Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Be A Morning Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Morning Person (424 Views)

HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / How My Act Of Kindness Brought Me Shock, And Regrate This Morning. / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Morning Person by TheBlog: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
If we inhabited an idyllic world, we would all be morning people. The alarm clock may never have needed to be invented, and there wouldn’t have been any such thing as the all-too-familiar morning grogginess. Instead, the Internet is rife with practical suggestions on how to be a morning person.

This may not be surprising for most of us reading this article (you’re probably reading this because you’re not a morning person), but being a morning person is much, much harder than we’d like to believe. Because perhaps it is true that some of us are hardwired to be night owls. How do people like us start looking forward to the unpleasantness of the alarm clock every morning?

Let’s take a step-by-step approach to how you can be a morning person.

Why should you be a morning person?

This is the first question that you should be answering for yourself.

Here are some reasons for why you should be a morning person:

– You truly get to spend time with yourself and take things nice and slow. Mornings help you get a head start on the day. With a few hours to yourself before you’re faced with your to-do lists, you can take time to mindfully decide what you would like to do with your day.

– The virtues of being on time (whether it is for work or for a job interview) are much extolled, and for good reason. Getting an early start will ensure that you’re always on time.

– Most things function in the daytime. Another very big reason why you should consider being a morning person is because most places—offices, banks, and corporations— work during the daytime. Being a morning person ensures that you’re in step with the working hours of these organizations.

Read more on this story via https://www.theblog.com.ng/how-to-be-a-morning-person/

@TheBlogNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Single Parents! / Mother's Wicked Love / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.