Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170302 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
jojothegreat:
That moment she is shouting baby go harder.
But the voice in your head is saying ONE MINUTE REMAINING! cool cheesy
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you
@shape, Tennage mutant ninja turtles?
u just dey hide since. hope ministry is moving. #teamObservers grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by muller101(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock
i hope u lubricate the iron pants and lock very well . I f u don't u will have rusty pussy grin

7 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by muller101(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Address pls...I don call Uber.
the food na for inside drum? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Malayy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
babe , can we use ourselves??

32 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by yaqq: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
dacblogger:

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

please let's play each other

8 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Fvcknames: 3:08am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Chilling with the squad after smashing...

Me: ... And i shit_you not, fam.. She said.... She said " You promise you'll Call me, right?"
This Actually Made Me Laugh

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:32am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by harffie(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2017
When she calls after three weeks telling you that she hasn't seen her period.... grin grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by harffie(m): 4:45am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by harffie(m): 4:48am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Stevengerd(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Sorry o, frm what i saw on ur dp, you gat no breast. so u dnt wanna get pregnant?

25 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HeWrites(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HeWrites(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Stevengerd:
Sorry o, frm what i saw on ur dp, you gat no breast. so u dnt wanna get pregnant?

Chill bro...
grin

Atleast the small one wey dey her chest go be useful wen the D is doing its mission wink cool

7 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Stevengerd(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2017
HeWrites:

Chill bro...
grin

Atleast the small one wey dey her chest go be useful wen the D is doing its mission wink cool
I hear u bro!

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by zinoparity(f): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:

lmao

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:

lmao

that must have been pure torture and the worst 5mins of ur life cheesy cheesy

a 30mins man i am BTW

(putting it out there just) grin wink wink

11 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by marksleek25: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
guy you no well! Lol,my chest and sides de ache!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by oluemmakay(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2017
After about 4 rounds and she said you have just started.

8 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:

believe me when u meet a badass, na you go open that iron pata as well as your gate wide open, i tell u with a touch of a few buttons
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2017
When she visits for the 18th time and you never try to off her paynt.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2017
dacblogger:

True ma dear but you girls always see it as doing the preek a favour by allowing it brouse your pussies

12 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2017
You say your tongue game is on point.... But you don dey down there for 1hr25mins and she never begin dey shake...

Guy abeg you get watch?

31 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Feelings

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

believe me when u meet a badass, na you go open that iron pata as well as your gate wide open, i tell u with a touch of a few buttons
I hear u
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

that must have been pure torture and the worst 5mins of ur life cheesy cheesy

a 30mins man i am BTW

(putting it out there just) grin wink wink
Yimu
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by boomssey(f): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
drunkcow:
when she finally accepted and u have off clothes but u 4get to buy c*ndom
Na this one funny pass o

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Naija babes when that cute niggah with the G wagon finally says 'hi'

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yimu

angry angry

what i do you angry

abi want hunter wink grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by jejemanito: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Till that key go follow loss

You think you're doing me?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.