Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers (2292 Views)

Flutter 2 Released: Web & Desktop Support Improvements, Portability & More / Drupal 8.2: The Minor Release With Some Major Improvements / 7 Essential Improvements In Magento Commerce Cloud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Here i will be sharing the new benefits you can derive from our great forum http://forum4africa.Cf and the latest improvements on the forum.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
BENEFIT you can now advertise free on the forum valid till the end of this year.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2017
IMPROVEMENT
users picture can now show in their comments and posts in the form of small but visible avatars in forums
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
IMPROVEMENT users can now update their profile pictures.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
IMPROVEMENT
we have added a review zone to our forum list where you can get your site design, blog, forum and projects reviewed by professional members
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
IMPROVEMENT our celebrity week is now on and winners will win a thousand naira
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2017
IMPROVEMENTS
we have added a stats counter that shows the number of daily visitors, monthly visitors and total visitors.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
BENEFIT
we will be giving free airtime to anybody that register on our f0rum between today and the end of this month.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2017
BENEFIT
you will earn 100naira instantly for creating 100topics and the money would be sent to you account instantly that is if you create 1,000topics per-day you'll be paid 1,000per-day.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by kinggceasar: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
Here i will be sharing the new benefits you can derive from our great forum http://forum4africa.Cf and the latest improvements on the forum.
drop me your whatsapp number please
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2017
kinggceasar:
drop me your whatsapp number please
i don't use Whatsapp, should we connect on Facebook? What's your ID
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2017
The winner of last weeks' Celebrity week is "Mr Bot".
he was entitled to
* Huge amount of airtime
* $200chatcredits
* 1wk free ad-placement.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
The winner of last weeks' Celebrity week is "Mr Bot".
he was entitled to
* Huge amount of airtime
* $200chatcredits
* 1wk free ad-placement.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2017
The new edition of our celebrity week is now on

we have nominated Mr Bot, Yusuf_musa and Zedchat
voting ends on 29 friday sep 2017.
you can now vote for your favorite user on our homepage http://forum4africa.cf
it will be of good benefit to you if you register on our forum cos you might be luckily nominated for next weeks' Celebrity week contest
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2017
BENEFIT
you will get #100naira Airtime for posting 10topics on the forum, that is if you post 50topics you will get 500nairaAirtime.
Http://forum4africa.Cf
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Updated
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Re-loaded
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Ego is involved
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
You made a post, the post had 18 replies, you made 17 out of replies of the post. O'dikwa serious.

Anyway, I can see that you have stepped up the forum, that is very good, keep it up.
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
dhtml118:
You made a post, the post had 18 replies, you made 17 out of replies of the post. O'dikwa serious.

Anyway, I can see that you have stepped up the forum, that is very good, keep it up.
lol thank you....I keep posting on this thread for it to come up and get more views
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 1:44am On Nov 10, 2017
The forum is now for sale. PM me
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Dude, I thought they said you were dead? Are you making this post from valhala/after-life?

Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by Jenifa123: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
dhtml118:
Dude, I thought they said you were dead? Are you making this post from valhala/after-life?
Me sef confuse

It could be his brother wanting to sell it sha
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
dot
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by AfricaNigerian: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
dot
Re: Benefits Of The Improvements Made On Forum4africa - Programmers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
thank God you are alive and well o

(1) (Reply)

Tesseract Hotel Management System For Windows PC / My First MERN Application / $7 Per Hour Go Developer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.