Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say (12822 Views)

ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School / Strike: Fg Mulls Unification Of ASUU, Ssanu, Nasu / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by haydeey(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, and other workers’ unions in the university, have said they are not aware of the resumption of the institution , which has been scheduled for Friday, September 15.

The unionists also said they would not obey the directive of the university authorities asking students to resume on Friday.

The chairman of the ASUU at the university , Dr. Biodun Olaniran; and the chairman of the Joint Action Committee at the university , Mr . Muraina Alesinloye, said in separate interviews with our correspondent that none of the workers’ unions would resume because they were not aware of the resumption directive.

The JAC comprises of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, Non Academic Staff Union and the National Association of Academic Technologists
The ASUU chairman said the union was not even aware that the university authorities had announced the resumption date .

He said the union embarked on an indefinite strike because of its demands that were not addressed by the governments of Oyo and Osun states .

According to him , the demands included payment of their 11 months ’ salaries, earned academic allowances, gratuities and pensions , health insurance , promotion , among others

He said , “ We ( ASUU) will not resume until our demands are met. Until our demands are addressed, the strike continues. ”

The chairman of the JAC also said that none of the three under JAC was aware of the resumption.

He said , “ I am the chairman of SSANU, but I am speaking as the chairman of JAC now . We are not aware of the resumption and you will agree with me that you cannot obey any directive which you are not aware of . ”

cc. lalasticlala

source: http://punchng.com/breaking-we-are-not-aware-of-lautech-resumption-ASUU-ssanu-say/

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by BreezyCB(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Smh
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by holytribe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
I can't wait for the school to resume fully as soon as possible, so as to request for my transcript and certificate.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Kowor(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Shey the lautech strike is not enough abi? Lautech alone can a rike the Stoke ASUU refused to strike.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by fergie001: 2:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:
Shey the lautech strike is not enough abi? Lautech alone can strike the whole Strike ASUU refused to strike.
NNE edit ooooo,
Nobel Laureates are on the prowl

ASUU should resume in Jan nah,abeg.....
Dangote please do not build the world class university again,just come and develop this one,e jooo

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by DanielsParker(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Alexis11: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by saxwizard(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
thunder wan strike some ppl
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by NicoBaba(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
ASUU chairman check ur mail n stop tweeting

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Haaaa
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by clems88(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Compulsory Holiday.

This one don pass ATBU grin they can strike for Africa

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Chiscomax(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Lazy lecturers
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by meelorlah(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
grin Education in Nigeria is fast becoming a joke
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Defaramade(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Buahahaha
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Stevengerd(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Make i call yusuf, make e never enter bus for ojota. say na play ooooo lautech never resume

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by highness25(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
haydeey:
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, and other workers’ unions in the university, have said they are not aware of the resumption of the institution , which has been scheduled for Friday, September 15.

The unionists also said they would not obey the directive of the university authorities asking students to resume on Friday.

The chairman of the ASUU at the university , Dr. Biodun Olaniran; and the chairman of the Joint Action Committee at the university , Mr . Muraina Alesinloye, said in separate interviews with our correspondent that none of the workers’ unions would resume because they were not aware of the resumption directive.

The JAC comprises of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, Non Academic Staff Union and the National Association of Academic Technologists
The ASUU chairman said the union was not even aware that the university authorities had announced the resumption date .

He said the union embarked on an indefinite strike because of its demands that were not addressed by the governments of Oyo and Osun states .

According to him , the demands included payment of their 11 months ’ salaries, earned academic allowances, gratuities and pensions , health insurance , promotion , among others

He said , “ We ( ASUU) will not resume until our demands are met. Until our demands are addressed, the strike continues. ”

The chairman of the JAC also said that none of the three under JAC was aware of the resumption.

He said , “ I am the chairman of SSANU, but I am speaking as the chairman of JAC now . We are not aware of the resumption and you will agree with me that you cannot obey any directive which you are not aware of . ”

cc. lalasticlala

source: http://punchng.com/breaking-we-are-not-aware-of-lautech-resumption-ASUU-ssanu-say/
thunder fire ASUU and FG including their children studying home (private university) and abroad.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by HARKJOSH: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
oro lautech afi suuru

am not even understanding again

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Harwoyeez(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Hope of d students damped again.....
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by BadoBidoBae: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
haydeey:

cc. lalasticlala

grin[color=#990000][/color]

grin OK oh, E Don be that... o baby make you take am jejeje jejeli o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by wildchild02: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
LAUTECH bet y

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by arowstev2000: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Them swear for u ppl niiii

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Werey ma lawon yen
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by OlujobaSamuel: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
i talk am
OlujobaSamuel:
abeg make una no rejojce yet ooo, till the super strikers confirm am, those guys can strike for anything, they fit talk sey dey no consult them before dey announce
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by shaddoww: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Give dem hope today, take it tomorrow
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Ximenez(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
LAUTECH students right now

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by DONADAMS(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
shocked ..what are they trying to say?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by DONADAMS(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
clems88:
Compulsory Holiday.

This one don pass ATBU grin they can strike for Africa
oboi..ATBU better oh
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Bodempp(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
May God save us frm dis ASUU
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by balarabe01(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin despite their striking skills no member of ASUU has made it into Bercalena squad.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by Oladipo1166(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
When talking about strike in Nigeria this school is the godfather to all others including ASUU sef.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say by wyclephy(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
We are in the same shoes.

holytribe:
I can't wait for the school to resume fully as soon as possible, so as to request for my transcript and certificate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin News Flash! / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.