Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! (5985 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! / 2019: Pdp's Power Sharing Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Dear ipob,
no point of you insulting,
I will ignore it

I'm still mad that some intelligent people like you couldn't figure this out from day one. Abagworo was once a campaigner for republic of Igboland on this Nairaland but I stopped it after touts started their Biafra nonsense and attacking Igbo leaders thinking it was way to go. IPOB is not an Igbo agenda but a PDP agenda conceived to destroy Nigeria with Igbos because Jonathan lost. An Igbo agenda will be all inclusive, non-religious and nonpartisan. Notice that IPOB and their radio is all about attacks on APC, Rochas and Buhari and not how to promote Igbo interest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm still mad that some intelligent people like you couldn't figure this out from day one. Abagworo was once a campaigner for republic of Igboland on this Nairaland but I stopped it after touts started their Biafra nonsense and attacking Igbo leaders thinking it was way to go. IPOB is not an Igbo agenda but a PDP agenda conceived to destroy Nigeria with Igbos because Jonathan lost. An Igbo agenda will be all inclusive, non-religious and nonpartisan. Notice that IPOB and their radio is all about attacks on APC, Rochas and Buhari and not how to promote Igbo interest.
any update on kanu whereabout?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by drefe2real: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

She's actually right..

I understand how it feels seeing your kinsmen get killed for avoidable reasons.

What baffles me is how some of you Igbos care less about the welfare of your brothers up North. That's quite sickening

Bro, you are spot. It still baffles me how someone in Aba will trigger a crises that will consume thousands of his brothers up North without batting an eyelid. If Igbo land was flowing with milk and honey, will their Igbo brothers go to the North to look for their daily bread in the first place? How will they want them to survive if they return to the East? They think it is easy to start all over again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Caseless: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
does BH have agenda?
yes! This ones will lose their agenda very soon when it becomes hot for everyone.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
What you and the govt. seem to miss is that once this your strategy is implemented, your idol of forced unity will be destroyed.

This is an idol which you so often lavish with human blood - the blood of your unarmed civilian populace.

But rest assured that this your strategy will choke that idol to a natural death with an intense inflammation of the global magnitude.

And, from the ongoing reactions, many IPOB members actually have nothing more to lose, and may embrace that your strategy as a total reset and call to a new beginning.

Is this what you and your govt. want?

Nwoke m shift,your sarcasm is unnecessary. We are talking about strategies. I thought you will give me a sound lecture on IPOB strategy. You do not hate the Nigeria govt more than I do nor do you believe in the Biafra course more than me. But the truth remains that IPOB has no strategy or let me rather say that their strategy is directionless. Nigeria govt is more interested in destroying the Southeast than in the unity you think. The area they cherish to protect is Niger delta (Oilly).

