Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (79969 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

I can't keep my faith in the South-South.

Nne u need not to. The most dominant tribe in SS are still the igbos n the other SSners will come on board wen they see the light.
Trust me, The SS have long weighed their option BTW Nigeria n Biafra.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ernieboy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nne u need not to. The most dominant tribe in SS are still the igbos n the other SSners will come on board wen they see the light.
did u just say the most dominant tribe in the as is igbo? u guys just never learn.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this
what about the idiot dat says if he is rearrested, IPOB should burn down Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
what about the idiot dat says if he is rearrested, IPOB should burn down Nigeria.

If people are supposed to be arrested for what they say, everybody would be in jail including Buhari
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

If people are supposed to be arrested for what they say, everybody would be in jail including Buhari
Nnamdi Kanu should be re-arrested he is not above the law.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
Nnamdi Kanu should be re-arrested he is not above the law.

It is the job of the police to arrest people, not the Nigerian Army
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by stanluiz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gamesmart:

I am not worried at all.

I can guess what would happen next.

- Some of the miscreant IPOB would come out now whining and continue with their chest-beating promising revenge.
- They would engage in one or two attacks.
- Nigerian Army would go in for Round 2 and more IPOB dead bodies (by the grace of God, no ordinary Ibo person go die)
- Then you would have a tribal riot of Igbos killing Hausa/Fulani in the SE and maybe Port-Harcourt
- But that would be a very bad idea, as Almajiri would swing into action in Kano, Kaduna, Minna, Jos, Bauchi, Zaria and many more Northern states, killing many innocent Ibos.
- There would be more killings of Ibos than Hausa/Fulani as Ibos are more scattered and more civil.
- Then sense would kick in as Elders put a stop to it.
- Then people would realise Nnamdi Kanu should be in jail, even though what he deserves is a mental health institution.
- Then everything would go back to semi-normal.

Bare in mind I said "semi-normal". Illiterate Fulanis never forgive or forget. For the next 20 years, the family members of these illiterates that were killed by Ibos would continue taking random revenge by raiding Igbo villages and slaughtering old, young, men, women, child and babies.

The police and authorities would try to stop it, but it is hard for a poorly equipped force to stop low-lives who are nomadic, illiterate, barbaric and have very little to live for in life bar cattle. They would only stop when they feel they have killed enough. That might take 20 years.

The result of IPOB threats, insults and chest-beating. Thank you, Mentally-ill Supreme Leader! undecided

And still, there would be no Biafra!
Just like the way they will also remember you people for what you guys did to them in ile-ife.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

It is the job of the police to arrest people, not the Nigerian Army
u people burnt down ariaria police station, why did u people not go and burn army barracks.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
stanluiz:
Just like the way they will also remember you people for what you guys did to them in ile-ife.

Those were Hausas by the way, not Fulanis.

Secondly, they need to live in Lagos. They wouldn't want to be chased out of there.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
ernieboy:

did u just say the most dominant tribe in the as is igbo? u guys just never learn.

Pls mention any tribe in SS geopolitical zone that is more populated than the igbos... Biko
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by komekn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Now you are saying the truth. Asking for Referendum equals asking for WAR and GENOCIDE. I had to quote you so that someone will not deny it tomorrow.

What truth?

Is this a Democratic nation Do we have elected representatives of the people Do we have democratic institutions and a framework with its instituted infrastructure and channels

Not one democratically elected representativr of the Ibo tribe has given support to IPOB. Unless you want to say the elected representatives were not elected.

Let's consider the unelected but selected hereditary chosen monarchs and traditional rulers not one of substance has given support to IPOB.

Then the people have spoken WE DO NOT WANT IPOB.

End of story.

The minority group IPOB is far from non violent indeed the opposite is the case.

The level of misinformation and down right lies is bewildering. I have seen videos of IPOB members with rudimentary arms looking to kill innocent northerners for no reason, in broad day light.

And you have the delusional misguided notion to call them innocent unarmed law abiding citizens. Not everyone is illiterate and gullible.

The truth is easily seen from this elementary smoke screen of conjured up fables.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by komekn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

You talk about Ibo emancipation. but from what

The light to be dominated by the Ibo tribe and have the black gold drained for the benefit of the IBOS.

I do not think the SOUTH SOUTH are so keen to be enslaved by the Ibo minority group IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

The rule or law exists but the Nigerian Army does not respect it for if they did, tbey would know it is illegal for the military to be involved in civil matters.

It doesnt matter. The actions of Nigeria and the military only helped to convince even more Igbos that Biafra is the only future worth having.

The Nigerian Army did an even better job than Kanu and IPOB at converting our people to Biafrans

Another reetarded Kanu-like statement.

I can bet you that many Igbos are secretly rejoicing the fools called IPOB are being dealt with.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You call stick carrying, stone throwing and cutlass wielding marauding thugs unarmed - don't argue because the video evidence is already out there for all judge.
What about those stopping passenger busses in search of Hausa ppl to kill - what were they using. water pistols?
Some of you are sady believing your own propaganda.

People always like to play victims after the tables turn on them after running their mouth.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
emmanuel4758:
buhari you are the worst thing that ever happen to humanity.
No,Nnamdi kalu is the worst thing that ever happened to Igbo race.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gamesmart:

Another reetarded Kanu-like statement.

