Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170305 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by WebSurfer(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
divineRx:
i'm from delta state
Wow.. me too, which part ?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
thewin005:
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

just two games? grin gringrin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by glossy6(f): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND no go kill person walahi
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HERSLEY(f): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin
Okada oya stop me here
i said stop
im outside ooooh
lol..... U sure u got my address ryt? Can't see u here o
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by seunny4lif(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
HERSLEY:
lol..... U sure u got my address ryt? Can't see u here o
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cassyrooy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
After digging it raw.
She calls and like :Cassyrooy I missed my period.

Me:

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cassyrooy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
She let a brother smash for the first time and later sent a text, 'Cassyrooy you were very good and I'd like us to hit it again.

Me running to tell my peeps.

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cassyrooy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
After you spilled your seeds after just 2mins into the game and her friend comes visiting.

What to do:

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cassyrooy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
When both of you are beginners and you have to kiss for the first time.
Lawd!

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cassyrooy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
He pleaded only the tip will go in and it ain't be painful.

Before and after photos.

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
BraniacX:
like say you no know undecided
If i did, I wouldn't have asked
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Divay22:

If i did, I wouldn't have asked
I'm neither your teacher nor boyfriend(s)(ex or current) take the meme to them and tell them you don't understand it so they'll sit up and do a better job on you
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
BraniacX:
I'm neither your teacher nor boyfriend(s)(ex or current) take the meme to them and tell them you don't understand it so they'll sit up and do a better job on you
You're not worth the trouble tongue

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Divay22:

You're not worth the trouble tongue
bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin don't wanna be worth nada much less any trouble to you in the first place cool
You think say you smart abi tongue?
Na my mouth you wan take first hear say headmaster mama don die abi?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
BraniacX:
bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin don't wanna be worth nada much less any trouble to you in the first place cool
You think say you smart abi tongue?
Na my mouth you wan take first hear say headmaster mama don die abi?
Oya carry your wahala and go

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Spells(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Y'all b acting like sex is a big deal.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
janey1984:
which umunocha. is it awka etiti own
Yea. You know d villa?

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
msylva2147:
even your face looks like the Iron itself
Check yourself well before attempting to yab another
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by djjosh(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you
DAMN, THIS SHAPE IS JUST LIKE OUR NIGERIAN ENGLISH "COME AND BE GOING!"

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by hartson(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't know
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by SweetWJ(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
People plenty for Nairaland. Dis guy fit be pastor pickin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

Oya carry your wahala and go
With your okpolo eyes abi? undecided

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2017
BraniacX:

With your okpolo eyes abi? undecided
Lol cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

Lol cheesy
you no dey sleep? Abi you be nightwalker? tongue
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2017
BraniacX:
you no dey sleep? Abi you be nightwalker? tongue
I dey find who i go recruit for my wicht this night tongue
Wee you accompany me?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

I dey find who i go recruit for my wicht this night tongue
Wee you accompany me?
witch fit recruit devil himself? Levelz pass levelz

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2017
BraniacX:
witch fit recruit devil himself? Levelz pass levelz
Na mouth win am
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

Na mouth win am
boss na boss, besides your swag no fit reach my lieutenant own, check am nau cool

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2017
BraniacX:
boss na boss, besides your swag no fit reach my lieutenant own, check am nau cool
You sure didn't know
What a man can do a woman can do better..
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

You sure didn't know
What a man can do a woman can do better..
not this one, not thus time cool the only time when woman dey boss me na when i just want her to feel in charge and hsppy wink
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2017
BraniacX:
not this one, not thus time cool the only time when woman dey boss me na when i just want her to feel in charge and hsppy wink
Shebi i tell you say make you carry your wahala and go cheesy grin
Good night bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.