And we Igbos have everything to lose if war starts in our region.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Oh u r Igbo, then why do u support the killing of innocent people?U know Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters have never been violence , all of a sudden the military came in with its show of force to starting killing people.I condemn Kanu's hate speeches but how many in the North or West v condemn the hate speeches from their people.Just a comment from them leads to killing.Have u ever wonder that with all that Kanu says not a single individual in Igboland even IPOB can lift up hand on someone.I feel concern about ur post but i much more concered on the killing of people who r peaceful going about their businesses. If Nigeria likes peace or wants to solve this Biafra problem, let them allow referendum,with much campaign and actions from the Government a lot of us Igbos will vote against it, and once that is done it means the issue can only come up in 50yrs based on what wa agreed before the referendum. No Igboman will allow u insult him and Igbos dont hide their stand whether they r dying or not.Even if Biafra mature Nnamdi Kanu can not be the president of Nigeria because we v intelligent men and women everywhere.I feel concern, we want peace and we stand for peace and not war but others in nigeria dont like peace they enjoy war.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
I want to start by condemning the ongoing operation python dance that is ongoing in southeast which have injured many and some have been killed,
it is out of place because the lives and properties of Innocent people are at risk,
Buhari should withdraw them!
But my main message is directed at nnamdi kanu and i will make it brief,
it is not the strongest animal that survive in the jungle but the wisest,
a wise man examine the harsh reality around him and adapt to it,
I love my Igbo people deeply and seeing the picture of young and handsome Igbo youths being shot in the name of Ipob by the army do break my heart,
and my first anger is not directed at the Army but NNAMDI KANU!
Let me tell you why!
The key battling point in this agitation is the Biafra Map,
Britain still have a huge stake and investments in the oil of Niger delta and they are ready to defend that interest together with their "allies" in Nigeria,
before ojukwu could learn about this bitter reality, up to 2million Igbos have lost their lives just because of the british interest crude oil in the land of the Southern Minorities,
after the war,have there been any international probing over it?
Oh the UN Kept quiet over it,
Ojukwu would have succeded had it been he made Biafra an Only Igbo affair and leave the minorities alone,
biafra and Gowon would have left him had it been he did that,
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding unto the same ojukwu failed tactics by drawing a map which included the land of the minority tribes where the majority of the crude oil comes from,
do you think that Britain and the North that stopped oukwu will allow him?
I have always insisted that nnamdi kanu leave the southern minorities like ijaws,ogonis,efiks,ibibios,urhobos,itsekiris,isokos etc ALONE and make his agitation a HOMOGENOUS IGBO ONLY AFFAIR!
But as usual, his ipob foot keyboard soldiers launched a missile on me,
these minorities have asked you many times to count them out of Biafra but stubborness and delusion will not allow you people!
Why will the Igbo youths be setting themselves up as sacrifical lambs on the alter of british and northern interest in Niger delta oil?
Is there not oil in my Asa land?
Is there not oil in Egbema,oguta,ogbaru,ukwa?
So why cant nnamdi kanu make this agitation an only Igbo affair and leave the southern minority tribes alone?
It is only a mad man that apply the same tactics and expect a different result,
ojukwu used this tactics in 1967,he failed,
kanu is toying the same tactical path!
And the minorities you are dying for and are being massacred because of british interest in their oil,
are they not the ones hating and insulting Igbos all over social media,
do they appreciate it?
Now war is looming and you are running to UN,trump AND AU facebook page to ask for help,
do you think they give a dime about africans?
Where was AU, UN, america in 1967 when Igbos were massacred?
Or do you think they will choose Igbos over the British?
If war start again, IGBOS will lose again,
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
Where went the niger delta avengers?
I told ipob that they are dwelling on a false sense of solidarity with the avengers,
they insulted me,
where went the missile built to burn the zoo down?
Just a little military operation and we Igbos look defenceless,
what of when a full war start?
If kanu want to succeed, he should remove the minority tribes from the map and make it a homogenous Igbo affair only but He refused stubbornly, then he should get ready for the british plus Northern forces!
Never again will Igbos be massacered over british interest in south south minorities crude oil!
Never again!

-
THANK YOU

u made a few gud points bt u over reached urself.
most keyboard activist are fifth columnist, they are aint wat they claim to be, their intention is to create hatred against genuine agitations
the ethnic polities u mentioned aint igbos and so cant be part of the pipe dream
ur position on the war is nt completely correct
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by FTrebirth(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Caseless:
yes! This ones will lose their agenda very soon when it becomes hot for everyone.
you didn't answer my question. these ones are fighting for a separate country of their own. what are boko haram fighting for?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

Bro, you are spot. It still baffles me how someone in Aba will trigger a crises that will consume thousands of his brothers up North without batting an eyelid. If Igbo land was flowing with milk and honey, will their Igbo brothers go to the North to look for their daily bread in the first place? How will they want them to survive if they return to the East? They think it is easy to start all over again.

The answer is 2 years of suggestions and brainwashing. I prayed and hoped radio Biafra will propagate how Igbos can unite,love,progress,develop our land and become politically formidable but it dwell on our enemies,enemies and enemies. So things has changed bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

Do u know that Abia state was peaceful before the military came with their show of force? Why dont u condemn the military for their evil in the state.First they started by destroying NUJ Abia Chapter office and all their equipment so as to intimidate the journalists from capturing their atrocities and they went on destroying innocent people.Ask the military not a single person was found with weapon unlike what obtains in the North and West were different groups carry weapons.Pls be proud to condemn evil so that God will protect u and ur families.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by FTrebirth(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amhappy:

Nwoke m shift,your sarcasm is unnecessary. We are talking about strategies. I thought you will give me a sound lecture on IPOB strategy. You do not hate the Nigeria govt more than I do nor do you believe in the Biafra course more than me. But the truth remains that IPOB has no strategy or let me rather say that their strategy is directionless. Nigeria govt is more interested in destroying the Southeast than in the unity you think. The area they cherish to protect is Niger delta (Oilly).