I can bet you that many Igbos are secretly rejoicing the fools called IPOB are being dealt with.

If Igbos were rejoicing, where is it? Do you see any Igbo on the streets of anywhere in Nigeria jumping up and waving the green-white- green flag?

Who would rejoice that a Largely Northern populated Army invades a peaceful part of Igbo land and killed people? Its not like Igbos have ever felt any warmth towards APC ot Buhari's government.

Only a retarded person would actually support the military invasion of a peaceful area in a democracy
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ashala(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
It was the Shi'iats yesterday, the Igbos today, who knows who it will be tomorrow
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

If Igbos were rejoicing, where is it? Do you see any Igbo on the streets of anywhere in Nigeria jumping up and waving the green-white- green flag?

Who would rejoice that a Largely Northern populated Army invades a peaceful part of Igbo land and killed people? Its not like Igbos have ever felt any warmth towards APC ot Buhari's government.

Only a retarded person would actually support the military invasion of a peaceful area in a democracy

Reetarded question.

People have to be rejoicing on the street before you know they are rejoicing?

Are the soldiers and Northerners jumping up and waving the green-white- green flag on the streets?

Does that mean they too are outraged and getting ready to join IPOB army in solidarity?

When you get sense come back.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
ashala:
It was the Shi'iats yesterday, the Igbos today, who knows who it will be tomorrow

The next chest-beaters who say Nigeria would not have peace until they get what they want.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Sorry, I am just seeing Igbo people's outrage and support for IPOB here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/243362-ipob-igbos-adamawa-kano-denounce-unrest-south-east-advocate-unity.html
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Cjrane2: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
When Buhari started Operation crocodile tears for the Niger Delta, the youths simply refused to confront the soldiers and continued to mysteriously hit the oil wells. Eventually, Buhari got the message when oil production dropped to 700pbd

IPOB youths need to simply disappear and go underground.

Nigeria is not a country where you say you are peacefully demonstrating and expect not to be shot and killed.

The approach of street protest making yourself target practice for fulani troops must change.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Gamesmart: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cjrane2:
When Buhari started Operation crocodile tears for the Niger Delta, the youths simply refused to confront the soldiers and continued to mysteriously hit the oil wells. Eventually, Buhari got the message when oil production dropped to 700pbd

IPOB youths need to simply disappear and go underground.

Nigeria is not a country where you say you are peacefully demonstrating and expect not to be shot and killed.

The approach of street protest making yourself target practice for fulani troops must change.

South East is not the Creeks.

Dem go shoot dem if dem attempt that.

Worse still is that SE produces less than 3% of Nigeria crude.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

I can see that you are ignorant of what is happening here in south-east.
You ask of Oduduwa republic but has anybody be molested anybody that do not support your oduduwa republic?
Has anybody be threaten with death or his or her shop to be looted if he or she do not sit-at home?
Has anybody be threaten with death if anybody does not have oduduwa flag or soveniour of oduduwa republic at home?
Has anybody set up a private militia like BSS in Yoruba land?
It is their right to ask for biafra but allow other people with their own different views to live their life in peace.
Don't sit far away and put mouth on things you don't know.
You do only read propagandas from one side and refuse to read the other side.
im just being honest bcoz God is watching.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gamesmart:

The next chest-beaters who say Nigeria would not have peace until they get what they want.
your mum never do
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by zoedew: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
No one makes an attempt to snatch a soldier's weapon and expect to be alive in the aftermath.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2017
If you have lived in a NA cantonment, you won't be running your mouth against those soldiers.Go and ask Samuel Doe.kanu don buy market, dem go treat him f-up.I foresee the next time, NA men set foot in kanu's compound it will be made of burnt bricks and ash dust.You can ask Fela about that one.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by austin2all: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
I will never support any group that seems determined to pursue its separatist agitation through “reckless and destructive methods”. Good morning.

Oya prefer a better way to agitate for separation other than a peaceful rally.
Since when has a call for referendum become.a call for war. Is it by force to be together?
It could be our turn to suffer now, but itll definitely be your turn tomorrow.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by chineduemmao: 1:58am On Sep 16, 2017
gentleibraheem:

Hello?... Excuse me. wetin these people dey hold for all those videos wey dem dey post on youtube.
Stop wasting your time oh the Whole world already knows that Guys are trying to use false propaganda to portray the fed govt as an oppressor and you guys the victims .
Bloody terorist mtcheeeeeww
ok
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Lot13(m): 3:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Ignoramous. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ernieboy(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls mention any tribe in SS geopolitical zone that is more populated than the igbos... Biko
apart from delta and some part of rivers where else can u find Igbos in the ss?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by columbus007(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2017
shurch:

If you go about your normal business, leaving the Army to barricade kanus house, leaving the army to roam the whole town without disturbing them, throwing stones or forming jackie Chan to protect person wey all him family dey abroad. I bet u, the Nigerian army won't python dance you.
As for the deceased, rip to them, and also for the ones still forming voltron for kanu : your life is your hands.
i'm only a fellow citizen with sympathy,I never mentioned in my comment that I was ibo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.