Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (79975 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jerexzy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.
. .u no well o
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Not a member but always listening to news both local and international. This is the time for us to go to our knees and start praying to God for His well to be done and not to be laughing at armless civilians killed in cold blood. The truth about the matter is that a fatal mistake has been done by our government... Instead of laughing at IPOB. Think about what this mistake could bring and the away out.... Believe me most of us laughing now may cry to death when this mob/group retaliate. Remember IPOB is all over the world. Hmmmmm people are not seeing what I an seeing. You can't force somebody to love you. If you do it by force then the result is always dangerous..... I think this people mean business..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Good, carry arms and turn the SE to Bornu. You can even send an emissary to Shekau to teach you how it's done.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Orjralozie:
Not a member but always listening to news both local and international. This is the time for us to go to our knees and start praying to God for His well to be done and not to be laughing at armless civilians killed in cold blood. The truth about the matter is that a fatal mistake has been done by our government... Instead of laughing at IPOB. Think about what this mistake could bring and the away out.... Believe me most of us laughing now may cry to death when this mob/group retaliate. Remember IPOB is all over the world. Hmmmmm people are not seeing what I an seeing. You can't force somebody to love you. If you do it by force then the result is always dangerous..... I think this people mean business..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

They are weak, senseless, toothless and helpless.

Watch their mentally ill "Supreme Leader" soon come out and say Israel is coming to defend them. They would send the Special Forces in to come and fight Nigerian Army. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
For your mind you think Igbo's will kill themselves like the northerners. You don't them too well. This is the time for us pray for God mercy on the land because so many innocent blood has been poured, and wasted..... If you are spiritual you will know that God can turn His back on us and you know the implications....... Wahala dey wahala is coming to this country. Sit there and laugh at people that are been killed... Hmmmm
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Tecno66: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE
Spot on. It is only ignorance that will make a man face a trained and equipped military with bare hands. This is what we were saying. An acting president cannot be as decisive as the substantive president.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

If you stay here long enough you will know that most people carry HATE in their mind, but when you see them in real life they seem very innocent.

The social media(especially nairaland) have helped the eastern Nigerian youth to understand who the yorubas are, to understand that they only carry hate for us in their hearts.

At least we forever know that in the south, only SE n SS stands together, we will do so till we exit Nigeria
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
I weep not for the fools who chose to die for nothing. Kanu deceived them into thinking referendum is possible without war and genocide. Only a fool will believe such crap.

Abagofgworo - They knew everything from the start, It's biafra or death. They aren't the first ones to die on this course.

keep on supporting the extra judicial killings of igbos
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
hadizadeezy:
they are indeed ready for the war they prayed for......

Keep supporting extra judicial killings of innocent civilians by the army.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordkush:
angry

I know ur moniker. some months back we gave you that anti
Zombi serum you got well, you started acting sane. and your posts
here reflected the condition of your mind.
myself amongst other sane people wer happy for you. then you
started rolling with sarki. he came and messed you up again.
quit sad
I hope if (which I doubt now) you get better you will stay away
from Lunatics

that time u thought madridguy was getting better, he was being owed bmc salary. they have paid his areas n he's back doing what he knows best.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
kitaatita:

Every human death is regrettable as it devalues the life of others who are still alive. However, death is an integral part of war. When Nnamdi Kanu went to the USA and solicited for weapons, he didn't say he was preparing to hunt antelope. When he threatened to exterminate Nigeria and Nigerian government establishment, he didn't tell his followers that some of them may die. When he inaugurated his Biafran Security Services and inspected a guard of honour, he did not tell the parade that they were signing up for a job that can take life. When he armed them with petrol bombs and cudgels and machetes, they said that they were going to fight. When they howl 'give me Biafra or give me death' they were not reciting poems. What you see is part of the struggle; part of a war. People actually die in wars.
All Igbos shld digest this comment B4 reacting. Nnamdi kanu n his followers committed treason, a serious offence in all countries.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Orjralozie:
For your mind you think Igbo's will kill themselves like the northerners. You don't them too well. This is the time for us pray for God mercy on the land because so many innocent blood has been poured, and wasted..... If you are spiritual you will know that God can turn His back on us and you know the implications....... Wahala dey wahala is coming to this country. Sit there and laugh at people that are been killed... Hmmmm

I am not worried at all.

I can guess what would happen next.

- Some of the miscreant IPOB would come out now whining and continue with their chest-beating promising revenge.
- They would engage in one or two attacks.
- Nigerian Army would go in for Round 2 and more IPOB dead bodies (by the grace of God, no ordinary Ibo person go die)
- Then you would have a tribal riot of Igbos killing Hausa/Fulani in the SE and maybe Port-Harcourt
- But that would be a very bad idea, as Almajiri would swing into action in Kano, Kaduna, Minna, Jos, Bauchi, Zaria and many more Northern states, killing many innocent Ibos.
- There would be more killings of Ibos than Hausa/Fulani as Ibos are more scattered and more civil.
- Then sense would kick in as Elders put a stop to it.
- Then people would realise Nnamdi Kanu should be in jail, even though what he deserves is a mental health institution.
- Then everything would go back to semi-normal.