very correct - no direction; and the group leader, nnamdi kanu, is no more or less an animal that should be caged for a long time.

i too am in support of the military oppression against unarmed civilians.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by BigIyanga: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gmasterp:
True words!!!who they wan oppress??...even in the pitiful ojukwu's biafra these minorities were treated unfair,constantly called sabouteurs,that they weren't loyal to the cause....innocent people!! even if they go now,they'll stil call for their own "biafra" when they feel slight oppressed...
And "Biafrans" have pillaged your resources and coveted your oil fields?
And Biafrans have filled all the juicy positions in NNPC and oil parastatals with fellow Briafrans?
Biafrans have inordinate quest to conquer and take over your land, yet Alex Ekwueme proposed the carving out of S/S to make up 6 political zones, which made it possible for for Deputy Speaker, Chibudom Nwuche to emerge. Also made it possible for GEJ to become president?
Biafrans want your oil, but Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president, and all Biafran lawyers voted to give you 13% derivation?
Biafrans want your land, but ally Biafran governors sided with your governors to sue FG over who owns the oil in body of water in ND-Offshore/Onshore dichotomy?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ritababe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

That's nice.. I'm glad that we have a common ground now at least.

This is why Yorubas don't fight to take the oil away cos it's next to impossible.. instead we try to make things work for everyone including Niger delta people. Why they loved Osinbajo dearly during his time as acting VP.

Please keep telling them cos Britain will never allow it, and Trump will never fight Britain for Kanu.
#cheers

his time as acting president not VP.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
FTrebirth:

very correct - no direction; and the group leader, nnamdi kanu, is no more or less an animal that should be caged for a long time.

i too am in support of the military oppression against unarmed civilians.

Why will you support military oppression against unarmed civilians? Military should be in the barracks not on the streets.

As for Nnamdi Kanu I think he had a good cause but bad strategies took it off the line. If he had used the platform for political reform in Igbo land,we would have gone far. I think he should not be arrested but allowed to leave the country. They are already calling on the International community to intervene. I hope they do that fast before it degenerates. Solving crisis fast is not their usual way as they love to sell weapons and make money first. Selfish interest everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by slivertongue: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:

hmmm
how does the shamblic govern process in the east since 1970 the fault of the PDP and GEJ? they may have contributed to it but first we must accept that these agitations have been there for some time now but this govts rhetorics is responsible for the heightened conflict all over the country.

do u also blame IPOB, PDP and GEJ for the herdsmen killings, the genocide against the shiites and the outright neglect of the east by GMB? abi na dem kill for benue, edo, kaduna etc

most of anarchist on social media are fifth colunmnist doing everything to heighten the conflict. but the agitation is as a result of the failure of leadership especially the bandit who took charge of the destiny of the east after the war and have long multipilied the values in political space thus colluding with the powers that be to hold the east down.

lastly, there are no functional leaders in the east but fortune seekers so the target of all the agitations are aimed at a paradigm shift
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by drefe2real: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
reality1010:

Do u know that Abia state was peaceful before the military came with their show of force? Why dont u condemn the military for their evil in the state.First they started by destroying NUJ Abia Chapter office and all their equipment so as to intimidate the journalists from capturing their atrocities and they went on destroying innocent people.Ask the military not a single person was found with weapon unlike what obtains in the North and West were different groups carry weapons.Pls be proud to condemn evil so that God will protect u and ur families.

So because the military came to Abia state to do show of force justifies the fact that IPOB members should be looking for innocent Hausa/Fulani's to kill abi? Is it only Hausa/Fulani that is in the military? Are there no Igbo's, Yoruba's, Efiks, Ibiobios Ijaws, Urhobos, and other tribes in the military? What you guys at Aba don't know is that you are endangering the lives of your brothers in other places. Igbos are in every nook and cranny in this country. You can't compare the number of Hausa's in the Igbo land to the number of Igbo's in Hausa land. You guys better use your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Caseless: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
you didn't answer my question. these ones are fighting for a separate country of their own. what are boko haram fighting for?
they want to create their own caliphate.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by paschu: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am not a member of IPOB. So I don't know what their strategy is. But what I do know is that there are stages in every movement. And one thing this military invasion had CONFIRMED to me and the world is the FACT THAT IPOB WAS AN UNARMED GROUP.

Whether they would now pick up arms in SELF-DEFENCE after the recent mindless military massacres is another thing. But, if you saw the alleged NK's recent statement, he did say that there will be a vote today in Germany to ascertain if the group would move to self-defence mode.

