Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (53275 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by pittoilet(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Few weeks ago, a Nigerian twitter user posted photos of a little girl she had met at the supermarket in Keffi, Nasarawa State. See previous report here

A Nigerian photographer Emily Nkanga drove down to Keffi to meet the girl who has been identified as Chinyere and took this beautiful photos.

"A couple of weeks ago, @slimtmusic reached out to me and told me about Chinyere and her pretty blue eyes. On Monday, I took a trip to Keffi to see & take portraits of her. Chinyere is so cheerful, smart, & she lives a simple life with her mum & other relatives. They were all so warm and welcoming!" she wrote

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/check-new-photos-young-nigerian-girl-striking-blue-eyes-nasarawa-state/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by BlackDBagba: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by decatalyst(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

grin grin

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
She looks beautiful

Here in Ethiopia, there have also been some case concerning ppl with colored eye (mainly blue eyes).
Here is a child named "Abushe" from south Ethiopia. He is 9 years old now and have a bright blue eyes. Unfortunately, he is suffering from waardenburg syndrome.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Solomon Island children done migrate come Naija. Another model loading.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hw much is corn in nigeria nw,dats my problem!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by silasweb(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
beauty is in the eye.........?
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by iamleumas: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are you kidding me?

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by KevinDein: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
This girl is gonna grow up to become a very beautiful woman. Hopefully she gets a good education.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by iamleumas: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:
If it does not on light in the night, it's nothing special undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by steveyoungwealth: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
If it does not on light in the night, it's nothing special undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by iamleumas: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
saltyatarodo:
dos eyes are turning my eyes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Prognose: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thank goodness she's a small girl, e go hard dem to spoil her with exposure.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by asatemple(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is newwwwwwssssss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice One but its not all about taking pictures alone, I hope this girl goes to school..That is what she needs

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by emmabest2000(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Our ancestors/aliens are finally coming back small small

grin grin

One needs to be careful now...I cannor goan marry my great grandma oo

Them dey plenty nao ...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by AdahMazi: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
so beautiful...
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Sibe007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice story

Very beautiful eyes.
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by saltyatarodo: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
dos eyes are turning my eyes

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Greatmind23: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
this is the only girl I can buy iphone8 for

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by positivelord: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
so pple goes about these days searching for girls with colored eye abi...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Narldon: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Eke40seven(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
We love exotic things. However, blue eye colour seems to be recessive gene.
The brown eyes are actually there to protect us from cancer. The difference in colour is mostly there as a result of melanin concentration.
She should endeavour to always put on sunscreen shades to protect herself due to her location.
Besides that, she is pretty.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Nemesis1: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wait till she's 18

grin
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by saltyatarodo: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
hope her name isn't CATherine o.......
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is d work of d Almighty
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ensamy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
wow!!! she is magical
Re: Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga by ThatAppleGuy: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Some ladies will do anything to have those eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.