Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (59755 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
The questions no be here oo. And the time frame is just too short. 18 min for 30 questions in verbal reasoning. OMG. It is well
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by krypton97(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
phiszo:
after updating adobe flash player, I'm still experiencing the same problem.
battled this for an hour yesterday, ensure that adobe flash is enabled on your browser. Then shutdown the system. You can then start up again to continue.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by dorothy0324: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2017
phiszo:
after updating adobe flash player, I'm still experiencing the same problem.
I think you have to enable flash on your browser. You can try the following... for chrome, go to settings, advanced settings, contents, then you would see flash, click on "allow"
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Loboski: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Numerical reasoning no be beans o
I couldn't answer a single question in the practice test
Dey should kukuma kill me

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by mariong(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Did the test this morning. Time is very limited so you have to be fast in answering the questions. I really struggled with the deductive aspect because I didn't prepare for it. All the best.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by phiszo(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
dorothy0324:
I think you have to enable flash on your browser. You can try the following... for chrome, go to settings, advanced settings, contents, then you would see flash, click on "allow"
Thanks. I had to uninstall the previous version and install afresh. It worked.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by phiszo(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
krypton97:
battled this for an hour yesterday, ensure that adobe flash is enabled on your browser. Then shutdown the system. You can then start up again to continue.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by phiszo(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
krypton97:
shut down your system then start the application again
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by phiszo(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Lemmy28:

Something is not right. I will advice you got to the cafe ASAP. In my case I used a mac computer. My chrome browser popped up an error while I was able to use safari browser seamlessly. Don't fret if very this just move to the nearest cyber cafe or borrow a friend's pc
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by DwayneGy(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
mariong:
Did the test this morning. Time is very limited so you have to be fast in answering the questions. I really struggled with the deductive aspect because I didn't prepare for it. All the best.

I just blanked out when I started the test. You need to be fast and focused.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Darlx(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Ahahahahah... I wan laff die! Its not a small somtin. The hustle is real...

DwayneGy:

I just blanked out when I started the test. You need to be fast and focused.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by dammyfab17(f): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
femiesomuch:
I have it is still the same thing, please can you just get me a detailed explanation on how to go about it pls
ok... go back to your mail, after your log in details you will see where before you start In bold is written
Go to the the next line which says all candidates must visit blah blah and click on that link. CEB page will come up then at the right side of you screen you wil see various options... click on browser check....from there the issues your system has will come up and the option to fix the issues are also there..... I am sure from there you can get your system to work properly thats how I solved mine.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Please did anyone do the practice before the main test? Did you register as new user or you used the username provided by Accenture?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Please did anyone do the practice before the main test? Did you register as new user or you used the username provided by Accenture?

In my case, I registered with a fresh ID
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by jayloms: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
The challenging part of the test, is the fact that you cannot go back after providing an answer to a particular question. So, you must be decisive and accurate in your choice. Then there's the time pressure.

The verbal was ok, but damn the time pressure that comes with the numerical section is something else. The logical reasoning was the most relaxing part of the test for me.

I left the deductive reasoning for another time just to get my mind right and also do some practice cause the examples I attempted were not funny at all.

This test caught me off guard really. I mean, you have no option of skipping time consuming questions and coming back to them at the end. Once you make a selection, that's it.

It's well!

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lemmy28:

In my case, I registered with a fresh ID
I got a kinda "serious" mail when I tried to take the practice test shocked shocked... I saw 19mins for 30questions... Fear catch me small so I logged out... Please I just want to be sure if it's the main thing or still the practice test... Biko EPP a sister... Lemme know whether to go back armed grin grin....
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by okpala95(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wawuuu.. Yet to take mine. Hopefully today.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by shidof(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
jayloms:
The challenging part of the test, is the fact that you cannot go back after providing an answer to a particular question. So, you must be decisive and accurate in your choice. Then there's the time pressure.

The verbal was ok, but damn the time pressure that comes with the numerical section is something else. The logical reasoning was the most relaxing part of the test for me.

I left the deductive reasoning for another time just to get my mind right and also do some practice cause the examples I attempted were not funny at all.

This test caught me off guard really. I mean, you have no option of skipping time consuming questions and coming back to them at the end. Once you make a selection, that's it.
It's well!
Preparing to take mine today also, thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by omolorlarh: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
jayloms:

It's well!
Was the logical test all about diagrams?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
omolorlarh:

\

No, it was all about images. angry undecided

Some questions sha.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by omolorlarh: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Johnzzy:
\
No, it was all about images. angry undecided
Some questions sha.
thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by jayloms: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
omolorlarh:

Yeah, it was
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by jayloms: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
shidof:
Preparing to take mine today also, thanks for the insight
smiley uwc. Prep well

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by omolorlarh: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
jayloms:
Yeah, it was
Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by engrrichie92(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
please a quick one
have done all but deductive and right now it's showing "continue assessment"
and whenever i try to continue,

it brings a blank screen at first and when i tried again, they said i should log in with my session id which i though was my username
but still cant log in
please who knows what the session id is and how i can get it?

PS: i had not started the test at all
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
engrrichie92:
please a quick one

it brings a blank screen at first and when i tried again, they said i should log in with my session id which i though was my username
but still cant log in

okay first, you need to enable pop-ups. because the test opens up another window. enable pop-ups, cancel the tab! CANCEL and NOT REFRESH.. go back to your email, click the link.. sign in with your username and password, click on continue assessment and i wish you the very best.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Have completed the tests.The tests no funny. Especially the deductive. U have to be mentally prepared. Dnt do the test when you are tired o and don't waste too much time on questions. Be time conscious. All the best to everyone
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
engrrichie92:
please a quick one

but still cant log in

It didnt request session id. Maybe it's a connection error. Check your browser settings for 'pop up'.if pop up is blocked, unblock and refresh, you should be able to take the test
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
This assessment no be joke oo.... i have dne verbal and deductive reasoning.

Wanna relax a bit before facing numeric and logical.....

All the best to everyone
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ohienmhen1: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
I've completed all the tests. My advice is to take the test when you are the most relaxed. Remember, it is an Aptitude Test. You are not expected to answer all the questions correctly so work fast and accurately. Make sure you do the battery of practice tests to get a sense of the test formats. No past question will help you. You must just give it your all. It's tough. You are given questions that normally need 5 minutes to solve to answer in a couple of seconds. God speed everyone and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jumybecks:
This assessment no be joke oo.... i have dne verbal and deductive reasoning.

Wanna relax a bit before facing numeric and logical.....

All the best to everyone
I tell you!!...No be beans o
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by MKKO: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
one can ryt the test tomoro shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.