Yea, it's clear the FG want oil so bad, but destroying the SE will cost them the one-Nigeria they so crave.

Amhappy:

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Tayonic: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse i know its about interest in the crude oil
Do you now see the reason why Yorubas use their sense before acting?
You always term us coward because we are not ready to follow you into the grave.
Let me tell you, Self determination is an undeniable right and this includes Igbos.
However, it is sheer stupidity not to get your acts and sense right before declaring it.
It would be better if you demand for referendum through your elected representatives at the National Assembly.
Even if it will fail at the National Assembly, it will be symbolic and foreign countries will take notice because they believe its Igbos legal representatives that are talking not some TAN miscreants who changed to IPOB just because they played an emotional game in an election.
Play your game smart.
Whenever, Yoruba is ready to get out of this country, we would do it with ease.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
I am not a member of IPOB. So I don't know what their strategy is. But what I do know is that there are stages in every movement. And one thing this military invasion had CONFIRMED to me and the world is the FACT THAT IPOB WAS AN UNARMED GROUP.

Whether they would now pick up arms in SELF-DEFENCE after the recent mindless military massacres is another thing. But, if you saw the alleged NK's recent statement, he did say that there will be a vote today in Germany to ascertain if the group would move to self-defence mode.

Yea, it's clear the FG want oil so bad, but destroying the SE will cost them the one-Nigeria they so crave.

The Nigeria govt does not care about unity if reasonable Oil(ego) is not involved. That's the aim of this post in the first place. The struggle would have been easier if the minorities that we are not even sure that they want Biafra were not involved. I live an Ikwerre community but I tell you that I don't know the stand on Biafra. Their talk is not straight. All Buhari FG want is to destroy Igboland. Take us back in time. Do you know they blame us for Bokoharam? They want us to suffer the pain and starvation of war just like Northeast.

IPOB was non violent till their members started killing Hausa in Aba and Oyibo. That changes everything. The decision has been taken even before the meeting in Germany. And once blood is shed,there's no going back. Even Nnamdi cannot control every member now. What he would have done was to deny those members and stated that they are no IPOB.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by paschu: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm.not sure you are really understanding this. IPOB seems fatally committed to their cause. And what the govt. has just done is give them fuel and moral justification to throw cautions to the wind.

Amhappy:

The Nigeria govt does not care about unity if reasonable Oil(ego) is not involved. That's the aim of this post in the first place. The struggle would have been easier if the minorities that we are not even sure that they want Biafra were not involved. I live an Ikwerre community but I tell you that I don't know the stand on Biafra. Their talk is not straight. All Buhari FG want is to destroy Igboland. Take us back in time. Do you know they blame us for Bokoharam? They want us to suffer the pain and starvation of war just like Northeast.

IPOB was non violent till their members started killing Hausa in Aba and Oyibo. That changes everything. The decision has been taken even before the meeting in Germany. And once blood is shed,there's no going back. Even Nnamdi cannot control every member now. What he would have done was to deny those members and stated that they are no IPOB.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by FTrebirth(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Caseless:
they want to create their own caliphate.
but they're heavily armed, masked and they target innocent citizens who don't attack them.

how many people have ipod members attacked since they began their movement?

be honest.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by FTrebirth(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amhappy:

Why will you support military oppression against unarmed civilians? Military should be in the barracks not on the streets.

As for Nnamdi Kanu I think he had a good cause but bad strategies took it off the line. If he had used the platform for political reform in Igbo land,we would have gone far. I think he should not be arrested but allowed to leave the country. They are already calling on the International community to intervene. I hope they do that fast before it degenerates. Solving crisis fast is not their usual way as they love to sell weapons and make money first. Selfish interest everywhere.
it was a mistake. i'm not in support.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amhappy:

preach sister,
tell them,
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by omenka(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is only a mad man that apply the same tactics and expect a different result
Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man.

-Amara. smiley
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by omenka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:
So the army should be withdrawed so that IPOB can continue to kill innocent northerners?
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
lipsrsealed

Brutality

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by xynerise: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
How can one start a war without weapons?

Ipob are foolish for thinking anyone will come to their rescue. They are just making the Army to use them for shootout training.

