Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba (943 Views)

Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by FrankGiel: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017

to those that believe IPOB members are peaceful and to those that would complain if there is a retaliation in the North!!
Here is a disturbing video showing IPOB members who are keen on killing innocent Hausa natives...
IPOB members are seen stopping every commercial bus requesting to know if Hausa natives are present so they can kill them.

I advise the Northerners to remain calm even with this kind of provocation.. people fail to realize that there are even more igbos up North that will get caught up in this melee.. Nnmadi Kanu should call his men to order..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOekXo6VpHM
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by eyescue(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I bet you that after my comment the mod will shift this to FP. Yeye dey smell.

If it were the IPOB that were forced to drink mod water by the zoo army you will here stufidy abokis like sarrki talking about verification and confirmation of the video.

Meanwhile the mode can remove this post or better still put some delay tactics before pushing it to FP

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by Yeligray(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Dah... It's too late for peace talks
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by oduastates: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Sad
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by Desyner: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda govt
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by attackgat: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2017
How did the OP reach the conclusion that they are looking for Hausas to kill?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by FrankGiel: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:
How did the OP reach the conclusion that they are looking for Hausas to kill?
do u speak igbos?? did u listen to comments made
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by attackgat: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
FrankGiel:

do u speak igbos?? did u listen to comments made

I know they said they are looking for Hausas, what I asked is how the OP reached the conclusion that it was to kill them?
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by jpphilips(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

I know they said they are looking for Hausas, what I asked is how the OP reached the conclusion that it was to kill them?

They are asking to sing birthday gingles for them under the circumstance, please borrow a brain, even if it is fairly used.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by attackgat: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
jpphilips:

They are asking to sing birthday gingles for them under the circumstance, please borrow a brain, even if it is fairly used.

No your just jumping to the conclusion which sounds good to your ears.

Information reaching me was that boys were NURTW workers who were instructed to warn all Northerners to disembark and not enter the volatile zone.
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by ciopnigeria: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
I think MOD should be up in the news here.
This happened on Wednesday and that was when the Soldiers were on the IPBO boys. NObody touched anyone
MOD DELETE!
Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
jpphilips:

no they were asking if the hausas paid the bus money......

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of IPOB Members In Search Of Hausa Natives To Kill In Aba by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017

(1)

The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie / Difference Between Conservatives And Liberals By Galanty Miller / Monkeypox Is A Falseflag By The Fg To Distract Nigerians From The 26billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.