during the Civil war. See how Boko haram has further reduced an already poor region and yet people will not learn.

Shut up! All that's going on was caused by your Lord Cownu. Just because you can hide behind the screen of your phone to type rubbish doesn't mean you should be silly all the time.

I'm amazed by the number of daft people on this thread. Haven't you heard of something called "root cause" before. I bet not. Your unintelligent minds will never make you reason. Tackle the root cause of the problems you're facing now which is that slowpoke Cownu. Bundle him up and throw him into the deepest parts of the ocean. Your wailings will be over.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by charleff512(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Nigeria has never been this insecure
I Am In Kano And The Atmosphere Is Already Tensed
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by McPhilz8(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2017
I pray this fight doesn't spread out. . .
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ikukuhero: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:
These violent Hausa's think they can intimidate the Igbo's in the north.. sha una get luck say na Igbo's plenty for north pass if not eh, Igbo's for done finish them for east, then enter north still finish them.. yeye they smell.

Senseless post.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by donier: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Please there was no clash....bloggers sef...igbos started closing their shops after they heard a rumour that hausas were attacked at port-harcourt.So they started closing their shops and since there was no ready keke at that road, most of them started running.There was no clash in Jos.At least they have proven to be more matured than us ibo
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by desy24444(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Jos too dey carry everything for head...
this got me lol grin grin grin the kind of life we live in j town
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by josielewa(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:
like you finished them in 1963.....

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2017
I want nothing more than to see the end of Igbos. Either that or they get their biafra and get the hell out from our "zoo".
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by tsmat(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2017
it has begun
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by HRich(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Operation Anaconda dance

---There was Ife/Modakeke war,no operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife,no operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos,no operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds,no operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves,yet no operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen,no operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men,women and children were slaughtered in blood-daylight.But we never heard of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state,it was a killing spray,kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted,yet no operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den,former ministers,former Senators etc have been kidnapped,no operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State,over 50 police men were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse people,but there was no known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today;the boys have taken arms against the government,killing soldiers,police,bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy;yet no operation Mammy Iwater dance
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore,its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed;no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under your very own nose? how do i explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London,the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow.But i will still advice you;since i was born,i have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available solve when the time comes.We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances.Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.

Copied

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dataking: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2017
greggng:
I feel sorry for this country. There is no unity cos of injustice. Two things I witness that made me believe that kanu might be right in his demand for freedom from this force marriage. During the local govt election in lagos state, yours truly submitted application for the position presiding officer in one of the local govt area. To my greatest surprise I was not chosen cos I am not yoruba. The same thing goes on in various part of the country. A yoruba cannot get a job in igbo land as far as govt work is concern you are on your own. Right now npower is training the agric beneficiaries in collaboration with the local govt. Some lga has started but alimosho lga are busy playing politics with the training. They said they will need the support of various lcda that makes up alimosho lga before they can commerce the one month training . Infact the main alimosho which federal govt recognises is saying they re not sure the beneficiaries are from their own lcda. That each lcda has to train whoever that comes from their. The only time we are united is when Nigeria is playing football. For christ sake we ve to sit down and allow any region that wants to leave to peacefully go. We are not one. We re hausa, igbo, yoruba and others.

So is this what makes him right. Has your region been employing and training yorubas and hausas. Look, we are too tribal and myopic in our thought process in this nation. How many of the ministers and administrators of various parastatals that were of your ethnic extraction who filled up Jonathans government helped or favored your region. They all chopped and cleaned mouth. Now you are crying foul.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by wintersnow(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2017
This is getting outta hand ...what will be the fate of corpers serving in the Northern and S/E region of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.