Let's be wise...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by victorDanladi: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
I want to start by condemning the ongoing operation python dance that is ongoing in southeast which have injured many and some have been killed,
it is out of place because the lives and properties of Innocent people are at risk,
Buhari should withdraw them!
But my main message is directed at nnamdi kanu and i will make it brief,
it is not the strongest animal that survive in the jungle but the wisest,
a wise man examine the harsh reality around him and adapt to it,
I love my Igbo people deeply and seeing the picture of young and handsome Igbo youths being shot in the name of Ipob by the army do break my heart,
and my first anger is not directed at the Army but NNAMDI KANU!
Let me tell you why!
The key battling point in this agitation is the Biafra Map,
Britain still have a huge stake and investments in the oil of Niger delta and they are ready to defend that interest together with their "allies" in Nigeria,
before ojukwu could learn about this bitter reality, up to 2million Igbos have lost their lives just because of the british interest crude oil in the land of the Southern Minorities,
after the war,have there been any international probing over it?
Oh the UN Kept quiet over it,
Ojukwu would have succeded had it been he made Biafra an Only Igbo affair and leave the minorities alone,
biafra and Gowon would have left him had it been he did that,
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding unto the same ojukwu failed tactics by drawing a map which included the land of the minority tribes where the majority of the crude oil comes from,
do you think that Britain and the North that stopped oukwu will allow him?
I have always insisted that nnamdi kanu leave the southern minorities like ijaws,ogonis,efiks,ibibios,urhobos,itsekiris,isokos etc ALONE and make his agitation a HOMOGENOUS IGBO ONLY AFFAIR!
But as usual, his ipob foot keyboard soldiers launched a missile on me,
these minorities have asked you many times to count them out of Biafra but stubborness and delusion will not allow you people!
Why will the Igbo youths be setting themselves up as sacrifical lambs on the alter of british and northern interest in Niger delta oil?
Is there not oil in my Asa land?
Is there not oil in Egbema,oguta,ogbaru,ukwa?
So why cant nnamdi kanu make this agitation an only Igbo affair and leave the southern minority tribes alone?
It is only a mad man that apply the same tactics and expect a different result,
ojukwu used this tactics in 1967,he failed,
kanu is toying the same tactical path!
And the minorities you are dying for and are being massacred because of british interest in their oil,
are they not the ones hating and insulting Igbos all over social media,
do they appreciate it?
Now war is looming and you are running to UN,trump AND AU facebook page to ask for help,
do you think they give a dime about africans?
Where was AU, UN, america in 1967 when Igbos were massacred?
Or do you think they will choose Igbos over the British?
If war start again, IGBOS will lose again,
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
Where went the niger delta avengers?
I told ipob that they are dwelling on a false sense of solidarity with the avengers,
they insulted me,
where went the missile built to burn the zoo down?
Just a little military operation and we Igbos look defenceless,
what of when a full war start?
If kanu want to succeed, he should remove the minority tribes from the map and make it a homogenous Igbo affair only but He refused stubbornly, then he should get ready for the british plus Northern forces!
Never again will Igbos be massacered over british interest in south south minorities crude oil!
Never again!

-
THANK YOU
With this submission,I fall in love with you.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
I'm.not sure you are really understanding this. IPOB seems fatally committed to their cause. And what the govt. has just done is give them fuel and moral justification to throw cautions to the wind.

And that alone is fatal to the Igbo race. And that's why we are saying no. My dad fought the first civil war and i don't want to fight the same war all over again.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by victorDanladi: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
BigIyanga:

And "Biafrans" have pillaged your resources and coveted your oil fields?
And Biafrans have filled all the juicy positions in NNPC and oil parastatals with fellow Briafrans?
Biafrans have inordinate quest to conquer and take over your land, yet Alex Ekwueme proposed the carving out of S/S to make up 6 political zones, which made it possible for for Deputy Speaker, Chibudom Nwuche to emerge. Also made it possible for GEJ to become president?
Biafrans want your oil, but Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president, and all Biafran lawyers voted to give you 13% derivation?
Biafrans want your land, but ally Biafran governors sided with your governors to sue FG over who owns the oil in body of water in ND-Offshore/Onshore dichotomy?
This one is still trying to sell biafra to the southsouthgrin

Telling them how they will do better than Nigeriagrin

so south south minorities are dummy that cant decide themselves?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Henitan24(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:

Yes grin grin

Are you not Yoruba by tribe? Read your topic this morning, was shocked with what you wrote up there again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter / PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye / Fashola Promises Low Cost Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.