Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God (483 Views)

Like Religion, Health Also Needs To Be Given Importance-get A Health Care / Atheism: A Religion With No God / Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2017
is this not funny how we've all been deceiving ourselves in this world thinking we are serving God as a christian or as a muslim? Religion is totally a propaganda and here are my reasons.. I'd start with Christainity since i am a christian.

So first, the bible said (forgive my citations, i'm not that good with it) 'For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall have eternal life' and then truely Jesus Christ (the messaih and the savior of the world) came according to the promises of God and all through in the preaching of Jesus Himself that came directly from heaven (from God) never preached any religion but instead was sent after all lost sheeps in the world and His blood is all over everyone once you are ready to declare and accept Him as your saviour. Have seen an herbalist shouting and screaming 'blood of jesus' in time of crisis and was saved cuz he believed in the blood and have seen one of us so called christian do the same and was still destroyed, so if truely christ is for christian alone then i wonder why a muslim would shout and scream the name of Jesus and be saved when we all though Jesus was only for christains. So Christianity actually means christ like but it's obvious some set of occultic people turned this to a religion for their own benefits and this has brought division between us in this world. All Jesus said before leaving this world was 'Go ye and preach the gospel' not to some set of people but to the entire world and not 'Go ye and gather yourself and start a church' and this is a commandment to everyone that believes in Him. So there is no christainity religion with Yahweh.

And now to Islam, islam is not from God but of prophet Mohammad (S.A.W). First of all the prophets in the old testament in The Bible, there is none of them that God called to use for His Glory that He won't perform lots of miracle through them first that the world might see and marvel and can believe that truely there is an Higher and Greater force with them that is performing these miracles and then the world might believe in whatever they say and it was said of this Self proclaimed Prophet that he performed not a single miracle before his death but capture all of mecca and saudi kingdom with war and forced his believe upon them. It was believe that he was able to lay his hands on bible and handpicked some verses which he thought was right which is why the muslim Koran today has many Bible verses in it. And he was born only after 600 years AD of christ and he wrote things in the koran which were totally out of place of how Jesus Christ disciples describe Him. The Islam religion appear much in the Koran probably becasue it is his. If truely there is religion with God why on earth would someone (Jesus) that came from Him forget to mention that? For jesus said in many occassions 'For i am saying of the things that i heard and see of the One that send me' and also in many places He said 'for this i am saying is not mine but of the one that send me' and His mission on earth was completed, so come to think of it, did God forget to tell Jesus of it and later leave the promised generation to go to saudi arabia to pick an orphan and an homeless man (no abuse meant please) to now preach what he forgot to tell to the one He sent from heaven?

The bottom line of this all is that, you don't need any religion to see and serve God, all you need is Jesus Christ. Christainity belongs to some founding members in rome and islam belongs to Prophet Mohammad. Don't let any pastor or imam push what he thinks inside you, don't be misled, Religion is what someone else believes and think is right. Our world is in coarse because of the division religion has brought. God can never divide us with religion. He loves us all and we are all equal before Him. I am a christain because i believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ not because i believe in the doctrine of a pastor somewhere.

Uncle seun please i need views on this. Thanks.
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by mcmurphy132(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Allah says in Qur'an 3:19. Truly the religion with God is Islam
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2017
it is a miracle that the prophet of islam conquered territories and force them to his own, it is a miracle that he died of poison, it is a miracle that he made everything in islam to revolve around kaaba black stone, it is a miracle that women in islam are subjugated.

miracle plenty for islam na
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
mcmurphy132:
God said nothing to your prophet.. He said those himself. Someone that doesn't know the voice that was speaking to him. Abeg. Every teaching in the koran was all your Prophets not anyone else. So God said you should start killing people He created to subdue and multiply the earth for a place in heaven too? At least your koran said that. Everything written in the koran is what your prophet thinks is right. So God told him nothing. He was of himself.
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:
it is a miracle that the prophet of islam conquered territories and force them to his own, it is a miracle that he died of poison, it is a miracle that he made everything in islam to revolve around kaaba black stone, it is a miracle that women in islam are subjugated.

miracle plenty for islam na
prophet died of poison? Smh. God will help us all in this life. Alot of people forcing what they believe on people. I just dey wonder how judgement day go be. God forgive us all.
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Supremex: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
paybak:
is this not funny how we've all been deceiving ourselves in this world thinking we are serving God as a christian or as a muslim? Religion is totally a propaganda and here are my reasons.. I'd start with Christainity since i am a christian.

