Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (61935 Views)

Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by TourismMan(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Naff24:

Hater spotted!!!
Lol. Be careful make I no dance operation python dance on u.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Icon79(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
You like #2? Is that meant to be a joke

Anyway, I hope you're kidding sha.

O pari

grandstar:
I like number 1, 2 and 10.

The rest are all paper runs

By the way, Ethiopian girls are very beautiful
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Rothman: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Naija guys sha
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
The urhobo man who is the father of the groom couldn't even conceal his irritation anger and disgust cheesy

As in it was written all over his face.at least the mother tried to hide hers with a smile but it still showed. cheesy

The groom looks like a confused human being. Only the old bride seems genuinely happy grin
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by DozieInc(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
1.) The first couple make sense. cheesy

2.)I taya for the 2nd couple sha.

3.) In the third couple, that guy can kill.

4) The fourth couple, the guy is looking like he was forced to marry.

5)The fifth couple are lovely wink
10) The tenth couple are doing great smiley
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Most of these guys married for easy granting of green card

That Adams Oshiomole's picture though cheesy
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pocohantas - You are truly not nice at all......
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Icon79(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bingo!

O pari

Heloct:
No 1 and 10 makes sense.. The rests are so unappealing.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by emmamedicro46(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok!! But why are many of them not beautiful and also damn fat??
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by pretty16(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=60470979][/quote]

The last couple.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Drabrah(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
tbh blacky fine pass whitee
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by eluquenson(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
All for paper's sake grin cheesy
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by lozanni(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Last paragraph almost brought tears to my eyes, didn't she think about it happening?
Btw, are there no pretty, young girls abroad to settle for rather than all these old mama wey don reach to die.

Loneliness can cause a woman cling onto any man who shows any little interest in her, especially in the western world where they act so cold at times. Check out the sugar boys of Sierra Leone.
Those pretty white girls have a lot of fine white guys hanging around them, so why would they consider African guys? Except where there is true love.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
Still the fastest way to get a green card
do you know you can get a green card as a BOSS!!!! Think Think Think. These countries are willing to invest in innovate and ingenious individuals. There are a thousand and one beneficiary. Marriage is never a fastest way, Delivering a significant social impact is
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by sharpwriter(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
AuroraB:
No 3 looks like she's about to keel over shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
O ma ti d'agba.
In fact, she's weary lipsrsealed embarassed
Not just weary, but also scary. She looks like Gagool of King Solomon's Mines. Na confirm great grand mother grin grin grin
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by chic2pimp(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Do u live in London cheesy @ freshies lol dats what they are called for true ... or Fresh off the boat grin

Yup...Born and partially bred. Not easy being a Freshie if your accent is quite "thick" shocked
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by JaffyJoe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
That of the Muslim Malaysian bride gladdens my heart. Victory for true love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

Yup...Born and partially bred. Not easy being a Freshie if your accent is quite "thick" shocked
Haha grin
So can I ask you how do you find Naija mentality .. don't u just laugh at the mindset sometimes ..
So are you in the east part ?
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by koolaid87: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't blame dude for going for old foreign puna. The just wanna change their stories. It ain't easy.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by chic2pimp(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Good points, I also think most of them aren't that good looking as well, besides, this is just obvious desperation.

Salient point there "Not Good looking". Combine that with a disastrous sense of style and sometimes foul body odour and Bingo you'll have chics running a mile. It's not limited to the Gents btw.

If you are willing to bide your time and hang around the right group of friends, pulling good quality chics isn't that hard.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by blacq2009(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin the third picture tho. The oyinbo woman be like:"now that you've fulfilled your side of the promise, here's the green card. Are you happy?" The dude has married a grave.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Beautiful...

Awkward... Nigerian men are crazy grin

This is very disturbing...

Lmaaaoo!! The person I pity in this union is the woman, not the man because he looks like someone who will dump mama in a heart beat once he has achieved his aim. Ironically, the woman is pretty.

I feel for the poor woman. This woman should deal with him when he tries to fvck up sad

I was struck by the simplicity of the wedding ceremony. And they look together. Lovely smiley

Pretty woman. The guy looks mighty proud marrying a white woman. His friends even managed to look envious and very excited. It's like they're thinking me sef must marry oyibo. grin

Nigerians and their bad mouth. They called this combo 'Beauty and the Beast

There are just no words... embarassed undecided

This actually made me smile. They are my favourite couple. You can actually feel the love radiating from these two. smiley kiss

This one cannot happen on Nairaland. Too many sociopaths here who want to hang your leg on burglary to administer...

You complete the rest cheesy

My dear, one day Nigerian girls currently doing slay queens will benefit from all this hard work 9ja guys are putting in here. grin cheesy
Because most will eventually come and marry home girls after collecting a foreign p.

I hope their future 9ja wives will acknowledge their effort. E nor easy.

They deserve much respect for their 'bravery". Because I cannot do it. grin
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin
So can I ask you how do you find Naija mentality .. don't u just laugh at the mindset sometimes ..
So are you in the east part ?

What exactly in the "Naija Mentality" if you don't mind me asking?

Nah North London. Tried other parts but the Heart always goes back to the North. You?
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by chrisseun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
Some Naija guys will marry anything for the green card.

Pathetic!!!

Is it ur marriage, mtchew
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Lalas247(f): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

What exactly in the "Naija Mentality" if you don't mind me asking?

Nah North London. Tried other parts but the Heart always goes back to the North. You?
East London
Lol for example ... so I called one girl here chewing gum girls
Cause she cant afford common slippers

So she looks at my nose ring and concluded I am an Obganje grin that type of bushery
Funny enough we don't treat freshies like that over here

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Yankiss(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Last couple is cutest.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
Marry anything for the green card.

This thread comes to mind....

Titled Green card marriage
https://www.nairaland.com/3939067/green-card-marriage

Maybe lalasticlala should take a look at it...very insightful.
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nothing can be more crap than this post.

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by chic2pimp(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

East London

So she looks at my nose ring and concluded I am an Obganje grin that type of bushery

I am guessing either Barking/Dagenham or Hackney yh?

Hahaha grin grin grin. I think you must have touched a nerve. Many Nigerians are still stuck in the middle ages so no surprise there. Their archaic way of thinking lives a lot of to be desired most times tbh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by shaybebaby(f): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

East London

I'm in east London tomorrow(getting my hair did), wanna meet up?

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by Lalas247(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'm in east London tomorrow(getting my hair did), wanna meet up?
Got a birthday party tomorrow going Stratford Westfield to get gift if you are in that area
Holla via YIM I will see the message and reply .. smiley
Re: 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. by iluvpomo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is really sad and down right disgusting!

Meanwhile if there is any Oyimbo mama out there looking for love - hit me up (age is not a barrier).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.