Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (11085 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by maklelemakukula(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
My madam is Hot
I alway get distracted by her big ass
I know if i just browse her internet the distraction will stop.
Nairalander pls help me how do i get her laid?
I am facing the same turmoil my brother
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Narldon: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
My madam is Hot

Eleyi gidi gan

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by newoffer: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Globacon oweing my employer like 12month.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by presh001: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
lack of salary...
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Don't have any. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by AFONJAboiy: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
the fear of my boss
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by braine(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Vuya:
work load oooo

Advanced "Photographic"?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by kayLion(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
I just need hands on experience and projects to work on...that is all for now
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by mikeweezy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
as if you can solve it out
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by adeshina86: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
My own case in my company is that, dey pay new entry level employee than we some experienced once and am d 1 training dis newly employed 1s, they are so tribalistic at my place of work......pls advise appropriately

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by braine(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vuya:
yes

I was expecting "Photography."
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Rozaytee: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
No Tv and internet yet...na only oga dey use am for now....so wen am less busy i get bored...lolz
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by emerged01(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is becoming boring. Not challenging at all. It makes me look so dull.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Rozaytee: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
No Tv..lolz
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Rozaytee: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
My madam is Hot
after u fvck her...later she will end up hating u and den finally sack u
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Rozaytee: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
KillerBeauty:
My job is a contract job that is ending this month. I need a new job o
can u do marketing/sales rep work?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Sylver247: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truth is one can never be completely satisfied with their job. U must look out for more.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by oobinna: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
jaelz:
Okies, Morning everybody how una dey? Would love you all to share your current work challenges and let's see ways in which we could assist you or advice you. Mine should be eye service everybody not doing the job well because the want the growth of the company but so that oga would love them.

Boredom... All workers retrenched. Leaving only me. Thanks to God for keeping me on the job. Sometimes I feel like talking to someone but no one on sight unless a customer walks into the office. Some other time I might be glued to my laptop screen surfing the net.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by wildchild02: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mine is working extra hours and not getting paid for it embarassed

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by 1metre: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
davjos:
Its issue of salary for good nine month
salary issue is not a challenge. If u don't get paid get another job and resign.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by braine(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vuya:
yes i know, it was a typo error. thanks wink

Okay. Edit and replace. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Attitude and believe of majority of Nigerians towards the Insurance sector

Not really easy to convince them..... But insurance is easier when u go for policies that they need like grouplife, third party /comprehensive, annuity and other forms of general businesses.... So that u can have the patience for life businesses....

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by djfabmusik(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
got 2 job, my weekend job where i Dj our head of department are all doing eye service and reporting my boss and i that we are not doing well just because they want to bring another DJ that is loyal to them.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Respect55(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Would have liked to comment but den, I dnt have a job.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by dfrost: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
drstainlex:
My boss for work na Nairalander too...I just come here to read other people post

Lo ba tan cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by dammywapes(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
my working hour is too long, 7am-7pm a day. I sch n work. 9te duties also included. salary not to attractive
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by dfrost: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
MadManTalking:
The IT guys switch off the the wi-fi router once the MD is around making me to incur extra charges on mobile data.

and to them I say:

Na you sabi. E pain you abi? When most of you will be downloading games and movies of 3 GB every hour making us look bad angry. And the painful part of it is that 5 or 6 individuals are downloading the same stuff. What ever happened to sharing? tongue grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
adeshina86:
My own case in my company is that, dey pay new entry level employee than we some experienced once and am d 1 training dis newly employed 1s, they are so tribalistic at my place of work......pls advise appropriately

banking job i guess,save some money and take off brother, there is no remedy for it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radiographers, Student Radiographers, Aspiring Radiographers:let Meet Here. / A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff / 6 Selling Practices To Be A Good Salesman/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.