So first, the bible said (forgive my citations, i'm not that good with it) 'For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall have eternal life' and then truely Jesus Christ (the messaih and the savior of the world) came according to the promises of God and all through in the preaching of Jesus Himself that came directly from heaven (from God) never preached any religion but instead was sent after all lost sheeps in the world and His blood is all over everyone once you are ready to declare and accept Him as your saviour. Have seen an herbalist shouting and screaming 'blood of jesus' in time of crisis and was saved cuz he believed in the blood and have seen one of us so called christian do the same and was still destroyed, so if truely christ is for christian alone then i wonder why a muslim would shout and scream the name of Jesus and be saved when we all though Jesus was only for christains. So Christianity actually means christ like but it's obvious some set of occultic people turned this to a religion for their own benefits and this has brought division between us in this world. All Jesus said before leaving this world was 'Go ye and preach the gospel' not to some set of people but to the entire world and not 'Go ye and gather yourself and start a church' and this is a commandment to everyone that believes in Him. So there is no christainity religion with Yahweh.

And now to Islam, islam is not from God but of prophet Mohammad (S.A.W). First of all the prophets in the old testament in The Bible, there is none of them that God called to use for His Glory that He won't perform lots of miracle through them first that the world might see and marvel and can believe that truely there is an Higher and Greater force with them that is performing these miracles and then the world might believe in whatever they say and it was said of this Self proclaimed Prophet that he performed not a single miracle before his death but capture all of mecca and saudi kingdom with war and forced his believe upon them. It was believe that he was able to lay his hands on bible and handpicked some verses which he thought was right which is why the muslim Koran today has many Bible verses in it. And he was born only after 600 years AD of christ and he wrote things in the koran which were totally out of place of how Jesus Christ disciples describe Him. The Islam religion appear much in the Koran probably becasue it is his. If truely there is religion with God why on earth would someone (Jesus) that came from Him forget to mention that? For jesus said in many occassions 'For i am saying of the things that i heard and see of the One that send me' and also in many places He said 'for this i am saying is not mine but of the one that send me' and His mission on earth was completed, so come to think of it, did God forget to tell Jesus of it and later leave the promised generation to go to saudi arabia to pick an orphan and an homeless man (no abuse meant please) to now preach what he forgot to tell to the one He sent from heaven?

The bottom line of this all is that, you don't need any religion to see and serve God, all you need is Jesus Christ. Christainity belongs to some founding members in rome and islam belongs to Prophet Mohammad. Don't let any pastor or imam push what he thinks inside you, don't be misled, Religion is what someone else believes and think is right. Our world is in coarse because of the division religion has brought. God can never divide us with religion. He loves us all and we are all equal before Him. I am a christain because i believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ not because i believe in the doctrine of a pastor somewhere.

Uncle seun please i need views on this. Thanks.
to a very large extent you are right, Jesus wasnt preaching to us to be christians and you might have heard christianity is not a religion but alife style, the reason we are called christians shouldnt be because we go to church or just believe their is a God it should be because we believe in Jesus Christ, yh we are all equal in the sight of God and he loves us all (even the ungodly ) but that does not mean he will lower his standard for those who do not believe in the name of Jesus cos the one he lives he chastises and Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven not even any pastor or prophet or imam but to know him we might just have to believe in his prophets but it doesnt mean we should be dumb every single thing they say should be tried and tested by the word of God(the bible) may God help us all
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Supremex: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2017
mcmurphy132:
i pray God gives you divine insight cos the only thing i can say is Jesus is the only way to the Father so pls give your life to him before it is too late, he loves you
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Most of the things I see in Islam is violence.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by An2elect2(f): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017

If Christianity isn't a religion, define religion then.

If you can say Christianity was found by "some members in Rome" then you don't know what Christianity is and have no right to tell us how we should see God. Stop deceiving yourself, because you are not a Muslim does not make you a Christian.
Re: There Is No Christianity Or Islam; There Is Nothing Like Religion With God by 0temAtum: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
God Almighty who created all things, the one who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Ra, Atum, Chimides, Euchlydes and everything in existence didn't have religion with him. He doesn't even command worshipping of someone or something but rather, he sent the gods his children to go and explore the universe, but many of them like Yahweh, Allah, Mazda,Vishnu in the past, etc decided to put down their own philosophies. These philosophies are what we know as religions today. Yahweh's philosophy is worship, violence, ego same as Allah's philosophy, but the philosophy of Atum is

USE YOUR BRAIN
WORSHIP NO god
DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

(1) (Reply)

“the World Will End On September 23,” – Christian Numerologists Claim / Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph Replies Daddy Freeze Over Comments On Tithe / Former Satan Worshipper: I'm Shocked Christians Celebrate Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.