Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170311 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by captain89: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
drunkcow:
when she finally accepted and u have off clothes but u 4get to buy c*ndom
.. hahahahaha.. laughter don comot my balls..help me find them please

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by captain89: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
...hehehehehe....shift make I faint...na only smelling pussy fit wake me up sharply
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by dacblogger: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
biggy26:

On a serious note, do ladies really see it as fun even after she initially said no but later gave in? Cos it always looks like it's only d men that want it and got it. Want to know.

#team virgin#

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by captain89: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
laughter don comot my balls... hehehehehe...help me find them please... hahahahaha
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by frankfab(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
your mum must hear this. You have joined bad gang
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by WebSurfer(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
divineRx:
thanks... yes dats me
Where you from babe
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Jidefido(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
streets2empire:
see more funny memes by guys here>>http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/funny-memes-see-how-guys-acts-when-they-want-to-have-sex-with-you

SEE MORE FUNNY MEMES OF HOW GUYS ACTS WHEN THEY WANT SEX WITH YOU >>>>>>http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/funny-memes-see-how-guys-acts-when-they-want-to-have-sex-with-you

I can never change my church for a woman. I could go there once in a while but definetely not change
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BALLOSKI: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
but girls don't feel this way, you know. They make it seem they're helping you.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BALLOSKI: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
drunkcow:
when she finally accepted and u have off clothes but u 4get to buy c*ndom
this got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Chinny5(f): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This thread isn't for Virgins like me

#TeamSexAfterMarriage

smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by DonBobes(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
drunkcow:
when he say i will jst put the head

Op u just made my day
I b perfect VICTIM of ds wahalai
I'd say " baby u know I won't hurt u, its just d head ONLY. If its not d head just run out of d room n call people. Believe me"
Wey I know Wetin i carry

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
BALLOSKI:
this got me laughing grin
Hehe
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by DonBobes(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
drunkcow:
when he say i will jst put the head

Op u just made my day
I b perfect VICTIM of ds wahalai
I'd say " baby u know I won't hurt u, its just d head ONLY. If i add d body, just run out of d room n call people. Believe me"

Wey I know Wetin i carry

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Edidiong nsi ba nah?
.... Orhhhh. AFO ukete si bah? Mbok fiak se
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by demsid(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
divineRx:
thanks... yes dats me
you shining like a diamond would like to know you in person, u reside in lag?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin

but but.. Most ladies dnt see it dat way... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they always feel that they are the ones that is being use and dumped
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by demsid(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
mhizesther:
I really enjoyed this thread grin grin
really ? Lovely and sexy looking you are. Crushing I am. Know you can I?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Malawian:

please, how long is long enough? 35 mins for me is just warming up. don't get e wrong, first round is less than 3 mins, but second round can get to 2 hrs non stop. I want to know if I am coming down with something very sinister. I don't even remember when last I did 3rd round cos most often than not, my partner bails after one hour.
Egbon!

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by dammycree(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
lol
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by rudepen(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
ye my stomach oooo...lmfao

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by divineRx(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
demsid:
you shining like a diamond would like to know you in person, u reside in lag?
thanks..no i dont reside in lag, i stay in delta state

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by divineRx(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
WebSurfer:
Where you from babe
i'm from delta state
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by demsid(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
divineRx:
would u follow me back if I follow u, would u lav me back if I'm lovin u
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Dahmayor(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
cry cry cry[color=#006600][/color]
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock

You wont find comfort with that you know
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by arcike(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
divineRx:

I will trekk and cumover...
just giv me d address��
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by emperorakins(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
That feeling When she is playing with your dick, giving you the best BJ and then you are almost there and she says "COME INSIDE OF ME" the shame wey go catch you to tell her sey "Bae I'm almost there........"
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Apoztl3(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Repent or I arrange this chick for you
Ah ah! What I this for Heavens sake
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by rocketsky11: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol. Or you can just get on LostRib.com and meet quality singles for serious relationship. Not all this hit and run parole. http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Makes sense doesn't it
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blecool:
.... Orhhhh. AFO ukete si bah? Mbok fiak se

hmm..
Aba mmo?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by ogbu80(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
lmfao grin
IamLEGEND1:
lmfao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.