Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. (1298 Views)

Do I Need To Learn Javascript Before Learning HTML Apis / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by IamOlusa(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
You will agree with me that there are different types of computer programming languages with vary functionality. Everyone knows what he/she wants, but a lot of people has registered a programming course which is not even in line with what they really want. i'm a victim. I will be giving you some programming languages and what you can do with it.

Before that, what's cmp programming?
Process of developing, writing, testing, debuggin and maintaining the source codes of comp programs.

1. Application/ Program Deve: C, C#, D, Java, Tcl, Quick Basic, Visual Basics.

2. Artificial Intelligence Program Deve: AIML, C, C#, VB, C#, Prolong.

3. Database Deve: DBASE, Foxpro, MySQL, SQL, Visual Foxpro

4. Game Development: C, C#, C++, Dark Basic, Java.

5. Computer Drivers/other Hardwares Interface Deve: Assembly, C.

6. Internet and web page deve: HDML, HTML, java, javascript, perl, php, XML.

7. Script deve: awk, bask, Batch File, Perl, Tcl

Addition and substraction is welcome.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by somito121(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
I want to learn a programming language as a beginner that doesn't have any idea. how exactly will I start?
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by IamOlusa(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
somito121:
I want to learn a programming language as a beginner that doesn't have any idea. how exactly will I start?

What do you want to do with the programming language you want to learn? check the list above and start somewhere.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by somito121(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Thanks. it's 6 nd 1
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by IamOlusa(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
somito121:
Thanks. it's 6 nd 1
Alright Sir
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by IamOlusa(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
@kodewrita . fp please, and save upcoming programmers from ignorance.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. by goodluckebi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamOlusa:
You will agree with me that there are different types of computer programming languages with vary functionality. Everyone knows what he/she wants, but a lot of people has registered a programming course which is not even in line with what they really want. i'm a victim. I will be giving you some programming languages and what you can do with it.

Before that, what's cmp programming?
Process of developing, writing, testing, debuggin and maintaining the source codes of comp programs.

1. Application/ Program Deve: C, C#, D, Java, Tcl, Quick Basic, Visual Basics.

2. Artificial Intelligence Program Deve: AIML, C, C#, VB, C#, Prolong.

3. Database Deve: DBASE, Foxpro, MySQL, SQL, Visual Foxpro

4. Game Development: C, C#, C++, Dark Basic, Java.

5. Computer Drivers/other Hardwares Interface Deve: Assembly, C.

6. Internet and web page deve: HDML, HTML, java, javascript, perl, php, XML.

7. Script deve: awk, bask, Batch File, Perl, Tcl

Addition and substraction is welcome.
wat about python

(1) (Reply)

Advise Pls, Seems Confuse About My Career / Forloop Valley For Programmers / I Want To Built A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.