Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170081 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by braine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
JasonScolari:
This is the language I always hear and love each time she visits.

I always get down to business. wink

grin grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I say Amen
Lai'lai...
I reject am.... This kyn shape wey you no know which side be the back and which one be front.
Spend 30mins sliding the D between her armpit dey think say you're smashing the real stuff.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by millywiser: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tales of badassery
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by SuperSuave(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lai'lai...
I reject am.... This kyn shape wey you no know which side be the back and which one be front.
Spend 30mins sliding the D between her armpit dey think say you're smashing the real stuff.
Na joke I de bros, we are together... Come and join me enjoy this meal

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Girl: Come thru', babe

Guy: Sorry, got hit by a car

Girl: just called Kate, we're ready for that_threesome

Him:

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lol!
Boss! Na garri be that? shocked
Yes Sir, na GARRI... Come join me

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes Sir, na GARRI... Come join me
Address pls...I don call Uber.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Address pls...I don call Uber.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock
penys na saw blade these days o

30 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by giftedheart1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm sure u r yet to meet lord of the rings, or the iron lord! i tell u, don't try me...my father was a goldsmith

12 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Taiwo20(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:

show us the pant........or i dont believe it

8 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Taiwo20(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
samsam2019:
When after sex she ask “baby d you really love me?”

and you expect me to say no........
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by onuwaje(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Yoruba Demon: Sir, your daughter & me are dating

Father: beat me and you have my permission..

Yoruba demon: OK sir

Live scenes from the family house..
I JUST LAUGHED PEOPLE THINK I AM MAD

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Taiwo20:

show us the pant........or i dont believe it
kilon komi?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by uniqueflash(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
that is y i keep hammer under my pilow
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Taiwo20(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
kilon komi?

Full disclosure and integrity

btw, do you know that Adaumunocha and Adamu Orisha sounds familiar......are you Isale eko, ofe nmanu?
just curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
mistel:
penys na saw blade these days o
. Hahahahah. You no well I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ximenez(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you
The name of that shape is Jeopardy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Daviestunech(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Meanwhile...

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by McTobe(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Gooosh! This makes me laugh so hard.
queen succubus wot of King Nikumbus,?

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by dedons: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Okay o
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Taiwo20:

Full disclosure and integrity

btw, do you know that Adaumunocha and Adamu Orisha sounds familiar......are you Isale eko, ofe nmanu?
just curious
Lol.. Orisha? None

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Repent or I arrange this chick for you

7 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=mofeoluwadassah post=60495054][/quote]you want her?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Dilijingsly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
ur case nobi hia oooo
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
you want her?
want kwa
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol. Mkpo ase aba o, orisiriisi sha.. Wetin man no go see.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by pu7pl3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you chilling on the bed and she say she feelin' cold...
cheesy

16 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Me: Babe, it's your birthday and I've got something wonderful in store for you.

Her: What is it?

Me: well, it's something I've never given you before...

Her: An_orgasm?

ME:
Quality grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by jojothegreat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
That moment she is shouting baby go harder.
But the voice in your head is saying ONE MINUTE REMAINING! cool cheesy

90 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.