Bare in mind I said "semi-normal". Illiterate Fulanis never forgive or forget. For the next 20 years, the family members of these illiterates that were killed by Ibos would continue taking random revenge by raiding Igbo villages and slaughtering old, young, men, women, child and babies.

The police and authorities would try to stop it, but it is hard for a poorly equipped force to stop low-lives who are nomadic, illiterate, barbaric and have very little to live for in life bar cattle. They would only stop when they feel they have killed enough. That might take 20 years.

The result of IPOB threats, insults and chest-beating. Thank you, Mentally-ill Supreme Leader! undecided

And still, there would be no Biafra!
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by objobj: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

LAST TIME I CHECKED NL HAS

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
DabLord:
mtcheeeew.Go to the street and say that not nairaland

Shut up biafra chest beater

Biafra or death

So why complain now?

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

If rule of law exists you, kanu and every Ipob demons will be languishing in jail or dead by this time

Empty chestbeaters

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by psp2pc(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
frosbel2:
The Nigerian army is ruthlessly incompetent, savage, illiterate and poorly trained. This is how Boko Haram problem started many years ago. Initially it was an almost insignificant and unnoticeable group, till the Nigerian soldiers started to do what they are best at, wholesale massacre of both Boko Haram members, innocent onlookers, women and children.

If Buhari does not start using his brain if it is still working, there may well be an insurrection in the army and complete chaos in the country.

It looks like a joke now, but killing unarmed protesters is not tolerated or even considered here in the west , it is a sign of the most prominent form of retardation. Only in backward Africa do idiotic retards celebrate the death of other tribes.

Nigerian and indeed Africa have a very very long way to achieve civilization.

Yorubas, other Igbos , Hausa cheering on this massacre need to go and get a proper education and a life.

no-one is cheering, we are only telling them to be wise.
they should use their brains...
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:
People have totaly lost it, see them rejoicing over kiliong of innocent people.. OMG shocked

Ipob were rejoicing over buhari health and wished him death several times
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!

Shut up and stop whinning

We warned you to stop your chestbeating, useless rants and abusives

You said you want war

You are like a bi*th that wanted to get fcked but when she see big prick she starts to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards

Because catalan wasn't going the Ipob way
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Elbowroom:

If rule of law exists you, kanu and every Ipob demons will be languishing in jail or dead by this time

Empty chestbeaters

The rule or law exists but the Nigerian Army does not respect it for if they did, tbey would know it is illegal for the military to be involved in civil matters.

It doesnt matter. The actions of Nigeria and the military only helped to convince even more Igbos that Biafra is the only future worth having.

The Nigerian Army did an even better job than Kanu and IPOB at converting our people to Biafrans
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by eikenberry(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who ever is leading this young men and telling them to go to the front of the battle to die, taking advantage of them will have all their blood is on his 'HEAD'...when they have messed their lifes up, they become hopeless,listen to the wrong message preached by this insensitive leaders who will use them to agitate for war and give them peanuts at the detriment of their lifes...God help Nigeria, this may not turn out right...we don't want 'WAR'
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by COCKCROW: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those who either silence and otherwise support the killing of innocent igbo young men and women on the mere excsue that they are IPOB will be judged by God, even if he does not believe in God. How did they mark out who is IPOB member and who is not. infact death is a necessary end to one freedom struggle if actually they are IPOB members. What of those massacred in Aba? Are they Ipob members at NK's house? It may look simply because in igbo land there are no men, who said they are men. A man who cannot protect his children is his own house,even with his life is not a man. Just name them Ohaneze, senators, governors, etc. that why the young who dying every day, that decide to crimes, that violent because there no men and fathers in igboland. Time is coming..... but when.. time will tell. but let these docile elders know it that they are not men
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nikz(f): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:

Im shocked... nigeria has gotten to this level

No pity for human lives. May God help us
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
nikz:

No pity for human lives. May God help us
Yes o my sister
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Wallade(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

Please quit if you wish, Python is dancing and we are watching
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

My dear let's stop this. Nnamdi Kanu is reachable any time any day. The fg hv not tried to arrest him and he resisted. I stand to be corrected.
the last time he said if anyone tries to arrest him such a person will die
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by olatunji2020(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is so wicked and heartless bruter ARMY[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill [b]unarmed civilians [/b]all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

You call stick carrying, stone throwing and cutlass wielding marauding thugs unarmed - don't argue because the video evidence is already out there for all judge.
What about those stopping passenger busses in search of Hausa ppl to kill - what were they using. water pistols?
Some of you are sady believing your own propaganda.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by columbus007(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Elbowroom:

Shut up and stop whinning

We warned you to stop your chestbeating, useless rants and abusives

You said you want war

You are like a bi*th that wanted to get fcked but when she see big prick she starts to cry
for ur information i'm bini.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The social media(especially nairaland) have helped the eastern Nigerian youth to understand who the yorubas are, to understand that they only carry hate for us in their hearts.

At least we forever know that in the south, only SE n SS stands together, we will do so till we exit Nigeria
I can't keep my faith in the South-South.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.