Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using (364 Views)

Young African Writers Should Read, Write, Learn And Strive To Be Successful / Why Writers Should Have A Journal / What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using by marenx: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
What Nigerian aspiring writers should start using

“Use Nairaland.com or any other online forum to your own advantage.”

sure.

Everyone can say what he wants. We’re in democracy.

Or even in dictatorship some people said what they wanted.

If you’re a writer—or an aspiring writer—perhaps you know a writer wants people to read his work from the start to finish and share. If he achieves that, he writes happily, doesn’t he?

I’ve never got reasonable likes and shares eventhough I am still a happy writer.

If you’re an observer in writing field online, I suppose you know most bloggers pay to have their writings on the front page. In other words, they buy likes and shares.

Even if you write like expert, no matter how strong is your voice, if only few see your writing…we’re not in the age of manna from above.

To help aspiring writers, like me and you, Nairaland.com offer audience free of charge (but to take advantage of them depends on how you write your h1 (title).

Though, through your post, Nairaland.com may get more visitors, you own the power to make the visitors dance the way you like. If you can do this well, remember, “If he achieves that, he writes happily, doesn’t he?”

From“You can read to change the World. You can as well teach your Little Friends to read.” by Maren John Mafuyai

“When editing, remove all buts and ands from the beginnings of the sentence. After it rests, you’ll know whether you need them or not.” Maren John Mafuyai

“Write and keep away—write and keep away. Then read. Editing process comes last. Then throw away. Let it rest.” Maren John Mafuyai.

Follow him on Twitter to get more writing advice: https://mobile.twitter.com/account

(1) (Reply)

Story : The Idle Soul / Why Is Technology Not Growing In Africa? / Cure The Night By Harry Ubhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.