Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series (1111 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nokiaguy(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Marriages this days has gone through alot of modifications and alot of persons has resulted into creative ideal just to spice up the day and at the end of the day what truly matter is the everlasting joy it brings to both the couple and the guest.

But in the case of this groom, Blue Bailey-Hunt (32 and a therapist) and Dean Pike (a butcher, age 35) decided to plan what looks like the most scary marriage ceremony ever.

They rented the place of their dream, hired makeup artists, hairdresser and was able to convince 98 guests to dress to the theme they chose for the wedding, zombies.

See more photos below..

What's your thoughts on this?

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/bride-and-groom-get-married-in-style-of.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by abelprice(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Creativity @it's peak.... undecided....
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Atlantia(f): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Omg!! This is so cool...Creepy, but cool. cheesy

I like!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by eezeribe(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
I hope their marriage won't be as messy as they look...
I wish them a Zombie filled marriage...
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Cool.. Buh my mother-in-law no go gree
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by bewla(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
ah ah esu WO lu
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Nice

Expecting 9ja version... They won't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by AFONJAboiy: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2017
This is how marriage should be.

Do something that both of you love and will be memorable for you.
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
What happened to a GoT themed wedding, bride looking like Daenerys and groom looking like Aegon Targaryan.
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Babsmike(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Weddings are well organized these days but I wonder why marriages don't last these days.

God bless their marriage
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Florblu(f): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Iraa
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by FemiEddy(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
cool, mine would be Game of Thrones, and of course am Jon Snow
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by shortgun(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
the pictures looks like paintings
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
If them finally born zombie them go say na devil cause am
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by WizAkzy: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chai

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by jdluv(f): 4:47am On Sep 16, 2017
they got me shakin
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by sisisioge: 6:18am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

No fuunking wall! I have refused to even see the movie so won't be caught dead in attendance here. I hate horror!
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Vendee: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Fine o, but no no.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Best Friend For Failing To Impregnate Wife After 75 Attempts / Sisters Lifting Sisters / Advice On My Pregnant Aunt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.