Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Churches Are Intruders In Our Society - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Are Intruders In Our Society (458 Views)

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Are Intruders In Our Society by pennywys(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Despite this noise making here and there by night and day the society hasn't changed any better, instead getting worse than ever. The so-called pastors now making money in this historic money making venture called church.

In my opinion I think the Nigerian government should seriously look into activities of churches, most are scam, using all sorts of weapons within their powers to cheat the society. Collecting from orphans, widows and the less-privilege, which in exchange promise them this their popular imaginary product called heaven.

Pastors now the richest among the top richest elite in the universe, especially here in Africa, since the Africans are so myopic, in fact totally blind to the truth. Most pastors now fly in private jets while members go on bars foot from place to places, the schools they built in church and God's name are non affordable to poor members, isn't that a scam? If someone told you about the coming of the son of man or man of son from time immemorial to time infinite, plus paradise yet no fulfillment what should you called that? Using a kind of acclaimed holy books to plot your mind to succumb to their hard tricks and fraudulent antics.

The most painful is that this churches especially the new generation feel less concerned about the society and the inhabitants. This churches have become objects of intimidation, frustration, disturbance in the society. They can make noise and disturbed the neighborhood without feeling guilty, they can make noise from sunrise to the fading of the sun, from night till morning disturbing the hold neighborhood.

There's this mountain of fire church in my neighborhood, quite close to my house, for three nights now I can't sleep cos of noise in their so-called night vigil this cos me long headache. They shout so loud without caring if people are in the neighborhood or if the noise is affecting others in their sleep, I'm so sick.

Brothers and sisters of great minds am having a terrible time because of this issue, this always happens and I believe other students also complain as it affects them too.
Please government should do something about it, move churches and companies away from residential areas, the noise is unbearable and churches now generating than before almost every hut.
Re: Churches Are Intruders In Our Society by olureignforever: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2017
I must say that op has special beef for church. Did any pastor snatch you wife

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Churches Are Intruders In Our Society by cckris: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2017
You're either seeking attention or you're Boko Haram
Re: Churches Are Intruders In Our Society by pennywys(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2017
cckris:
You're either seeking attention or you're Boko Haram
brother I'm not seeking attention, my keyword is that government should remove churches from residential areas, the noise is sickening

(1) (Reply)

Why Jewish Tribes Doesn't Believe In Their Brother " Yehsuah" / Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. / An Elderly Woman Asked Me For Alms Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.