Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (79953 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Here are some of the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB who were allegedly killed after a combined team of the Nigerian Army, the Police and the DSS invaded the home of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to reports, the security operatives killed many of the IPOB members who have been staying with their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and carried away the dead bodies.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-killed-by-army-at-nnamdi-kanus-house.html

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
saara

45 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2017
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE

387 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lordkush: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
zoo military una well don o

they tyrant frm daurra well done

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lordkush: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
cool
angry

I know ur moniker. some months back we gave you that anti
Zombi serum you got well, you started acting sane. and your posts
here reflected the condition of your mind.
myself amongst other sane people wer happy for you. then you
started rolling with sarki. he came and messed you up again.
quit sad
I hope if (which I doubt now) you get better you will stay away
from Lunatics

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Frankyboy1(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
How
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by mazimee(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
My heart bleeds,may they rest in perfect peace.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by emmanuel4758(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
buhari you are the worst thing that ever happen to humanity.

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by solid3(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
You brought this upon yourself.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by hadizadeezy(f): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
they are indeed ready for the war they prayed for......

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Partnerbiz3: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
They are wasting lives. Oh my God...

18 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by DabLord: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2017
They sang war songs but they never live to witness it.l'm sad

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by paiz: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Killing unharmed protesters.. this is more than a hate speech it is a war crime.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by DabLord: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
IamFranco:
Let the whole world know that Nigerian Army triggered their guns first. We have been pushed to wall and we MUST surely rebounce.
mtcheeeew.Go to the street and say that not nairaland

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Victornezzar: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
DabLord:
mtcheeeew.Go to the street and say that not nairaland
so u don't know that Igbos on dis forum are just keyboard warriors living large

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
I weep not for the fools who chose to die for nothing. Kanu deceived them into thinking referendum is possible without war and genocide. Only a fool will believe such crap.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
If this is true, Ipob members are truly pigs, why confront men with gun that don't disturb U

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

246 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2017
People have totaly lost it, see them rejoicing over kiliong of innocent people.. OMG shocked

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by che8: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
I weep not for the fools who chose to die for nothing. Kanu deceived them into thinking referendum is possible without war and genocide. Only a fool will believe such crap.

Status quo..... How beneficial!

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Even those that had nothing to do with IPOB. are being given the name. And someone tell me that they don't hate igbo.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by columbus007(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nero2face: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

161 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Now you are saying the truth. Asking for Referendum equals asking for WAR and GENOCIDE. I had to quote you so that someone will not deny it tomorrow.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting an inhuman act like these... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric
If you stay here long enough you will know that most people carry HATE in their mind, but when you see them in real life they seem very innocent.

60 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nero2face: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Now you are saying the truth. Asking for Referendum equals asking for WAR and GENOCIDE. I had to quote you so that someone will not deny it tomorrow.
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by BENARI: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Am afraid Buhari may only have succeeded in creating what perhaps he intends to prevent.

If anyone thinks that there is any Igbo man or woman seeing this photos of the activities of the military in the southeast and still be indifferent, that person is living in fools paradise.

I hope they end this activities immediately otherwise, the military may have much more than ipob members to contend with.

This deployment is a mistake of which consequence we may be yet to really realize.

The military must be withdrawn now before it's too late.

63 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.